Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 18147 times)

Rapturous

Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #150 on: March 29, 2007, 05:38:24 AM »
Tiscali sucks.  :grrr:

As does the spammer.  ;D

You still have not revealed my identity which tends to suggest you were simply bluffing  :green:

Litigious

« Reply #151 on: March 29, 2007, 05:43:21 AM »
I'm a nice guy, and I feel that it's my responsibility as an admin not to out who people are, even if they're spammers. But all admins here know who you are, and the others can guess, if they've read your posts from when you were a member here.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2007, 05:45:08 AM »
This might prove useful reading for our guest poster:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #153 on: March 29, 2007, 05:50:54 AM »
graelwyn, you are welcome to come back and post as yourself, lol.

unless you do not want honest criticism.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #154 on: March 29, 2007, 05:52:47 AM »
graelwyn, you are welcome to come back and post as yourself, lol.

;D

Quote from: McJagger
unless you do not want honest criticism.

;D

Graelwyn

« Reply #155 on: March 29, 2007, 05:58:09 AM »
Going around labelling an aspie obsessive interest as stalking, is hardly what I would call an honest criticism... nor is going around suggesting that I show my body to all and sundry to get them to do dirty work for me, actually...that I find highly offensive and despicalble considering my past, even if you do have the opinion of 'Oh, get over it already, it was a hundred years ago'.

I posted images of myself nude in the submissions forum, yes...none showed my genitals and I do not see how that can be seen as coercing anyone into doing anything.

I also linked drftingblizzard to some more intimite images, god knows why, but it is pretty obvious he was never my greatest fan.
I showed kevv some images...no genitals...AFTER he had mentioned supporting me on here...in my underwear because I consider myself fat and wanted an honest opinion and no one else was around.

I am interested to know how that constitutes the things you have been suggested.

As for my 'accomplice'...ask him.. I dont tend to go around showing myself to 16 year old kids. It is his choice as to whether he reveals his identity. I cannot deny I did link him to this place having seen the wp thread, but no one can force anyone else to do anything they do not want to.

By the way....yes, I am Graelwyn. I cannot say it is nice to be back, but considering the shit said about me after I was gone, from what I hear since I havent gone back to the thread, The feeeling will be more than mutual!

Litigious

« Reply #156 on: March 29, 2007, 06:00:30 AM »
Lol.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #157 on: March 29, 2007, 06:00:51 AM »
but any shit that was said were peoples honest opinions.

you may have honest opinions of others as well....like you did about my parenting ability.
the difference is i addressed your concerns.  i doidn't run away as an admission of guilt towards the accusations slung at me.
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #158 on: March 29, 2007, 06:03:09 AM »
Lol.

Ah yes, thankyou for jogging my memory, I showed some to you also didn't I, but then you showed ones of you to me... that is also not what I would call coercing anyone to defend me or whatever. Must give the whole truth afterall. I do not know why I showed myself in that disgusting manner, but it sure aint happening again. My only consolation is that I dont have sex in real life, so at least I am clean that way lol.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #159 on: March 29, 2007, 06:04:59 AM »
Lol.

Ah yes, thankyou for jogging my memory, I showed some to you also didn't I, but then you showed ones of you to me... that is also not what I would call coercing anyone to defend me or whatever. Must give the whole truth afterall. I do not know why I showed myself in that disgusting manner, but it sure aint happening again. My only consolation is that I dont have sex in real life, so at least I am clean that way lol.
nudity is not disgusting.

having sex is not unclean.

men are easily manipulated by the female form.  surely, you know that.
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #160 on: March 29, 2007, 06:05:45 AM »

you may have honest opinions of others as well....like you did about my parenting ability.
the difference is i addressed your concerns.  i doidn't run away as an admission of guilt towards the accusations slung at me.

What accusations of guilt? You accused me of being emo, essentially... had a go at me for having a blog in the place where problems were supposedly allowed to be. That is why I left. Because I was pulled up AFTER I had moved all my emotional shit to the appropriate forum.

And yes, to me having sex is unclean...and showing my body is a sign I am a slut.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #161 on: March 29, 2007, 06:08:42 AM »

What accusations of guilt? You accused me of being emo, essentially... had a go at me for having a blog in the place where problems were supposedly allowed to be. That is why I left. Because I was pulled up AFTER I had moved all my emotional shit to the appropriate forum.

And yes, to me having sex is unclean...and showing my body is a sign I am a slut.
problems can be communicated anywhere.

i just got sick and tired of people telling you that everything was going to be alright, as i continued to watch you slide.
i decided to be frank with you.  you couldn't handle it because you didn't want the truth.

that is my opinion.

and i think sluts are great.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #162 on: March 29, 2007, 06:11:25 AM »

Graelwyn

« Reply #163 on: March 29, 2007, 06:13:52 AM »
Lol.

nudity is not disgusting.

having sex is not unclean.

men are easily manipulated by the female form.  surely, you know that.

Not in the same sense that you see it. I dont think to myself, let's show my naked body to some man to draw him to me, and then when he does react that way, I get confused actually. I dont know why I do it. I suppose maybe at some level it is because I feel I shall only ever be loved for that rather than the rest of me? I have tried to figure it out several times before and vowed never to show myself again in such a way.

As to running away... It is not about not wanting to see the truth, but rather a defence mechanism because I get upset too much over peoples words. To me, they can be as a knife held to the face might be to you... if that makes any sense. That does not change no matter how much I am exposed to harshness. If anything, it gets worse.

I do slide... because it is most likely I have bi polar and am not on treatment for it. I get severe depressions...and I get severe people obsessions whereas others with AS might get an obsession with some computer component or game.

A slut to me is someone who has only her cunt to offer and nothing more. I consider a slut to be trash...filthy, disgusting trash, useful only for one thing...just as I have mostly considered myself to be, ironically, considering I dont have sex at all lol.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #164 on: March 29, 2007, 06:17:33 AM »
You might not have felt that pointing out that you were in fact stalking that guy was helpful, sure it might be an aspie obsession but that doesn't change the legal view about what you were doing.  Tactful suggestions that you should leave him alone were just ignored, would you rather we all condoned your behaviour because 'you can't help it' rather than warn you about the legal ramifications of what you were doing?