Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 17418 times)

GalileoAce

Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #660 on: June 21, 2009, 10:08:12 AM »
I have very fine hairs, and they are poker straight. Very shiny, and it turns blonde when i'm out in the sun a lot.

Cool, colour changing hair! Only my eyes can change colour, and it's mostly from brown to black or back again.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #661 on: June 21, 2009, 10:28:43 AM »
I have very fine hairs, and they are poker straight. Very shiny, and it turns blonde when i'm out in the sun a lot.

Cool, colour changing hair! Only my eyes can change colour, and it's mostly from brown to black or back again.

My eyes change too. They change in shade from light green to dark brown, depending on how much sun I get, just like my hair.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #662 on: June 21, 2009, 10:46:47 AM »

my balls turn blue sometimes

Blasted

« Reply #663 on: June 21, 2009, 10:49:34 AM »

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #664 on: June 22, 2009, 02:29:36 AM »

What the fuck is wrong with straight hair?

Yeah cause I'm totally hating on straight hair dude  ::)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #665 on: June 22, 2009, 06:30:43 AM »
But idiots won't be broken down just because you are successful. But they sure as hell will be broken down if you pay Hells Angels to put them in a wheel chair.  :eyebrows:
Not interested in whether they're "broken down"... Maybe hopefully they will think ... "Hey, maybe that girl wasn't so much of a loser afterall.... maybe im the actual loser" or just to feel inadiquite is good enough tbh.
I'd rather humiliate them. Not a fan of violence unless the person hurts animals or small children or is a reall sick fuck.

It won't work. It's folly to ever think it would; those people are interested in their own power the only way you would be better than them in their eyes is if you had power over them.

Actually, I think it would work. The people who bullied me/looked down on me were obviously very socially capable, average looking and probably have very mundane boring lives. Even giving them a slight feeling of worthlessness is good enough.
Ah, but surely knowing in your own mind that they are mediocre and boring is good enough?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #666 on: June 22, 2009, 08:28:06 AM »

What the fuck is wrong with straight hair?

Yeah cause I'm totally hating on straight hair dude  ::)

:asthing:
I will never stop...

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #667 on: June 22, 2009, 02:14:30 PM »

On the other hand, rape wouldn't cripple me for life...

I've known a couple girls who had been raped, and it absolutely does. That shit will tear you apart mentally.

If you let it, it will.   I had it happen to me.  Basically went on living my life.   Although I am a bit more defensive, but its for my own good, there is just certain ones
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #668 on: June 22, 2009, 07:37:55 PM »
Anyway practically all attractive women I've met think they're too this or too that or they need to change this and that. You're all just a bunch of deluded tossers  :zoinks:
:indeed:

I think a lot of attractive women say they look unattractive because they are fishing for compliments and/or want positive attention.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #669 on: June 22, 2009, 07:50:19 PM »
Anyway practically all attractive women I've met think they're too this or too that or they need to change this and that. You're all just a bunch of deluded tossers  :zoinks:

I think a lot of attractive women say they look unattractive because they are fishing for compliments and/or want positive attention.

And they are completely transparent in their wiles.
I will never stop...

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #670 on: June 27, 2009, 09:53:31 PM »
I would really like it if you could tell me your worst ever experiences with other Aspies online.  The worst sites, the worst aspies, and the worst arguements.  And please recount why they stuck in your mind as being hurtful and frustrating.  I will post mine later, but I need time to prepare it.   Thanks!

I've been banned from both Wrong Planet and Aspies for Freedom. On Aspies for Freedom, this was preceded by a whole lists of insults from various liberals and on Wrong Planet it happened in absolute quietude. The reason is my politically incorrect views that were incorrectly labeled as "racist" or "homophobic".

It's not that difficult to be banned from either WP or AFF, but that would not have happened here.

People might insult your views if they don't share them, though.

:welcome:

Callaway's right. Here, we make up lies about trying to hack into mail servers,
as an excuse for banning.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #671 on: June 27, 2009, 09:54:19 PM »
I would really like it if you could tell me your worst ever experiences with other Aspies online.  The worst sites, the worst aspies, and the worst arguements.  And please recount why they stuck in your mind as being hurtful and frustrating.  I will post mine later, but I need time to prepare it.   Thanks!

I've been banned from both Wrong Planet and Aspies for Freedom. On Aspies for Freedom, this was preceded by a whole lists of insults from various liberals and on Wrong Planet it happened in absolute quietude. The reason is my politically incorrect views that were incorrectly labeled as "racist" or "homophobic".

It's not that difficult to be banned from either WP or AFF, but that would not have happened here.

People might insult your views if they don't share them, though.

:welcome:

Callaway's right. Here, we make up lies about trying to hack into mail servers,
as an excuse for banning.

Hmmm.
I will never stop...

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #672 on: June 27, 2009, 09:55:11 PM »
Of course you can get banned here. Just start spamming like Atomika did or Ahayas or be under 18.

Yes, spread the word about the minors.

Actually, Ahayes did not get banned for spamming, like Atomika did, even though he tried. According to Duncvis, Ahayes tried to intrude upon Dunc's email server. I can't imagine why, but the small bit I have been witness to regarding Ahayes, I'd have to say he did it because he could.

Too bad, really. I miss his antics - not the big letters, but much of the rest was lightly entertaining.

Okay, he told me through IM he was banned for spamming and harassing the owner. I wouldn't assume he was lying, he maybe thought that's what he was banned for.

He knows what he did.

You have any idea how much this sounds like crap they pull at WP?

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #673 on: June 27, 2009, 10:53:28 PM »

If you think i'm fishing for compliments, you're wrong. I actually believe it. If you want me to prove it to you, I will ask people her eto say something nasty about my appearance every time I bring it up. I dare you. That won't stop me speaking what I feel.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #674 on: June 27, 2009, 11:16:20 PM »

If you think i'm fishing for compliments, you're wrong. I actually believe it. If you want me to prove it to you, I will ask people her eto say something nasty about my appearance every time I bring it up. I dare you. That won't stop me speaking what I feel.
:: sighs :: It wasn't you I had in mind when I wrote that post. It was a couple of people in one of my uni classes. But if you want it to be about you, that's ok. I don't know what it is that you are daring me to do.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae