Educational

Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 18373 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #405 on: December 04, 2007, 01:26:07 AM »
you're not embarassed though. you care but you're not embarassed, that's different.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #406 on: December 06, 2007, 06:35:17 PM »
i envy/admire Spokane's ability to not be embarassed, i've wanted that quality all my life. to not give a fuck about other people's opinions of you. i care too much about it.

Aren't you the same person who told me like a year ago that you didn't give a damn what people thought about the fact you were dating some homeless guy twice your age on the other side of the Atlantic? What happened to those guts?  :-\
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #407 on: December 06, 2007, 07:04:39 PM »
noone's perfect. i get embarassed about a lot of things. :-\ i sure wouldn't admit to wearing diapers or something like that, would you? i think it's a gift to be so free. i'm so afraid of judgement i literally stop breathing in public and go all stiff. i think it's some kind of disorder of its own. :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #408 on: December 06, 2007, 08:06:48 PM »
i envy/admire Spokane's ability to not be embarassed, i've wanted that quality all my life. to not give a fuck about other people's opinions of you. i care too much about it.

Aren't you the same person who told me like a year ago that you didn't give a damn what people thought about the fact you were dating some homeless guy twice your age on the other side of the Atlantic? What happened to those guts?  :-\

She's attracted to the archetype, I suppose.  :laugh:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #409 on: December 07, 2007, 01:02:19 AM »
I can understand that. I've done similar. Still haven't quite got the hang of not caring what anyone thinks about it, though.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #410 on: December 07, 2007, 01:04:06 AM »
what archetype?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #411 on: December 07, 2007, 01:06:12 AM »
noone's perfect. i get embarassed about a lot of things. :-\ i sure wouldn't admit to wearing diapers or something like that, would you? i think it's a gift to be so free. i'm so afraid of judgement i literally stop breathing in public and go all stiff. i think it's some kind of disorder of its own. :laugh:

Spokane said she's embarrassed about some things though, just not the diapers. They're part of her identity. It's just different for everyone, what things they take pride in and what things make them cringe. I do know what you mean about freezing up in public though. Fighting fear is an art all its own.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #412 on: December 07, 2007, 01:09:33 AM »
yeah true. i'm not embarassed about somethings that others would be mortified to admit. like being completely fucked in the head. :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #413 on: December 07, 2007, 06:45:36 AM »
what archetype?
Bums.

Like me. though, I'm a hobo.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #414 on: December 07, 2007, 07:22:36 AM »
that's not a requirement. i just want someone i can talk to. someone intelligent and fun and sweet and cool and weird and kooky. lots of people like that here. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #415 on: December 07, 2007, 07:30:36 AM »
So, I'm nothin' special.  :'(

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #416 on: December 07, 2007, 07:31:13 AM »
there's only one Calandale. :-*
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #417 on: December 07, 2007, 07:32:35 AM »
Aye. But, 'tis common, all the same.
Ah well, I have my fans.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #418 on: December 07, 2007, 07:37:59 AM »
Calandale's fans :laugh:

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #419 on: December 07, 2007, 07:39:24 AM »
i am your fan Calandale.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar