Educational

Author Topic: some random pictures i took  (Read 902 times)

richard

some random pictures i took
« on: March 27, 2007, 07:25:24 PM »
dont make me do it bitches!!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: some random pictures i took
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 07:26:17 PM »
Is that thing loaded?

richard

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 07:28:35 PM »
haha no.

heres me and my brother

richard

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 07:37:51 PM »
heres my fire agate ring its really hard to see the fire in it but it is beautiful

richard

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 07:40:34 PM »
my dinner :wanker:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 04:36:15 AM »
You don't look in any way related to that guy.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 05:21:17 AM »
dont make me do it bitches!!

That won't work dependably, Richard. I know one guy who survived that shot. He's not much in a conversation, but he still shits. Bring the angle more front-to back and lower the impact zone down to about eye level. Alternatively, you could take the barrel around to the back of one ear and aim at the other ear, taking out most of the cerebellum and some of the medulla. Either adaptation to your technique will tend to be more conscientious and to keep you from shitting, more reliably.

I might have used the revolver, a few times, on the meal you were eating.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2007, 05:27:45 AM »
Wouldn't the safest way to kill yourself be putting it in the mouth in about 45 grade angle?

Nice gun. Calibre .44? .357? Will take up to 2 years to get legally here. And you have to go to a fucking shooting club with NTs and renew your license every fifth year.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2007, 05:39:24 AM »
I think, if you are trying for a viewable corpse, that might be OK as long as the cylinder flash doesn't, burn half the lips and nose off. I am just trying to ensure the greatest number of internal systems are affected by his more attentive placement of the wound channel.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2007, 05:43:31 AM »
Most people who shoot themselves in Sweden use rifles or shot guns, since they're easier to get hold of. It's very messy, though. Some people put dynamite sticks in their mouths, since dynamite is easier to access than guns, too.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 05:45:41 AM by Litigious »

Litigious

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2007, 05:45:13 AM »
It's a beautiful revolver, though. I wish I could just go and buy one.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007, 05:46:47 AM »
I think, if you are trying for a viewable corpse, that might be OK as long as the cylinder flash doesn't, burn half the lips and nose off. I am just trying to ensure the greatest number of internal systems are affected by his more attentive placement of the wound channel.

You mean for an open-casket funeral?  They're disgusting.  My gran had a traditional Catholic funeral where she was embalmed and then sat in an open coffin in the living room of her house while people had tea and biscuits around her.  Food and corpses just don't go together.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Litigious

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2007, 05:54:27 AM »
The oldest lady in this parish, who was 92 when recently passing away herself, kept her dead husband in their home until the funeral. I mean, he wasn't brought to the morgue or the undertaker or anything. I don't think it's legal, but the authorities let her do it. But she couldn't live there afterwards, because of the smell, so she had to move in with her daughter.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2007, 05:56:50 AM »

You mean for an open-casket funeral?  They're disgusting.  My gran had a traditional Catholic funeral where she was embalmed and then sat in an open coffin in the living room of her house while people had tea and biscuits around her.  Food and corpses just don't go together.

I agree. Many wanted an open-casket service for my father, but I said, "No". I just told people that, "he was in my arms when he died. Trust me, he's dead" That usually ended the discussion. West Texas' July sun and corpses don't do well together, either.

Litigious

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2007, 05:59:55 AM »
When my grandparents were young and people died in the winter, they usually put them out in the wood shed or something, until they could dig into the cemetary ground.