Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 17383 times)

The_P

Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2007, 09:11:20 AM »
Robert N  fuckn looser!

RobertN deserves his own category of looserness.  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As do you, o king of the scrap.

Scrapheap

« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2007, 12:16:09 AM »
Robert N  fuckn looser!

RobertN deserves his own category of looserness.  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As do you, o king of the scrap.

That's Coolerness you illiterate twit !!!

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2007, 03:12:40 AM »
Does anyone remember that Groovy Druid tosser?

duncvis

« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2007, 03:32:04 AM »
Does anyone remember that Groovy Druid tosser?

Oh yes, I'd forgot all about him. Patronising wanker with his head wedged in Plank's sphincter.  :nomakened:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2007, 05:48:34 AM »
Dear Aspie, can you help me.  there is this girl i really like and want to ask her out.
-pathetic and hopeless on WP.

Dear P & H on WP, do the eye kagel excercises.  eye contact is the most important thing.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2007, 06:15:44 AM »
 :laugh: 

* Callaway sprays the computer screen laughing.

OK, I admit that he did come across as patronizing, but maybe he did not mean to.

I had already read a number of the books he recommended in my quest to understand people's behavior and what I was doing wrong, from their point of view.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2007, 06:21:15 AM »
did the books help?
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2007, 11:20:53 AM »
did the books help?

I think they helped me.

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2007, 01:58:21 PM »
:laugh: 

* Callaway sprays the computer screen laughing.

OK, I admit that he did come across as patronizing, but maybe he did not mean to.

He and the chat-room inbreds were the reason I left WP, between them.

Teejay

« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2007, 06:22:09 PM »
I used to like GroovyDruid a lot, but now not very much. Although he can be ocassionally very insightful. I will show you this piece of advice he gave to person asking a question

If you do want a relationship, then I recommend changing the one thing you seek to change in others: be up-front and truthful about yourself. Rather than trying to “bust a move”, as you put it, be yourself—to a fault. Be kind, but let your true nature come out in full view, and say what you think.

Now, many women will be turned off, since most people can’t handle autistic behavior. It’s too honest and too raw. This will be difficult for you to bear at first. But a few women will be drawn to the real you, the honest, childlike, beautiful you. They’ll find you fresh and exciting. These women will be different, not the ones you’ve pulled in before, the ones who compulsively seek to be sheltered and taken care of at the expense of everything else. No, these will be strong women, ones who esteem honesty. And they will have the desire to show you their true selves just as you’ve shown yourself to them. You will have an entirely new basis for relationships.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2007, 06:29:41 PM »
I used to like GroovyDruid a lot, but now not very much. Although he can be ocassionally very insightful. I will show you this piece of advice he gave to person asking a question

If you do want a relationship, then I recommend changing the one thing you seek to change in others: be up-front and truthful about yourself. Rather than trying to “bust a move”, as you put it, be yourself—to a fault. Be kind, but let your true nature come out in full view, and say what you think.

Now, many women will be turned off, since most people can’t handle autistic behavior. It’s too honest and too raw. This will be difficult for you to bear at first. But a few women will be drawn to the real you, the honest, childlike, beautiful you. They’ll find you fresh and exciting. These women will be different, not the ones you’ve pulled in before, the ones who compulsively seek to be sheltered and taken care of at the expense of everything else. No, these will be strong women, ones who esteem honesty. And they will have the desire to show you their true selves just as you’ve shown yourself to them. You will have an entirely new basis for relationships.

one question:

did he take the money shot after this dick suck?
Misunderstood.

Eamonn

« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2007, 07:48:35 PM »

one question:

Another question:

did you suffer brain damage leaving you unable to contemplate anything real but instead have to put it down to sexual crudeness. Overuse of sex talk, foul language, dyslexia, impulse control issues aggression (like always calling people out) and challenging behaviour all point towards brain damage. Maybe you should look into getting some help with that? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2007, 08:01:23 PM »

one question:

Another question:

did you suffer brain damage leaving you unable to contemplate anything real but instead have to put it down to sexual crudeness. Overuse of sex talk, foul language, dyslexia, impulse control issues aggression (like always calling people out) and challenging behaviour all point towards brain damage. Maybe you should look into getting some help with that? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

thanks for the dx.

let me dx you:

you suffer from chronic inadequacy syndrome (CIS).
Misunderstood.

Eamonn

« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2007, 08:06:27 PM »

thanks for the dx.

let me dx you:

you suffer from chronic inadequacy syndrome (CIS).

Once again doing what you do best. Attacking people with insults without backing said insults up with any evidence or even any opinion. I'll forgive you due to the brain damage. Im sure you cant help it as it's how your little oxygen starved dead brain sees things but it's beggining to take it's toll on people now mr man.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2007, 08:10:11 PM »
the evidence is all over the board.

all the bravado.  all the talk about how you are so much keener, better than everbody else.
yet little evidence to back it up.
yet, once called to the mat, you resort to personal attacks as well.  which tells me that you have no real argument...just phony bravado.

that's fine, boy.  you are still young and have not come of age.  haven't had your balls drop yet.
Misunderstood.