Author Topic: boys are better  (Read 10968 times)

Litigious

Re: boys are better
« Reply #165 on: May 05, 2007, 08:44:48 AM »
Yeah but she's a 15 year old child, you can't expect the same degree of logic from a child as you would an adult.

I have had women twice or even three times that old "reasoning" the same dishonest, illogical way. Zer0's right; Swedish women are narcissistic, selfish bitches. Most of them at least, at least most of the NT women, which are an absolute majority.

Two or three times? Wow. That's... thorough. You obviously know everything about the Swedish women now.

:asthing:  ::) No, I've had women twice or three times that old; in their 30s and mid 40s reasoning the same way that that 15 year old.

LOL

Well, lemme rephrase...

Wow. That's... thorough. You obviously know everything about the Swedish women now.

I have spoken to dozens of women that I haven't had sex with and, just like Zer0, come to the conclusion that most of them are idiots, even if they were university students.

Litigious

« Reply #166 on: May 05, 2007, 08:46:23 AM »
Do they all really demand being treated as goddess or do they just want treating with respect?  In other words do they really want placing on a pedestal or would they just prefer you didn't call them bitch?

They in principle always demand to be on top so to speak. I see no reason why they should. Dishonesty and unability to be logical isn't what I would consider reasons to be put on top.

But it seems illogical to me to label a huge amount of people based on your experiences with just a small percentage.   Seriously where's the logic in that?

It's also common knowledge in Sweden that women are bitchy, bossy and whining and always want to be on top. That's nothing that I've made up.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #167 on: May 05, 2007, 08:50:17 AM »
It kinda seems you're the one being bitchy here.

I don't disagree that you've spoken to a lot of women that seemed stupid to you, I just disagree that its proof that all women are like that.  I've spoken to people of both sexes who seem stupid and lacking in logic, it isn't a female trait.

You're the first to bitch about a feminist making unfair assumptions about males, but you can't see that you're doing the exact same thing.

I can see this being as circular a debate as the gun control one if we're not careful though.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #168 on: May 05, 2007, 08:57:40 AM »
The gun control thread was, and remains, a more intelligent thread than this one. Pyraxis is right.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #169 on: May 05, 2007, 08:58:30 AM »
The gun control thread was, and remains, a more intelligent thread than this one. Pyraxis is right.

Yes there was an actual point to debate in that thread.

Litigious

« Reply #170 on: May 05, 2007, 09:03:11 AM »

So Zer0 and I are claiming that 95% of all NT women are idiots out of sheer bitterness? How could even a woman like the one in his example be allowed to go to the university at all? She's a saw dust brain.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #171 on: May 05, 2007, 09:06:17 AM »
I don't know what your motives are and I never claimed to.   But I do know that if you're hostile towards people they will regard you with suspicion and are more likely to be hostile back. 

I'm sure there's males who are just as much a 'dust brain' but still got into uni too.

Litigious

« Reply #172 on: May 05, 2007, 09:10:20 AM »
I don't know what your motives are and I never claimed to.   But I do know that if you're hostile towards people they will regard you with suspicion and are more likely to be hostile back. 

I'm sure there's males who are just as much a 'dust brain' but still got into uni too.

I was never "hostile" to women to begin with. It was when I understood that they preferred ugly, stupid low-life scums before nice and intelligent men that I got this point of view. And it was not after one single incident or experience but dozens of them.

Litigious

« Reply #173 on: May 05, 2007, 09:14:10 AM »
This is just one example of what kind of sub-human scum many women are attracted to in Sweden.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #174 on: May 05, 2007, 09:14:55 AM »
So you've had a bad time of it in the past and its made you hostile towards women?  That's perfectly understandable.  But if you put your hostility away for a while you might notice that there are plenty of women out there who aren't the manipulative, unintelligent people you believe them to be.

duncvis

« Reply #175 on: May 05, 2007, 09:17:32 AM »
Back to my original question: how is regarding all women as stupid, manipulative bitches and approaching women with this negative stereotype in place helping you? Will it improve your chances of getting involved with the sort of feisty, smart, sexually voracious woman I'm sure you'd prefer? Or will they dismiss you as a bigoted fuckwit?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #176 on: May 05, 2007, 09:20:17 AM »

So Zer0 and I are claiming that 95% of all NT women are idiots out of sheer bitterness? How could even a woman like the one in his example be allowed to go to the university at all? She's a saw dust brain.

And because of a handful of people who didn't walk away when you approached, you claim that 95% of all NT women are idiots?

It's far more logical to assume the existence of two idiots than closer to five million.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #177 on: May 05, 2007, 09:22:59 AM »
Back to my original question: how is regarding all women as stupid, manipulative bitches and approaching women with this negative stereotype in place helping you? Will it improve your chances of getting involved with the sort of feisty, smart, sexually voracious woman I'm sure you'd prefer? Or will they dismiss you as a bigoted fuckwit?

I'm 36 and had a 15 year old as late as in February, so I'm not complaining because I'm sexually starved. I'll never get the hottest women without paying for it, though, because I'm an aspie and a real, honest person and not some kind of pseudo-intellectual poser or pretender with an "image" or "attitude", neither can I fake one good enough.

Litigious

« Reply #178 on: May 05, 2007, 09:26:47 AM »

And because of a handful of people who didn't walk away when you approached, you claim that 95% of all NT women are idiots?

It's far more logical to assume the existence of two idiots than closer to five million.

Oh, yes, of course we have the highest taxes and about the most twisted legislation in the western world because most people are very intelligent and think for themselves. Of course Zer0 and I are the idiots for daring to complain over these circumstances...

Litigious

« Reply #179 on: May 05, 2007, 09:28:01 AM »
This is just so fucking true.  8)

[attachment deleted by admin]