Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

I got a hand down book today have people read it

<< < (2/2)

Praetor:
I'll have to make an animated gif avatar there always funny. I don't own my own digital camera though so I either nick the fathers the brothers or the girlfriends or I conspire with Omega females foot fetish feline pet to nick hers

Praetor:

--- Quote ---it's the way that you've got the front bits of your centre parting tucked behind your ears that gives you the Neil-look..... and, the way it loks like you're about to say "heavy, maaan!"
--- End quote ---

God damn It despite giving up the ganja along time ago I still can't escape the stoner look. Clearly im destined to my fate now, god damn those college years. The only reason I have my hair like that is so It doesn't get in my way when driving

Merry Widow:

--- Quote from: Praetor on April 25, 2006, 05:39:44 PM ---I'll have to make an animated gif avatar there always funny. I don't own my own digital camera though so I either nick the fathers the brothers or the girlfriends or I conspire with Omega females foot fetish feline pet to nick hers

--- End quote ---

oh, so that's what you two were looking so shifty about when i came back from the bathroom.  :police:

--- Quote from: Praetor on April 25, 2006, 05:44:32 PM ---The only reason I have my hair like that is so It doesn't get in my way when driving

--- End quote ---

you were driving at the exact moment that picture was taken?!  :P i get accused of being a hippy / stoner, too. and don't say that's because i am, you bugger.

McGiver:
laz,
your hair looks really healthy.  i used to have really long hair and i could never get it to look healthy like that. splitends and all.  do you lrun a brush through it 100 times each day.  tons of conditioner.  what is your secret.  it used to be so frustrating.
i am too old now but, still remain curious.
i had granted womens healthy hair to the fact that it was a lifelong attribute, they would cut the split ends and then it would grow longer before they returned. cut  again, longer again, over and over since they we little girls.  but certainly you didn't have long hair as a boy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version