Author Topic: Hey Mods!  (Read 595 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Hey Mods!
« on: April 12, 2007, 12:23:43 PM »
Wouldn't it be a good idea to have the karma set up so that we may Yay! of Ghey! ourselves? Everyone would be happy, and you guys wouldn't have to worry about any more complaints. Win/win situation I say.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

The_P

Re: Hey Mods!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 12:24:41 PM »
Hey fat priest, STFU or blow me!

Litigious

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 12:28:07 PM »
Wouldn't it be a good idea to have the karma set up so that we may Yay! of Ghey! ourselves? Everyone would be happy, and you guys wouldn't have to worry about any more complaints. Win/win situation I say.

I just gave you 10000 "Yay!". Satisfied?  8)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 12:32:29 PM »

No, I am not satisifed. How do you know I wanted to Yay myself? Maybe I was feeling particularly pissed off at at one of my stupid mistakes and wanted to Ghey! myself. See, this is why we should be able to do it ourselves. How can some lonely person on the other side of my computer know how much I love or detest myself at the moment. Which is why we should be given the chance to take away or gain our own karma points.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 12:35:21 PM »

How about neither. Don't you need to go prance around in a yellow bathing suit or something?

The_P

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 12:36:27 PM »

How about neither. Don't you need to go prance around in a yellow bathing suit or something?

I don't get the pun. Post something funnier.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 12:42:04 PM by thepeaguy »

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 12:48:00 PM »

The_P

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 12:49:13 PM »

Barry nice!

Litigious

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 02:47:22 PM »

No, I am not satisifed. How do you know I wanted to Yay myself? Maybe I was feeling particularly pissed off at at one of my stupid mistakes and wanted to Ghey! myself. See, this is why we should be able to do it ourselves. How can some lonely person on the other side of my computer know how much I love or detest myself at the moment. Which is why we should be given the chance to take away or gain our own karma points.

OK, I'll set your karma back to 97 then. Though I really can't see the point with giving yourself karma.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 02:50:05 PM »
It's like masturbating, it would be fun. Though I've pretty much become assexual with respect to karma.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 04:26:37 PM »
I'm not sure you can change your own karma unless you are an admin.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 04:51:22 PM »
I'm not sure you can change your own karma unless you are an admin.

Who are the admins again?

Litigious

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 04:53:49 PM »
Callaway, the O-master, PMS Elle and yours truly.  8)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 05:04:28 PM »
Callaway, the O-master, PMS Elle and yours truly.  8)
aren't we overdue for a new election?

i want the peaguy and scrapheap to be admins.

NOW!
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2007, 05:06:04 PM »
I will manipulate your Frankenstein controls, so that you all vote for me again.  8)