Educational

Author Topic: what is grosser than gross  (Read 3746 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: what is grosser than gross
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2007, 08:25:43 AM »
pete, do you have any pictures of clitorcized vaginas?
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2007, 08:30:59 AM »
It's called clitorechtomy. He posted some pics of that before. It almost made me throw up. 10 years in prison should be minimum penalty for mutilating a woman like that.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2007, 08:31:41 AM »
pete, do you have any pictures of clitorcized vaginas?

Here's everything I've got:

[attachment deleted by admin]
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2007, 08:32:06 AM »

14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2007, 08:32:38 AM »

Litigious

« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2007, 08:35:12 AM »
Oh, if I were allowed to take a baseball bat and just smash the sick brains out of those bastards skulls.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2007, 08:36:24 AM »
I posted a PDF giving case reports on it, if anyone wants to read it.  It's before the pics, but the link is easy to miss.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2007, 11:47:43 AM »
Did I scare everyone off again?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2007, 11:49:55 AM »
Not quite, I was just off reading that PDF. Difficult but interesting read.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Litigious

« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2007, 11:51:54 AM »
My cumfart thread was pretty nice compared with this disgusting torture, eh?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2007, 12:04:31 PM »
*shrug* The cumfart thread didn't bother me, it just didn't interest me either. This one interests me - I haven't come close to fainting over medical stuff since I was a little kid, but did just now. I'm wondering what going through that does to a whole nation's worth of women's psyches.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2007, 01:35:58 PM »
Did I scare everyone off again?

I found it more upsetting than gross, I've yet to read the pdf you posted about it (but I'm not likely to at the moment).

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2007, 02:32:50 PM »
The same feeling kept me from posting on this issue, last month, when the guy on trial in Georgia hit the news, again. Like Tig, I want the blood of these assholes.

I know we need the oil, but could we spare a few of our "boots, combat, leather, black" enclad lads to get them to stop cutting girls, over there?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2007, 03:04:41 PM »
My cumfart thread was pretty nice compared with this disgusting torture, eh?

What was wrong with that one anyhow? This is just foul in so many ways.
It's not safe for me to see something like this. I know people from countries where
this is done, and with these images in my head, I don't know if I could keep reason
in any discussion around this issue - I might just attack. I'm going to try and purge
them from my memory.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2007, 03:50:53 PM »
I am going with Litigious with a baseball bat over there to knock some sense into the heads of the old people who perpetuate this misery on little girls.

Did you read the story of the parents who decided they would never do it to their daughters, but the grandmother had it done to them when they visited the grandparents back home in Mali?

>:(