Author Topic: I found out yesterday, I'm going to die. (GAME)  (Read 2160 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
I found out yesterday, I'm going to die. (GAME)
« on: April 09, 2007, 10:40:36 AM »
No - I'm not going to die, but if I was ...

I would abandon my wife and kids, for their own good.

I will need to get myself in a little better shape and maybe, some color for my beard, but I would find the youngest girl I could attract and get her pregnant.

I would then tie the two women together, so they would nearly hate each other, for all the kids' sake.

OK, that's not reallly mine, but it happens every day. You try one. Take as much time as you need.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 10:48:50 AM by Dosanza Bidges »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: I found out yesterday, I'm going to die. (GAME)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 10:42:40 AM »
If I was about to die, I'd start smoking again.  :stoned:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 10:49:23 AM »
I'd make some bullies pay dearly.  :angel: :litigious:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 10:53:30 AM »

Of course, I would smoke, drink, cuss and shoot things ...

I was thinking a little more long-term.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 11:01:19 AM »
Long-term, when I'm going to die? ???
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 11:09:00 AM »
... relative to a matter of weeks, lets say.

... or NOW! Either way could be fun.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2007, 01:00:07 PM »
No - I'm not going to die, but if I was ...

I would abandon my wife and kids, for their own good.

I will need to get myself in a little better shape and maybe, some color for my beard, but I would find the youngest girl I could attract and get her pregnant.

I would then tie the two women together, so they would nearly hate each other, for all the kids' sake.

OK, that's not reallly mine, but it happens every day. You try one. Take as much time as you need.

So this is not what you would really do, is it?  What would you really do?

I would try to find a nanny who would help my husband take care of my daughter, because I know he would not be able to do it by himself.  Then I would make some videos of myself telling my daughter things she needs to know as she grows older.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 01:41:33 PM »
kill the doctor who gave me the DX, and burn all of his records.

then, i would take out a multi-million dollar insurance policy on myself.
and....
right before i was to die....weeks... i would step behind a top-handler at work, while on the payroll.  then my family would be well taken care of.
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2007, 01:46:11 PM »
I'd go to Stop and Shop and buy about ten cans of frosting and ten of creamy peanut butter and spend my last day on earth puking my guts out.  It'd probably be what killed me.

BTW, I posted this in my LJ, but I'll post it here too since it's on-topic:  If I really do die on Wednesday or on Sunday (I'll be on planes), I want people to remember be as having been killed by my thesis, not by the terminal change in velocity.   :laugh:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2007, 01:51:40 PM »
BTW, I posted this in my LJ, but I'll post it here too since it's on-topic:  If I really do die on Wednesday or on Sunday (I'll be on planes), I want people to remember be as having been killed by my thesis, not by the terminal change in velocity.   :laugh:

OK, but what is your deadly thesis topic?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2007, 04:17:01 PM »
BTW, I posted this in my LJ, but I'll post it here too since it's on-topic:  If I really do die on Wednesday or on Sunday (I'll be on planes), I want people to remember be as having been killed by my thesis, not by the terminal change in velocity.   :laugh:

OK, but what is your deadly thesis topic?

It has to to with IMing versus interacting in person, emoticons, and intimacy.  It's the lamest, nerdiest topic I could think of, so I dedicated a year of my life to it.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 04:21:10 PM »
I would fly to all the various points across the planet that my close friends have been scattered, and spend some last time with them.

I would prepare all my artwork and written records for archiving, make duplicates, and place them in the hands of the people I know who would be most likely to make some good come of them.

I would drink in as much sensation as humanly possible until I keeled over.

All my other ambitions have to do with continued life on earth and would be rendered defunct.

Edit: then I would have myself put into the most advanced cryo technology currently available.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 04:26:59 PM by Pyraxis »
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2007, 05:55:23 PM »

So this is not what you would really do, is it?  What would you really do?

I would try to find a nanny who would help my husband take care of my daughter, because I know he would not be able to do it by himself.  Then I would make some videos of myself telling my daughter things she needs to know as she grows older.

I was kind of taking the redneck stereotype to the point of absurdity. I would actually do something similar to what you are talking about. Hoping for some humor, here, too.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 06:06:29 PM by Dosanza Bidges »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2007, 05:56:47 PM »
I'd go to Stop and Shop and buy about ten cans of frosting and ten of creamy peanut butter and spend my last day on earth puking my guts out.  It'd probably be what killed me.

BTW, I posted this in my LJ, but I'll post it here too since it's on-topic:  If I really do die on Wednesday or on Sunday (I'll be on planes), I want people to remember be as having been killed by my thesis, not by the terminal change in velocity.   :laugh:

I think you will come back to us, stronger than before.

Scrapheap

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2007, 11:07:41 PM »
I'd blow my money on getting my Top Alcohol Dragster liscence at the Frank Hawley drag racing school in Pomona.

The I'd buy a Top Alcohol Dragster team.......................... on my credit card.  :evillaugh: