Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Mobbing
« on: May 04, 2007, 05:29:37 AM »
http://arts.uwaterloo.ca/~kwesthue/ohs-canada.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workplace_bullying

Has anyone ever had this happen to them?  People with AS would see to be prime candidates for having people gang up against them and drive them from their jobs.  I've been talking to a girl in Bruni who works as a teacher, and she says the other teachers think she's retarded and incompetent, and that they deny when she does things better than them, since 'retards can't be smart'.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

richard

Re: Mobbing
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 09:02:17 AM »
 that happend to me in my career when i was attending school

Litigious

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 09:38:15 AM »
Been there at my school time; I still wouldn't be sorry for killing or mutilating some of those scums. I have all sympathy for AS kids who kill and mutilate their bullies.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 09:45:23 AM »
I have more than sympathy for them.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 11:37:02 AM »
I'm decent at avoiding it, but I saw it happen to several people at the company I'm working at right now. They eventually got fired, through no fault of their own.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.