Educational

Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 18419 times)

ozymandias

Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #480 on: December 23, 2007, 08:45:49 AM »
Do we need that kind of fresh meat? I need a fresh target. :P

It's his choice.  My superficial understanding of Timelord is that he would not be a suitable member here.  I could be wrong.

ozymandias

« Reply #481 on: December 23, 2007, 08:46:31 AM »
But is he a suitable target or should we ignore him?

Ignore

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #482 on: December 23, 2007, 08:47:33 AM »
But is he a suitable target or should we ignore him?

Ignore

Awwwwwwww. But I wanna play. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #483 on: December 23, 2007, 08:59:10 AM »
There, there,  :hug:  someday your fresh meat will come and you will be happy.   :P

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #484 on: December 23, 2007, 12:04:48 PM »
I prefer not to ban or suspend a member.  I hear enough about such things at wp and other forums.  I'll only ban as a LAST resort.

Wise. Temp bans can serve a better purpose too.
I think Alex really screwed up, by not allowing them.

duncvis

« Reply #485 on: December 23, 2007, 12:07:50 PM »
It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't because that was what we do on OTS. Petty little cockmaster.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #486 on: December 23, 2007, 12:23:44 PM »
i want beer.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

ozymandias

« Reply #487 on: December 23, 2007, 01:00:14 PM »
It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't because that was what we do on OTS. Petty little cockmaster.

I would prefer not even to suspend.  Locking the thread got their attention as it was.  That and I sent warning pm's as well as posting a warning on the locked thread.  The thing is, if I followed Crucibelle's guidelines TO THE LETTER.  They both would have been banned. PERIOD  I just preferred to use a bit of judgement before using that power.  I was put into the job of admin.  I wasn't asked to take it, so I'll follow my own judgement.  Crucibelle has the final say in all this and she is free to overrule me.  It's her forum.

The thread now is unlocked and if the BS continues then I'll do what I have to do.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #488 on: December 23, 2007, 01:29:40 PM »
Fair enough. I don't have a problem with any of that I just was not understanding what you were saying. I thought by mentioning him or whatever I was creating an issue.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

ozymandias

« Reply #489 on: December 23, 2007, 01:43:36 PM »
Fair enough. I don't have a problem with any of that I just was not understanding what you were saying. I thought by mentioning him or whatever I was creating an issue.

No you weren't, he's not a member here and even if he was, it would only be an issue between you and him.  Thats the nature of I2.   8)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #490 on: December 23, 2007, 02:01:38 PM »
No worries. No biggie. He gives me the shits and I enjoy pissing him off. Apart from that I don't really care about him one way or another.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_P

« Reply #491 on: December 23, 2007, 03:02:08 PM »
No worries. No biggie. He gives me the shits and I enjoy pissing him off. Apart from that I don't really care about him one way or another.

Ah, the joys of unrequited love. :P

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #492 on: December 23, 2007, 03:57:00 PM »
Theres 33 pages of this thread-so did anyone mention Ziyaret?  :lol:
I would have to say Max the bear on AFF, even though he's definitely not an Aspie he's still a faggot-assed DOUCHEBAG.
I say Larda "Amy" Nelson adn kylo4 from AFF, Gwenevyn from WP, and Strict-nonconformist from AI( I Fucking HAte sarcastic people); honorable mention would be Lazarus from Aspergia and AI.
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Kosmonaut

« Reply #493 on: December 23, 2007, 04:05:59 PM »
rioja

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #494 on: December 23, 2007, 04:25:52 PM »
i drank Tiger. 'tis a chinese beer.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: