Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 18362 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #390 on: August 03, 2007, 01:41:12 AM »
That is the kind of talk a doctor should never give his patients.  The way you talk to a patient is important to, and docs fuck that up with that statement.  It should be, not curable with current treatments.  That does not say there will never be one.

every time I see you open your mouth...I wish you were near to me....and that I had a bomb.

awwwwww, you and your little love tokens, my luscious one.   :-*

Offline Idiot

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #391 on: November 30, 2007, 12:55:35 AM »
I never figured out why some people think Werbert is funny. He isn't, and it's like DD said, he's never had an original thought in his life. (+)
Well, at least we agree on something.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #392 on: November 30, 2007, 01:35:52 AM »
I never figured out why some people think Werbert is funny. He isn't, and it's like DD said, he's never had an original thought in his life. (+)

Hi Werbert.

It has been a long time.

8)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #393 on: November 30, 2007, 04:52:08 AM »
Hell yeah. I miss him.

Offline Idiot

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #394 on: December 02, 2007, 03:58:22 PM »

Hi Werbert.

It has been a long time.

8)
Hello, Callaway.  I'm not back permanently.  I was just worried that I had left my reputation unsullied.  That was unacceptable. :)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #395 on: December 02, 2007, 04:03:25 PM »
With 82 posts? You were simply forgotten. Sorry to point out the obvious. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #396 on: December 03, 2007, 05:28:37 AM »
who's werbert? will you get me some orange sheeerbert?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #397 on: December 03, 2007, 07:56:06 AM »

Someone who had his fifteen minutes of Intergeek fame, somewhere.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #398 on: December 03, 2007, 04:57:02 PM »

Some dude from WP. I don't even know who he is. I have seen his posts there and I know they are jokes. I can remember the time someone posted a thread called post a picture of your house and Werbert posted The White House. He mostly jokes around on there I don't even know when he is being truthful so I just ignore him. But I did like his joke he did about "I'm Gonna Be 500 Miles)" when he said "I would spam this board 500 times and I would spam it 500 more" when I was posting a bunch of Benny and Joon threads right after Sophie and Soph were done posting cat threads.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 11:36:50 PM by Spokane Girl »

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #399 on: December 03, 2007, 06:29:50 PM »

Some dude from WP. I don't even know who he is. I have seen his posts there and I know they are jokes. I can remember the time someone posted a thread called post a picture of your house and Werbert posted The White House. He mostly jokes around on there I don't even know when he is being truthful so I just ignore him. But I did like his joke he did about "I'm Gonna Be 500 Miles)" when said said "I would spam this board 500 times and I would spam it 500 more" when I was posting a bunch of Benny and Joon threads right after Sophie and Soph were done posting cat threads.

I really like the fact that you can take jokes about stuff, these days. Even if things seem personal, they aren't, most of the time. I feel like you have made huge strides!

:plus:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #400 on: December 03, 2007, 10:51:14 PM »
Spokane Girl's got da powah. She's got a thick skin. Maybe one day she'll become cool enough to obsess over a movie that doesn't have The Eternal Fuckhead in it.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #401 on: December 03, 2007, 10:54:52 PM »
Johnny Depp?

i envy/admire Spokane's ability to not be embarassed, i've wanted that quality all my life. to not give a fuck about other people's opinions of you. i care too much about it.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #402 on: December 03, 2007, 11:01:00 PM »
Yes Johnny Depp.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #403 on: December 03, 2007, 11:03:36 PM »
why?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #404 on: December 03, 2007, 11:55:19 PM »
I like Sam, he's my hero. I wish I had him.

If I don't care what people think of me, then why was I so bothered back in June when Eclair and a few others thought I was a fake? ??? I guess I do care sometimes.

On WP I didn't give a damn when Aspiesister thought I was a storyteller on there just because she was too stupid to even realize I made this one post when I was 18 on another forum because she was too dense to even look at the date and year when I posted it when I was asking if my post about 9/11 was cold hearted. One person thinking it doesn't make a difference for me. If it was half of the forum or lot of people, then I might have cared.