Author Topic: ARE YOU A FAKE ASPIE - SIMPLE TEST  (Read 5733 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: ARE YOU A FAKE ASPIE - SIMPLE TEST
« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2007, 08:34:50 AM »
:yawn:

Poor thing. Did Lucifer wear you out?

Nej, det gjorde du, herr "All you need is love", med ditt patetiska, politiskt korrekta, pacifistiska verklighetsfrämmande snicksnack.

Now Odeon- you should have known a mere woman wouldn't wear him out with her limited intellect. ::)

Litigious

« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2007, 08:48:43 AM »
You're defenseless in the UK too, since you have the same kind of cowardly gun law as we have in Sweden; one hand guns are even totally banned by you. Does it feel good walking home alone on a dark night, PI?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2007, 08:57:29 AM »
Why would I feel safer having a gun though? I could still be jumped from behind, or any attacker (who may not even be armed themselves) could wrestle the gun off of me.  Guns aren't the great solution you seem to think they are imo and I don't understand why you insist on every topic of conversation being some how linked to gun laws.

Litigious

« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2007, 09:33:46 AM »
Well, it's pretty natural that threads concerning guns and/or self-protection and/or legislation is linked to the gun issue, at least if you think it's a question of democracy whether a popular vote should decide how harsh the gun laws should be and not something that the politicians simply have a "right" to decide over peoples' heads.

Yes, someone could "ambush" you and your gun could be wrestled off of you, but the gun at least gives you a chance, which makes the whole difference between being armed and unarmed. Why do you think the Americans on I2 usually are on my side, when it comes to the gun issue, even if for example McJ sometimes makes a little fun of me over my obsession for it?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 09:36:53 AM by Litigious »

ozymandias

« Reply #139 on: June 04, 2007, 10:00:10 AM »
I hate to tell you this, but, a pretty big chunk of gun related crimes have been done by the criminal using the OWNERS own gun on them.  Also guns are the biggest number of items stolen from homes during a break in.  Right up there with money and jewels.  A lot of guns used by criminals have been stolen and sold on the street.  To me a gun gives a false sense of security.  A smart thief or mugger knows how to get around that defense or wait till nobodies home, etc.

I can't tell you how many times I have read in the paper or seen on the news about break in's and top of the list of items stolen.....guns.  I'd rather trust in my own abilities and a good baseball bat than a gun to keep me safe.  Plus, I can't kill an innocent bystander with a stray baseball bat. :P

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2007, 10:09:58 AM »
sounds like cherry picking to me.  we can all choose which bits of human rights/justice etc. we like.  equality isn't about making everyone the same, you know - it's about recognising differences.

i notice there's no response to this...   ::)

Nej, det gjorde du, herr "All you need is love", med ditt patetiska, politiskt korrekta, pacifistiska verklighetsfrämmande snicksnack.

which translates (loosely) as:
"no gorgonzola for me, mr "all you need is love", with spoken cakes, correct politics, a really good swimmer, lightweight working woman, chocolate bar."

why, thank you, Litigious., you flatterer, you.   :-*

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2007, 10:59:06 AM »
Well, it's pretty natural that threads concerning guns and/or self-protection and/or legislation is linked to the gun issue, at least if you think it's a question of democracy whether a popular vote should decide how harsh the gun laws should be and not something that the politicians simply have a "right" to decide over peoples' heads.

That is understandable- it just seems that no matter what the subject you can always link in some way to 'cowardly Sweden', gun control, Dec or anti-women rants.  It would just be a refreshing change if not everything had to be about these 4 topics.
Edited to add something that just occured to me: Perhaps its because you're not posting much now that it seems worse- cos you only post about stuff you're bothered enough about ???
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 11:04:05 AM by purposefulinsanity »

Litigious

« Reply #142 on: June 04, 2007, 12:20:11 PM »
"no gorgonzola for me, mr "all you need is love", with spoken cakes, correct politics, a really good swimmer, lightweight working woman, chocolate bar."

You need some Swedish lessons.  ::)

Litigious

« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2007, 12:22:13 PM »
That is understandable- it just seems that no matter what the subject you can always link in some way to 'cowardly Sweden', gun control, Dec or anti-women rants.  It would just be a refreshing change if not everything had to be about these 4 topics.
Edited to add something that just occured to me: Perhaps its because you're not posting much now that it seems worse- cos you only post about stuff you're bothered enough about ???

I'm in a bad mood at the moment and really don't care about much. So I post about the topics that I care the most about.

The_P

« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2007, 12:24:16 PM »

While you need to change the record.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: June 04, 2007, 12:48:09 PM »

well, now - isn't that interesting?  i can have swedish lessons whenever i wish, my dear.  however, you don't get the chance to say anything anywhere near as funny as my cod translation, so i should just count your blessings, if i were you.

actually, i think i could probably have a pretty good stab at it:  something about telling odeon off for being mr "all you need is love", and that HE would be worn out by a pathetic, politically correct (you're wrong), pacifist, something-or-other woman (i'm stuck on the verklighetsframmande, but i'm sure odeon will enlighten me).  how's that?  do i get a lolly?

Litigious

« Reply #146 on: June 04, 2007, 01:05:57 PM »
"Verklighetsfrämmande" means "who lacks a sense of reality". One of the few things that is good with Sweden is that we can make very long words with our language. But I wrote that he was the one who was wearing me out, nothing else.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #147 on: June 04, 2007, 01:21:47 PM »

OK, if the government one day decides that you're unsuitable as a parent just because you're an aspie, I guess it's OK for you to stand there and let them take your kids away without the slightest chance to give the pigs what they deserve.

Starting a shoot out with your children present
doesn't seem the best way of protecting them.

Did you neglect to teach them to properly shoot and hit their targets?

Damn. I guess I was thinking that they'd be too young to
handle the BAR.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2007, 01:24:58 PM »

He posts about birdies, arse licking, piss drinking, and drugs.
He's a well rounded ranter.

Litigious

« Reply #149 on: June 04, 2007, 01:28:03 PM »

OK, if the government one day decides that you're unsuitable as a parent just because you're an aspie, I guess it's OK for you to stand there and let them take your kids away without the slightest chance to give the pigs what they deserve.

Starting a shoot out with your children present
doesn't seem the best way of protecting them.

Did you neglect to teach them to properly shoot and hit their targets?

Damn. I guess I was thinking that they'd be too young to
handle the BAR.

If we didn't live in cowardly Sweden but say, Montana, the kids could actually start shooting at any age, with parental supervision. At 14 they could perfectly legally start shooting on their own.