Author Topic: boys are better  (Read 10934 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: boys are better
« Reply #120 on: May 05, 2007, 07:17:20 AM »
your cowardly countrymen/women.

Yep. Cowardly and stupid. They shouldn't even have the right to vote, if people like Zer0 and I would have anything to say about it.  >:(

Here is a pic from a blog mentioning the stupid bitch. It's not one of her fans that had made it, though. It says, in Swedish: "Hate Gudrun Schyman".

is there any reason to be squeezing that microphone like that?

be gentle, woman!
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #121 on: May 05, 2007, 07:19:48 AM »
Its threads like this that make me wish I had more patience to spend the time producing a really good quality shopped image- think of the emotional scarring that head on the naked body of a hottie could cause.  >:D

Litigious

« Reply #122 on: May 05, 2007, 07:20:38 AM »
your cowardly countrymen/women.

Yep. Cowardly and stupid. They shouldn't even have the right to vote, if people like Zer0 and I would have anything to say about it.  >:(

Here is a pic from a blog mentioning the stupid bitch. It's not one of her fans that had made it, though. It says, in Swedish: "Hate Gudrun Schyman".

be gentle, woman!

She doesn't have a clue what "gentle" means. Not to mention "coherence" and "wide perspective". Remember she's a man-hating commie drunk bitch!  :grrr:

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
    • Bento & Starchky dot com
« Reply #123 on: May 05, 2007, 07:21:41 AM »
Its threads like this that make me wish I had more patience to spend the time producing a really good quality shopped image- think of the emotional scarring that head on the naked body of a hottie could cause.  >:D

No amount of female hotness could possibly improve the head of Gudrun Schyman. Besides, I think she has secretly plotted having her head transplanted in the fashion described by you for several years on end. Not in the least in order to obtain a new liver.
Den som läser detta är dum.

Litigious

« Reply #124 on: May 05, 2007, 07:23:52 AM »

No amount of female hotness could possibly improve the head of Gudrun Schyman. Besides, I think she has secretly plotted having her head transplanted in the fashion described by you for several years on end. Not in the least in order to obtain a new liver.

;D

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #125 on: May 05, 2007, 07:26:45 AM »

If she's going to do that she might as well go the whole hog and get a new head too, she could develop a new bred of super feminazi- man hating bitches who just happen to be the world's hottest woman to confuse you poor blokes  :P  Frankenstein's feminist, image that.

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
« Reply #126 on: May 05, 2007, 07:27:55 AM »
Meh, boys are better.

duncvis

« Reply #127 on: May 05, 2007, 07:28:07 AM »
retarded man-haters aside, there seems to be a lot of retarded woman-hating on this thread. question: does a basic lack of respect for women increase or decrease your chances of getting laid often enough? can anyone see a connection?  And why seek out what you have contempt for? Embrace your inner bear and fuck each other!  >:D :ghey:

on the subject of stupidity, the evidence doesn't seem to back it up lads. I've been outsmarted by enough clever women to know they exist, and the stats in the UK suggest at school leaver level there are more of them than clever (or at least literate) lads. We're getting pwned out there, and retreating into a boys club with the Cuban cigars out ain't gonna win the war. Wise up suckas.  ::)

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
« Reply #128 on: May 05, 2007, 07:29:09 AM »
retarded man-haters aside, there seems to be a lot of retarded woman-hating on this thread. question: does a basic lack of respect for women increase or decrease your chances of getting laid often enough? can anyone see a connection?  And why seek out what you have contempt for? Embrace your inner bear and fuck each other!  >:D :ghey:

on the subject of stupidity, the evidence doesn't seem to back it up lads. I've been outsmarted by enough clever women to know they exist, and the stats in the UK suggest at school leaver level there are more of them than clever (or at least literate) lads. We're getting pwned out there, and retreating into a boys club with the Cuban cigars out ain't gonna win the war. Wise up suckas.  ::)

That was beyond a doubt one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #129 on: May 05, 2007, 07:32:14 AM »
Funny, this is getting close to one of the dumbest threads I've ever read.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
« Reply #130 on: May 05, 2007, 07:34:13 AM »

It's because so many women have posted in it. Brings down the quality of debate. ;)

duncvis

« Reply #131 on: May 05, 2007, 07:34:31 AM »

That was beyond a doubt one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

You think? Open your eyes motherfucker. They're everywhere, taking over, because they WANT IT MORE. Declaring all women stupid and going for a sulk in the bogs with a copy of Razzle might make you feel better about getting your arse handed to you in life but it doesn''t change reality much. :P

QFT

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #132 on: May 05, 2007, 07:36:24 AM »

be gentle, woman!

I strong grip is important.

Litigious

« Reply #133 on: May 05, 2007, 07:40:54 AM »
You think? Open your eyes motherfucker. They're everywhere, taking over, because they WANT IT MORE. Declaring all women stupid and going for a sulk in the bogs with a copy of Razzle might make you feel better about getting your arse handed to you in life but it doesn''t change reality much. :P

No, they're taking over because naïve males let them take over. People like Gudrun Schyman even make me feel kind of sympathy for the Muslim's treatment to women. If all women were like Gudrun Schyman, Sharia laws would merely be male self-protection.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #134 on: May 05, 2007, 07:45:44 AM »
Meh, boys are better.

I prefer men to boys personally.