Author Topic: Aspies For Freedom  (Read 4383 times)

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
Re: Aspies For Freedom
« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2008, 07:40:49 AM »
I think that some people are all too ready for an argument at any time. Arguing for the sake of arguing which doesn't make sense if you want to get things done.

I'll have you know I do not. I completely disagree with you!!! If you want to take it up with me you can always call me out  :lol:  ;)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2008, 01:05:45 PM »
Go on Randy! AFF needs you. Get into them Randy! :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing:

Probably >:D  They can be my naive friends :evillaugh:  Only teasing.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2008, 05:34:09 PM »
I keep going back to my fave quote from Bill Hicks: "You are free to do as we tell you! You are free to do as we tell you!"

Bill also tried to start a like-minded group of individuals once. Here's his version of what happened:

"There is a new party being born: the People Who Hate People Party.  People who hate people: come together!  'No!' We're kinda having trouble getting off the boards, but, you know...
'Are you gonna be there?'
'Yeah.'
'Then I ain't fucking coming.'
'You're our strongest member.'
'Fuck you!'
'That's what I'm talking about, you asshole!'
'Fuck you!'

Damn, we almost had our meeting going.   It's so hard to get my people together."
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2008, 06:04:04 AM »
Go on Randy! AFF needs you. Get into them Randy! :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing: :asthing:
AFF just isn't the same without its grumpy barman and grumpy's bar. It could do with some livening up, that's for sure.  :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #124 on: October 23, 2008, 02:07:19 PM »
So many message boards, so little time.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2012, 12:10:33 PM »
Whatcha hoping to learn Gareth?

Offline marx

• Dark Horseman of the Apocalypse
  • Frequent Poster
  • LEGALIZE POT YOU ASSHOLES!
« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2013, 06:33:37 PM »
i've looked at aff in the past, but it's just too pc and militant. there's more to life than autism......
300 pounds of horny, psychotic, unempathic, drug-addled "grab bag".

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2013, 01:59:39 AM »
I regigstered at AFF recently, and unlike othe forums I've been at, I hardly recognize any names there.

Is there anyone else well known registered there ??

Not sure about any of that, but I think you and I should have another couple of beers some day.

:2thumbsup:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #128 on: April 06, 2013, 09:41:44 AM »
I regigstered at AFF recently, and unlike othe forums I've been at, I hardly recognize any names there.

Is there anyone else well known registered there ??

Not sure about any of that, but I think you and I should have another couple of beers some day.

:2thumbsup:
eric just loves to meet up IRL.
Misunderstood.