Educational

Author Topic: boys are better  (Read 10969 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: boys are better
« Reply #150 on: May 05, 2007, 08:17:40 AM »
You think? Open your eyes motherfucker. They're everywhere, taking over, because they WANT IT MORE. Declaring all women stupid and going for a sulk in the bogs with a copy of Razzle might make you feel better about getting your arse handed to you in life but it doesn''t change reality much. :P

No, they're taking over because naïve males let them take over. People like Gudrun Schyman even make me feel kind of sympathy for the Muslim's treatment to women. If all women were like Gudrun Schyman, Sharia laws would merely be male self-protection.

God forbid that a woman would disagree with you. ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #151 on: May 05, 2007, 08:22:00 AM »
Come on, you get both men and women who are willing to use sex to their advantage, sex is used as a currency by both men and women. But there has to be a limit to how far you can get if all you have to offer is sex alone, and I very much doubt you're going to get to the top in many fields if all you have to offer is a 'hot body'.   

No, but they can get quite a bit, and the worst thing is that even if women are intelligent, they're usually dishonest and illogical to their bones when it comes to relations, at least NT women. Take Linda for example: she urged me to meet her IRL as soon as we had gotten contact on the internet. It was she who, on our first date, gave me a blowjob and a rimjob as "desert" after lunch in the restaurant toilet. The same Linda then says that all I want from her is sex!!!  ::)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #152 on: May 05, 2007, 08:23:03 AM »
Yeah but she's a 15 year old child, you can't expect the same degree of logic from a child as you would an adult.

duncvis

« Reply #153 on: May 05, 2007, 08:26:01 AM »
Come on, you get both men and women who are willing to use sex to their advantage, sex is used as a currency by both men and women. But there has to be a limit to how far you can get if all you have to offer is sex alone, and I very much doubt you're going to get to the top in many fields if all you have to offer is a 'hot body'.   

No, but they can get quite a bit, and the worst thing is that even if women are intelligent, they're usually dishonest and illogical to their bones when it comes to relations, at least NT women. Take Linda for example: she urged me to meet her IRL as soon as we had gotten contact on the internet. It was she who, on our first date, gave me a blowjob and a rimjob as "desert" after lunch in the restaurant toilet. The same Linda then says that all I want from her is sex!!!  ::)

What else would you want from her? She's 15, you couldn't have anything in common. Perhaps she's immature, or merely insufficiently experienced to have realised that, still being a schoolkid. Calling her manipulative might be giving hr too much credit.

Litigious

« Reply #154 on: May 05, 2007, 08:26:45 AM »
Yeah but she's a 15 year old child, you can't expect the same degree of logic from a child as you would an adult.

I have had women twice or even three times that old "reasoning" the same dishonest, illogical way. Zer0's right; Swedish women are narcissistic, selfish bitches. Most of them at least, at least most of the NT women, which are an absolute majority.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #155 on: May 05, 2007, 08:29:45 AM »

I have had women twice or even three times that old "reasoning" the same dishonest, illogical way. Zer0's right; Swedish women are narcissistic, selfish bitches. Most of them at least, at least most of the NT women, which are an absolute majority.

But then again you Swedish men seem to prize good looks above everything else (of course I'm just basing my comments on observing things you've said about Swedish woman so I guess it could be wrong of me to say all Swedish men think that way).  Isn't it possible that because woman are viewed as nothing more than arm candy they believe its attractive to act that way?

Litigious

« Reply #156 on: May 05, 2007, 08:35:36 AM »

But then again you Swedish men seem to prize good looks above everything else (of course I'm just basing my comments on observing things you've said about Swedish woman so I guess it could be wrong of me to say all Swedish men think that way).  Isn't it possible that because woman are viewed as nothing more than arm candy they believe its attractive to act that way?

The thing is that Swedish women demand "equality" and being treated as goddesses at the same time. And "equality" to them is that the man shall obey to their will.  ::)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #157 on: May 05, 2007, 08:37:17 AM »

Two or three times? Wow. That's... thorough. You obviously know everything about the Swedish women now.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #158 on: May 05, 2007, 08:38:59 AM »

The thing is that Swedish women demand "equality" and being treated as goddesses at the same time. And "equality" to them is that the man shall obey to their will.  ::)

Do they all really demand being treated as goddess or do they just want treating with respect?  In other words do they really want placing on a pedestal or would they just prefer you didn't call them bitch?

Litigious

« Reply #159 on: May 05, 2007, 08:39:19 AM »

Two or three times? Wow. That's... thorough. You obviously know everything about the Swedish women now.

:asthing:  ::) No, I've had women twice or three times that old; in their 30s and mid 40s reasoning the same way that that 15 year old.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #160 on: May 05, 2007, 08:39:31 AM »

One should ALWAYS obey a goddess's will.
Well, unless one is subjugating her.

Yeah, you have to sample some older birds too.

Litigious

« Reply #161 on: May 05, 2007, 08:40:52 AM »
Do they all really demand being treated as goddess or do they just want treating with respect?  In other words do they really want placing on a pedestal or would they just prefer you didn't call them bitch?

They in principle always demand to be on top so to speak. I see no reason why they should. Dishonesty and unability to be logical isn't what I would consider reasons to be put on top.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #162 on: May 05, 2007, 08:42:11 AM »

:asthing:  ::) No, I've had women twice or three times that old; in their 30s and mid 40s reasoning the same way that that 15 year old.

LOL

Well, lemme rephrase...

Wow. That's... thorough. You obviously know everything about the Swedish women now.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: May 05, 2007, 08:42:51 AM »
Whether it's men or women, irrationality bothers me.  Julia was very intelligent, and we'd always draw in debates, but while she'd had the intelligence to make her positions internally consistent, they had little or no correlation to observable reality.  An example was her claiming that magic is real and that she could use it, and then producing convoluted explanations for why she was unwilling to give a personal demonstration of it (it was disrespectful to the spirits to use magic just to prove the existence of magic) and why outcomes that would seem unavoidable from the reality of magic, such as it's employment for military purposes and the use of 'magic divisions' in the military forces of the world couldn't be observed to exist (it took as much effort to do something through magic as to achieve the same goal non-magically).

It does seem to me that this sort of thinking is more common among females than males, but there are plenty of males who're like that too.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2007, 08:44:16 AM »

They in principle always demand to be on top so to speak. I see no reason why they should. Dishonesty and unability to be logical isn't what I would consider reasons to be put on top.

But it seems illogical to me to label a huge amount of people based on your experiences with just a small percentage.   Seriously where's the logic in that?