Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 17549 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #615 on: June 19, 2009, 09:05:04 AM »
Everyone on wp are the worst aspies

Except celticgoddess, misscontrue, hale_bopp and whatsername the banana one. They're hot. :agreed:

All right I'm bad.  :clap:

You still post on wp?

Yeah and I thought I was going to get banned after teasing an asshole there. He came crying to the mod. That hints I got to him and I won. I don't go crying to the mods if I get attacked there because that would mean they got to me so I had to use the mods as a weapon than using myself. Funniest of all, he leaves me a nasty PM and tells me how I ruined his day and I should have told him "Why don't you say this in your thread to my face than through here, are you chicken?" But no I just deleted it not caring. So I got to him, big deal, he needs to toughen up and stop being a big wuss. I thought he was tough, he said he is but I guess he was wrong. He also said he can handle the truth and bitches about double meanings and being mislead even though he full well knows what "Lets be friends" means because he has been told many times on there what it means when NTs say it but he refuses to listen because he wants everyone to say what they exactly mean but yet he turns around and uses sarcasm. Now isn't that ironic? KenM is one of the worst aspies because he is a big hypocrite. No wonder he can't get a woman. He is too needy. If you tell him you are going to do something and you don't do it because you forgot or something came up so it kept you from doing it or the power went out so you were unable to go online or your internet was down so it also kept you from coming online, you have lied according to him. Too needy and I stay away from those kind of people, such jerks.

But my bad I thought he was making one of those posts again where he whines and doesn't want to listen to anyones advice and finds excuses. But he had finally decided to change his attitude so I apologized for my post and told him I wish him the best if he has truely decided to change.

I see. You ARE one of the worst aspies, just like me.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #616 on: June 19, 2009, 12:53:44 PM »
I'm just a worst aspie to other bullies and jerks and dickheads and ignorant people  ;D

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #617 on: June 19, 2009, 12:56:05 PM »
sinsboldy is a worst aspie muthafucka :thumbdn:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #618 on: June 19, 2009, 02:22:05 PM »
sinsboldy is a worst aspie muthafucka :thumbdn:

Sinsboldly is an old perverted lady.
I will never stop...

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #619 on: June 19, 2009, 02:26:33 PM »
She really has a hard time places where she is not in control
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #620 on: June 19, 2009, 02:28:03 PM »
She really has a hard time places where she is not in control

Yeah. Serious sign of WEAKNESS.

Plus she flirted with me hardcore. Thats why I said she was a perverted old lady. She likes YOUNG guys. :thumbdn:
I will never stop...

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #621 on: June 19, 2009, 06:42:55 PM »
Absolutely, cause rapists don't deserve to get away without being crippled for life , am I right?

To be honest this gets into territory I'm not sure about. On one hand crippling is letting them off easy, compared to what I've heard rape victims say they'd do if somebody ever came after them again. On the other hand, rape wouldn't cripple me for life, so how would permanent damage be justified? So they couldn't do it to others, I guess. But I wouldn't know in the heat of the moment whether they were a serial offender. What if it was, say, Cal?

I think way too much about things like this.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #622 on: June 19, 2009, 07:58:44 PM »
Absolutely, cause rapists don't deserve to get away without being crippled for life , am I right?

To be honest this gets into territory I'm not sure about. On one hand crippling is letting them off easy, compared to what I've heard rape victims say they'd do if somebody ever came after them again. On the other hand, rape wouldn't cripple me for life, so how would permanent damage be justified? So they couldn't do it to others, I guess. But I wouldn't know in the heat of the moment whether they were a serial offender. What if it was, say, Cal?

I think way too much about things like this.

Because a crime like that is far too severe to be forgotten. They need a PERMANENT reminder of their disgusting behavior.
I will never stop...

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #623 on: June 19, 2009, 08:16:35 PM »
What kind of rape are you thinking of? Random stranger attacking woman in an alley? Guy forcing himself on a chick too drunk to say no? Stronger guy beating down a weaker guy? Girl making out with her boyfriend and then panicking when it goes further than she wanted? Girl taunting and provoking guy she knows until he flies into a rage and overpowers her?

I don't think all those can be equated into "a crime far too severe to be forgotten", and I don't think they deserve equal punishment.

...Damnit.  :duh:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #624 on: June 19, 2009, 08:18:52 PM »
What kind of rape are you thinking of? Random stranger attacking woman in an alley? Guy forcing himself on a chick too drunk to say no? Stronger guy beating down a weaker guy? Girl making out with her boyfriend and then panicking when it goes further than she wanted? Girl taunting and provoking guy she knows until he flies into a rage and overpowers her?

I don't think all those can be equated into "a crime far too severe to be forgotten", and I don't think they deserve equal punishment.

...Damnit.  :duh:

Hahaha. I'm amused by a curious mind like yours. I'm talking straight up rape. Someone forcing a sexual encounter on someone else who seriously does not want it. That rape.
I will never stop...

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #625 on: June 19, 2009, 08:32:01 PM »
Okay. Back to the matter at hand, which is to strike to cripple. (What are you thinking of anyway? Cutting off their dick?)

You have a point.

Is there a way to tell whether a guy raping you intends to kill you afterwards?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #626 on: June 19, 2009, 08:36:02 PM »
Okay. Back to the matter at hand, which is to strike to cripple. (What are you thinking of anyway? Cutting off their dick?)

You have a point.

No theres no way to tell.

If you want to do serious damage, kick down on his kneecap with the side of your shoe hard.

*Bring the heel of your hand up onto the bottom of his nose with all the strength you have. (chance of death)

*Always go for the balls, dry to damage them permanently.

*Breaking the fingers is usually effective.

*Gouge out the eyes.

*If you can get ahold of a blunt object, hitting them in the back of the neck really hard has a chance of paralyzing them for life.

-I'd give you and in depth step by step lesson with many more of these, but i'd have to do that in person. :thumbup:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 08:50:03 PM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #627 on: June 19, 2009, 08:38:50 PM »

On the other hand, rape wouldn't cripple me for life...

I've known a couple girls who had been raped, and it absolutely does. That shit will tear you apart mentally.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #628 on: June 19, 2009, 08:50:25 PM »
I've known a couple girls who had been raped, and it absolutely does. That shit will tear you apart mentally.

Yes and no. Mental training I've got a handle on. PTSD doesn't scare me. Life in jail for killing somebody, however, does.

:plus: to Rage for details.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #629 on: June 19, 2009, 09:28:17 PM »

You have a point.

No theres no way to tell.

If you want to do serious damage, kick down on his kneecap with the side of your shoe hard.

*Bring the heel of your hand up onto the bottom of his nose with all the strength you have. (chance of death)

*Always go for the balls, dry to damage them permanently.

*Breaking the fingers is usually effective.

*Gouge out the eyes.

*If you can get ahold of a blunt object, hitting them in the back of the neck really hard has a chance of paralyzing them for life.

-I'd give you and in depth step by step lesson with many more of these, but i'd have to do that in person. :thumbup:

Also remember. Just because its a large and crazy man doesn't make him invincible. He will respond to excruciating pain the same way any other living creature does. This is the key to winning a fight.

I may have muscles and all, and i've trained my body so that i'm pretty strong, but the fact remains i'm a small man. This puts me at a disadvantage in a fight most of the time because I simply can't reach as far as my potential opponent. Thats why you have to use what you've got to win. Inflicting more pain than they can bear will slow their reaction time, and allow you to damage their body permanently, or get away.
I will never stop...