Author Topic: boys are better  (Read 10929 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: boys are better
« Reply #135 on: May 05, 2007, 07:46:31 AM »
Meh, boys are better.

I prefer men to boys personally.

So why do the males in your avie look like boys?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #136 on: May 05, 2007, 07:49:29 AM »
Meh, boys are better.

I prefer men to boys personally.

So why do the males in your avie look like boys?

I guess that's a matter of opinion- Sure they're 'pretty' but they're clearly not boys or do they have to be haggerd to look like men then?

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #137 on: May 05, 2007, 07:50:55 AM »

I guess that's a matter of opinion- Sure they're 'pretty' but they're clearly not boys or do they have to be haggerd to look like men then?

I don't know. I have never seen myself as a 'man'
so I keep moving the age further along. About now,
I'm thinking 60 might be the line.

Litigious

« Reply #138 on: May 05, 2007, 07:52:54 AM »

I don't know. I have never seen myself as a 'man'
so I keep moving the age further along. About now,
I'm thinking 60 might be the line.

I look very boyish. When properly shaven I could very well pass as an underage.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #139 on: May 05, 2007, 07:54:28 AM »
Unfortunately, I STILL have that problem.
I get carded, now that my beard is gone.

Back before I had a license, this was a real
hassle.

duncvis

« Reply #140 on: May 05, 2007, 07:55:48 AM »
You think? Open your eyes motherfucker. They're everywhere, taking over, because they WANT IT MORE. Declaring all women stupid and going for a sulk in the bogs with a copy of Razzle might make you feel better about getting your arse handed to you in life but it doesn''t change reality much. :P

No, they're taking over because naïve males let them take over. People like Gudrun Schyman even make me feel kind of sympathy for the Muslim's treatment to women. If all women were like Gudrun Schyman, Sharia laws would merely be male self-protection.

Let me explain again what I'm getting at, because you still don't seem to get it: women are becoming increasingly successful in most walks of life, often having to fight tooth and nail to get there. do they succeed because they work hard and have some talent, or because they're manipulative airheads or man-haters? take, for sake of example, woman A who is in her mid 20s, well educated and throwing herself into her career. how would you avoid being a naive male and 'letting' her climb past you on the road to power? by denying her ability, or insisting that women belong in the kitchen? or by getting off your own arse? it's bollocks, but other than being bollocks its utterly futile and doesn't change anything.

And most women, other than the utterly brainwashed, are nothing like Gudrun whatserface. thank fuck.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #141 on: May 05, 2007, 07:56:51 AM »
Its really more about attitude than it is about age or how old you look.  It seems clear that quite often they're male adults who are still very much boys (and I'm 100% sure that the same goes for females too).   Sure I don't know what the men in my shopped avatar are really like attitude wise but that doesn't spoil the 'hotness' of the fantasy.  But it is fantasy- what I want in fantasy doesn't always necessarily match up to what I want in real life.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #142 on: May 05, 2007, 07:59:22 AM »
Maybe I've just bought in too much to
the whole tough-guy image that is so
prevalent. A big part of why I don't
see myself as a man, perhaps. That,
and the fact that I'm a brat.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #143 on: May 05, 2007, 08:05:23 AM »
You label the majority of women with disdain based on your limited experience with them and they're the ones that are stupid?

:plus:

zer0's pwned.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #144 on: May 05, 2007, 08:06:19 AM »
You think? Open your eyes motherfucker. They're everywhere, taking over, because they WANT IT MORE. Declaring all women stupid and going for a sulk in the bogs with a copy of Razzle might make you feel better about getting your arse handed to you in life but it doesn''t change reality much. :P

No, they're taking over because naïve males let them take over. People like Gudrun Schyman even make me feel kind of sympathy for the Muslim's treatment to women. If all women were like Gudrun Schyman, Sharia laws would merely be male self-protection.

Let me explain again what I'm getting at, because you still don't seem to get it: women are becoming increasingly successful in most walks of life, often having to fight tooth and nail to get there. do they succeed because they work hard and have some talent, or because they're manipulative airheads or man-haters? take, for sake of example, woman A who is in her mid 20s, well educated and throwing herself into her career. how would you avoid being a naive male and 'letting' her climb past you on the road to power? by denying her ability, or insisting that women belong in the kitchen? or by getting off your own arse? it's bollocks, but other than being bollocks its utterly futile and doesn't change anything.

And most women, other than the utterly brainwashed, are nothing like Gudrun whatserface. thank fuck.

I actually wouldn't feel very bad about most women being in the kitchen. It actually doesn't matter if most women were intelligent; they'd still be manipulative and use sex and emo things as means to blackmail their way through to the top.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #145 on: May 05, 2007, 08:07:26 AM »
Being scared of the same thing happening again isn't stupid, claiming that the majority of men are violent rapists based on that one experience would be. 

We actually have a politician named Gudrun Schyman here in Sweden who seriosuly claimed that "all sex is rape" and that "all men are rapists". According to your own argument, I rest my case.

But that's one person's opinion, what does that prove?

That Swede's are stupid, because they elect such idiots.

Shouldn't talk though, given the Bush factor. :laugh:

We threw her out, as a matter of fact.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #146 on: May 05, 2007, 08:08:43 AM »
You label the majority of women with disdain based on your limited experience with them and they're the ones that are stupid?

zer0's pwned.

He has me as his allied against the Computer God concocted "feminist" Frankensteinisation of the society.  8)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #147 on: May 05, 2007, 08:11:17 AM »
Come on, you get both men and women who are willing to use sex to their advantage, sex is used as a currency by both men and women. But there has to be a limit to how far you can get if all you have to offer is sex alone, and I very much doubt you're going to get to the top in many fields if all you have to offer is a 'hot body'.   

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #148 on: May 05, 2007, 08:12:32 AM »
I actually wouldn't feel very bad about most women being in the kitchen. It actually doesn't matter if most women were intelligent; they'd still be manipulative and use sex and emo things as means to blackmail their way through to the top.

Plus, sex while she's cooking/doing dishes is hot.

But there has to be a limit to how far you can get if all you have to offer is sex alone, and I very much doubt you're going to get to the top in many fields if all you have to offer is a 'hot body'.   

Aww...and I was hoping to get to the top of my field on looks alone.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #149 on: May 05, 2007, 08:16:15 AM »
retarded man-haters aside, there seems to be a lot of retarded woman-hating on this thread. question: does a basic lack of respect for women increase or decrease your chances of getting laid often enough? can anyone see a connection?  And why seek out what you have contempt for? Embrace your inner bear and fuck each other!  >:D :ghey:

on the subject of stupidity, the evidence doesn't seem to back it up lads. I've been outsmarted by enough clever women to know they exist, and the stats in the UK suggest at school leaver level there are more of them than clever (or at least literate) lads. We're getting pwned out there, and retreating into a boys club with the Cuban cigars out ain't gonna win the war. Wise up suckas.  ::)

- Albert Einstein