Author Topic: Weirdest thing today?  (Read 833 times)

Litigious

Weirdest thing today?
« on: March 06, 2007, 03:42:50 AM »
I'd like you to post some daily weirdness things here. I just recieved 10 Cuban cigars that I ordered from a cigar dealer in SmÃ¥land, who sells cigars over the internet. The stamps on the package are over 25 years old. There are 10 stamps for 1 krona (about 15 cents) each and 20 stamps for 5 öre (about 0.75 cents) each. The cheapest stamp toady costs almost $1, and that's just within Sweden. But the Swedish Post delivers nevertheless. But what a weird guy to use those old stamps.  ???

Litigious

Re: Weirdest thing today?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 04:11:18 AM »
The cigars costed about $6.40 each, including deliverance, so I'm very satisfied with the price, though. They have been stored since 1998.  8)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 12:35:13 PM »
I just received a huge vase of flowers addressed to the flat next door, and a woman who apparently doesn't live there anymore. She must have a very incompetent secret admirer. The neighbour who does live there doesn't want them, and I don't know what else to do with them...
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 02:55:23 PM »
I just received a huge vase of flowers addressed to the flat next door, and a woman who apparently doesn't live there anymore. She must have a very incompetent secret admirer. The neighbour who does live there doesn't want them, and I don't know what else to do with them...

Maybe you have a really competent secret admirer, who fooled you into accepting flowers.   :laugh:

If you don't have anything else to so with them, maybe you could take them to your friend who is in the hospital to cheer him / her up?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 05:18:39 PM »
Maybe you have a really competent secret admirer, who fooled you into accepting flowers.   :laugh:

:LOL: :LOL:

Actually I got a note through my mailbox today asking if I had the flowers, from the woman in #4. She said her friend had accidentally put down #5 in the address. I'm #9 and only got them because #5 wasn't home when the delivery man came, and he asked me to give them to the people in #5 when they got home. Apparenly in small town Scotland this is normal practice. So now the flowers are with their rightful owner in #4.

If you don't have anything else to so with them, maybe you could take them to your friend who is in the hospital to cheer him / her up?

Cool idea, but I'm in the wrong country.  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 06:20:31 AM »
The cigars costed about $6.40 each, including deliverance, so I'm very satisfied with the price, though. They have been stored since 1998.  8)
Have You smoked one yet?
Guardian of the Empire

Litigious

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 06:22:33 AM »
Have You smoked one yet?

Yep. They're very good. They last about 15 minutes. I usually smoke one to my coffee after lunch.  8)

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 07:21:38 AM »
To bad We here in the U.S. can not buy them legally.
Guardian of the Empire

Litigious

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 07:23:54 AM »
Yep. I think Cuban cigars are the best in the world. And a single cigar on occasions won't damage your health very much.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2007, 07:39:09 AM »
How much do You smoke?
Guardian of the Empire

Litigious

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2007, 07:50:48 AM »
Not much. I buy a few cigars every now and then and smoke one a day every afternoon. Then I can go for several months without smoking.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2007, 08:02:29 AM »
That is good.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2007, 05:34:35 AM »
The weirdest thing I went to chucky cheese with My grand nieces and grand nephew. ;D
Guess what it was fun. :green:
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2007, 10:13:37 AM »
I have gone there with my daughter and I thought it was fun too.

The_P

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2007, 10:17:43 AM »

Eat them, you pyromaniac!