Educational

Author Topic: ARE YOU A FAKE ASPIE - SIMPLE TEST  (Read 5749 times)

duncvis

Re: ARE YOU A FAKE ASPIE - SIMPLE TEST
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2007, 03:34:58 AM »

OK, if the government one day decides that you're unsuitable as a parent just because you're an aspie, I guess it's OK for you to stand there and let them take your kids away without the slightest chance to give the pigs what they deserve.

Starting a shoot out with your children present
doesn't seem the best way of protecting them.

Quoted for obviousness.

Litigious

« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2007, 03:35:21 AM »
Good question. It's been asked before, though.

Give me a Green Card and I'll move tomorrow. Being an immigrant will not be a problem since I'm a white male and has every right, morally if not legally, to move anywhere it suits me on this planet.

Its official: Litigious has crossed into that shadowy realm peopled by neo-nazi wankers, lunatic conspiracy theorists and racist cunts. I suggest you see if Zimbabwe will have you.

Listen very carefully: the cowardly, stupid Swedish government and parliament, who are responsible for the fact that law-abiding Swedes cannot protect themselves like free men, drags tens of thousands of Muslims and other human garbage here every year. Then they make up "terrorist laws", which we wouldn't have needed in the first place, if they hadn't let this human trash into Sweden in the first place. I don't have to justify my views at all under such circumstances.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2007, 03:37:38 AM »
OK, if the government one day decides that you're unsuitable as a parent just because you're an aspie, I guess it's OK for you to stand there and let them take your kids away without the slightest chance to give the pigs what they deserve.

In your eyes, they are all pigs. In your eyes, there is something called white supremacy, and in your eyes, women should never have been allowed to vote. In your eyes, freedom is only applicable if you get to define it.

You're full of it, Lit.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2007, 03:38:46 AM »
do you think his surname is Mugabe?

duncvis

« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2007, 03:39:10 AM »
You don't get to determine who is human trash. In my view racist cunts are human trash.

Your oft-spouted views are more indicative of someone with a serious personality disorder than a fighter for justice. You're off your hateful tits, lad. :GA:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2007, 03:40:47 AM »
You're full of it, Lit.

actually, i have to disagree.  (SHOCK!).  i really think he's empty, rather than full, so probably deserves pity and compassion rather than villification.  however, i have no intention of giving him much or either of the first two, unless i do so on a whim, which i quite possibly will.  so capricious, little ol' me.

Litigious

« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2007, 03:47:05 AM »

In your eyes, they are all pigs. In your eyes, there is something called white supremacy, and in your eyes, women should never have been allowed to vote. In your eyes, freedom is only applicable if you get to define it.

You're full of it, Lit.

I honestly believe that white people are superior in most cases, yes, and I think that women are inferior to males in most cases, yes. I think Islam is shit and something that the whole Western world should oppose. They should be bombed back into their caves. I'm not ashamed of that. That's the views that the Founding Fathers of the US actually had. That's not the same thing as thinking that some bureaucrat cowards have the right to do whatever they want to your family, but you seem very willingly to give them that right yourself by voluntarily letting them infringe your right to arm yourself like a free man.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2007, 03:49:31 AM »
sounds like cherry picking to me.  we can all choose which bits of human rights/justice etc. we like.  equality isn't about making everyone the same, you know - it's about recognising differences.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2007, 07:20:22 AM »
I honestly believe that white people are superior in most cases, yes, and I think that women are inferior to males in most cases, yes. I think Islam is shit and something that the whole Western world should oppose. They should be bombed back into their caves. I'm not ashamed of that. That's the views that the Founding Fathers of the US actually had. That's not the same thing as thinking that some bureaucrat cowards have the right to do whatever they want to your family, but you seem very willingly to give them that right yourself by voluntarily letting them infringe your right to arm yourself like a free man.

I honestly believe that you are delusional. I believe that your views make you inferior to most people here, including most women, and I think that you should be ashamed of them. I'm not holding my breath waiting for you to change, however. Life's too short and you belong to a minority anyway. Thankfully.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2007, 07:23:06 AM »
 :yawn:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2007, 07:48:46 AM »

Starting a shoot out with your children present
doesn't seem the best way of protecting them.

Did you neglect to teach them to properly shoot and hit their targets?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2007, 07:51:10 AM »

Poor thing. Did Lucifer wear you out?

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2007, 07:51:44 AM »

Give me a Green Card and I'll move tomorrow. Being an immigrant will not be a problem since I'm a white male and has every right, morally if not legally, to move anywhere it suits me on this planet.

Its official: Litigious has crossed into that shadowy realm peopled by neo-nazi wankers, lunatic conspiracy theorists and racist cunts. I suggest you see if Zimbabwe will have you.

Listen very carefully: the cowardly, stupid Swedish government and parliament, who are responsible for the fact that law-abiding Swedes cannot protect themselves like free men, drags tens of thousands of Muslims and other human garbage here every year. Then they make up "terrorist laws", which we wouldn't have needed in the first place, if they hadn't let this human trash into Sweden in the first place. I don't have to justify my views at all under such circumstances.

Ask the American natives what happens when your nation does not protect it borders and adopts a non-chalant attitude about immigration.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2007, 08:04:03 AM »

Poor thing. Did Lucifer wear you out?

Nej, det gjorde du, herr "All you need is love", med ditt patetiska, politiskt korrekta, pacifistiska verklighetsfrämmande snicksnack.

Litigious

« Reply #134 on: June 04, 2007, 08:10:02 AM »

Ask the American natives what happens when your nation does not protect it borders and adopts a non-chalant attitude about immigration.

I know that very well. Some 15-20 years ago you could buy bumper stickers and put on your car here in Sweden to tell that fact. But if you do that today, you risk prosecution and 1-2 months in jail and losing your job or education, despite the fact that the stickers only say "The Indians didn't protect themselves against immigration. Now they live in reservations".

Swedish politicians and news media commies: eat my shit and die.  :grrr: