Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

Why? Oh Why?

(1/9) > >>

Hypnotica_Gaze:
What is the deal with guys trying it on with girls who they know are not interested in them, and who would rather penetrate their vagina with a steak-knife?

Do they secretly know theyre being egotistical twats? Are they just hiding it really well, or am i right and are they all just moronic wankers with brain damage.

Im fed up with the chat-up lines i have to endure (i say endure because they are so tedious you dont know weither to laugh, vomit or roll your eyes and slowly slip into a coma to escape the reality that these men are total fuckwits)

Some guy had the sheer cheek to actually say to me "hey darling, im an angel in disguise, im gonna lick my lips and open your thighs, so then what do ya think, up for it?"
Obviously i replied with "Oh your comments they did make me blush, but your face i'll stab and your balls i'll crush"

But he seemed utterly shocked and horrified as if i was satan in disguise and questioned my refusal, but why? Did he seriously expect me to say...."Awww thats so sweet, sure just wait a minute till i drop my panties and spread my legs? Even though your slimey, repulsive and ive already told you i wasnt interested"

Why do guys think they have the right to sexually harrass a female who is obviously not interested in them, then demand answers why. Yet get offended when she tells him to piss off, as if she is in the wrong, and should feel guilty.

Eitherway i scared him off and he realised that i wasnt gonna retract my statement or feel guilty.

Why cant all young women be issued with a stun-gun.
It will make it all soooooooo much worth while. ;D

Peter:
On the other hand, one girl I met at a nightclub was rather worried that I was gay because I talked to her and didn't try to rape her like a 'normal' guy (though it didn't help that she'd seen me talking to other girls and not raping them without realising that they were actually old friends of mine that I hadn't seen in a couple of years).  It worked out well in the end though; I hadn't touched her until we were about to part company at the end of the night and had swapped mobile numbers, then I asked her if she wanted a hug, which she did, so we did, and then she got all kissy and ended up going home with me.  Seems that it pays off to not rape people.  :)

Some guys just seem natural born slimy twats though, and find it hard to comprehend that someone wouldn't like them.  A few times I've been out with some female friends and have had to discourage guys that didn't get the message that they weren't interested, but I think it's equally common for guys to have problems figuring out when a girl is interested, and they can be over-sensitive to signs of rejection (as I was when I was younger), but those guys don't stand out nearly as much as the assholes do. 

Maybe you need to work on your seduction techique to find some nicer guys?  If you put up a cold front, don't be surprised if the only guys confident enough to approach you are the asshole shit-cocks.

Hypnotica_Gaze:
The problem is, im not really trying to find a guy.

Im not one of these girls who goes out looking for a guy or hopes guys are checking her out. If anything i try not to attract attention even though i always get it (from both sexes, which i dont understand as i wouldnt consider myself supermodel material, but im aware its probably mainly down to my height and size)

I dont even go to clubs etc, i dont really like attention that much and im not someone who naturally feels comfortable with the compliments she gets, even though i have a good giggle at the verbal abuse and bitching i get from the girls.

I almost always get approached when im shopping which is fine when its a guy you just say "sorry im not interested" too, and he goes away or says "oh well then thought id try anyways", but i get too many cocky twats, the arrogant rich boys alot of the time who demand to know whats wrong with them and what your type is then if theyre not it.

I can handle myself thankfully which helps alot, but i still find it so bizarre that so many guys demand answers and actually seem shocked their sleazy chat up lines or cocky flashing the fact they have lots of money tactics dont work.

Yes im also aware alot of the nice guys are intimidated by me.

Dont get me wrong im not saying ALL men are bastards but well i think its safe to assume a massive majority are. I dont know if its mainly a British thing.
I mean ive met a quite a few Scandinavian guys etc and they have been really nice guys, very gentlemanly unlike most of the scottish guys ive had to encounter.

McGiver:
Peter wrote,

--- Quote ---On the other hand, one girl I met at a nightclub was rather worried that I was gay because I talked to her and didn't try to rape her like a 'normal' guy (though it didn't help that she'd seen me talking to other girls and not raping them without realising that they were actually old friends of mine that I hadn't seen in a couple of years).? It worked out well in the end though; I hadn't touched her until we were about to part company at the end of the night and had swapped mobile numbers, then I asked her if she wanted a hug, which she did, so we did, and then she got all kissy and ended up going home with me.? Seems that it pays off to not rape people.
--- End quote ---

i told you.? it works everytime.? you did read the the as promised: women, right?
i think it has more to do with the fact that most men are all over women, groping, saying suggestive things, etc.? and when you aren't like that with them i think they appreciate it.? and the sex that is almost automatic is a reward for your patience.

Nomaken:
I'm interested in immediate intimacy.  Whereas most guys are interested in immediate access to sex.  And a few are interested primarily in companionship.  And if you're not willing to be intimate, i'm generally not interested in interacting with you(unless you are vastly personally interesting to me).  However we're(men) all on some level aware that is really not reasonable.  But the emotions and the urges rule over us, not our rationality.  How many women do you think theoretically speaking would respond well if I walked up to them and said, "Excuse me, would you be willing to be intimate with me soon or eventually?  If so, i'd like to become your friend."

I wish I had more innate motivation to want lots and lots of friends simply for the motivation of companionship, so I wouldn't be lying to some people by actively trying to become their friend.  (Infact, I usually don't pursue women at all anymore because I hate knowing that i'm doing it because I want to be intimate with them rather than simply enjoying their company and being interested in them.)

Despite how much of a psycho stalker I come off as, i detest the dishonesty of "normal" courtship rituals where you become a persons friend with the alterior motive of wanting to have sex with and/or be intimate with them that I do open with something akin to, "Do you think you would be interested in being intimate with me soon or eventually?"  I don't care how little success it will get me, I HATE LYING.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version