Author Topic: what seems like a better deal?  (Read 550 times)

richard

what seems like a better deal?
« on: March 07, 2007, 12:37:37 PM »
alright i have $5,000 and am looking for either a travel trailor or an apartment. if i buy a trailor i never have to worry about finding a place to live but more than likely will take all of the money ive saved up. if i go get an apartment i can have a few thousand left over to get a  computer so i wont have to use the computer lab anymore, a video camera to tape myself jackingoff, and some furniture. whats the best possible deal here?

Teejay

Re: what seems like a better deal?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 12:52:37 PM »
alright i have $5,000 and am looking for either a travel trailor or an apartment. if i buy a trailor i never have to worry about finding a place to live but more than likely will take all of the money ive saved up. if i go get an apartment i can have a few thousand left over to get a  computer so i wont have to use the computer lab anymore, a video camera to tape myself jackingoff, and some furniture. whats the best possible deal here?

If you are able to buy a trailer and own it, I suggest go for the trailer.

The_P

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 01:54:30 PM »
I don't have $5,000. :(

richard

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 02:08:47 PM »
are you the peaguy? if you are, i need a roomate :eyebrows:

richard

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 02:10:11 PM »
im probably going to go with the apartment, i'll post pictures of it as soon as i can! :)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 02:20:02 PM »
If you get the travel trailer, would you always have a place to park it?

Litigious

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 02:20:54 PM »
You'd be trailer park trash. Rent a small cabin in the woods instead.  8)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 02:22:46 PM »

And be a hick instead?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 02:22:56 PM »
yeah and it doesnt have the car attached to it so its just like some little room or something. i could put it over at my moms house but i dont get along at all with my stepdad its pretty BAD. so i dunno, i havent had my own place now for almost 4 years, ive either lived on the streets, with my moms friends or my mom this whole time, so i really want to feel like i have some indepenence again.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 02:25:02 PM by richard »

Litigious

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 02:32:45 PM »

And be a hick instead?

The UNA bomber lived in a cabin. 8)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 03:54:46 PM »
Somehow I doubt Richard would develop in that direction.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 06:54:10 PM »

And be a hick instead?

The UNA bomber lived in a cabin. 8)
Is he one of the luminary, swashbuckling, heroic icons you have deified with your adoration for his glorious achievements? ... or do you consider the direction, his exemplary behaviour has taken, as a prototype to which yours should mirror?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline ASpHole

• Uncle Hardcore Meat from The Mothers of Invasion
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Econoclass Iconoclast
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2007, 08:56:28 PM »
This is a bit more of an investment than a trailer, and it requires some mechanical knowledge, carpentry skills, basic metalworking and plumbing knowlege as well as a Class B Driver's license, however. I would save up more cash, and get a Bus/Motor coach and convert it to a camper if I had the disposable cash to do so, then live in it.
"When there's no 'there' to get to, we're so there!"

Scrapheap

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2007, 11:49:03 PM »

If you have somewhere to park it, buy a trailer.  You'll save money in rent and the thing will pay for itsself in a year or less.

Apartments can be full of tweakers and other late-night loud people.

Litigious

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2007, 04:34:46 AM »
Is he one of the luminary, swashbuckling, heroic icons you have deified with your adoration for his glorious achievements? ... or do you consider the direction, his exemplary behaviour has taken, as a prototype to which yours should mirror?

I think he's a very intelligent man and that there are some very true points in his so called manifesto. And I admire people who oppose government and main stream society. Most people silently accept all wrongs committed by those in charge.