Educational

Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 17529 times)

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #570 on: June 12, 2009, 09:47:38 AM »
I'm not banned from WP. And it's not an exception but the rule that I'm being banned from moderated boards.  :zoinks:

You're my worst aspie.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #571 on: June 12, 2009, 01:20:12 PM »
Actually, Ascan's opinions on Muslims do not bother me more than the opinions of some of our recent trolls on the same subject. What does bother me about Ascan is his holier-than-thou attitude about this place and its "corrupted" administration. He was the one to start this whole aspie elite thing--read my sig for a memorable quote from another forum.

Alex, obviously, makes it into lots of lists here, and for good reason.

Why don't people here like Alex Plank ?

Because he is a douche. He has an adult forum and allowed fetishes there but not mine so I made posts about it to tick him off until I was finally banned. It was the fun times when I was making all those topics there and then I see he adds to his rules no fetish talk or bodily functions. Oh yeah I can remember he said one of my friends there is a troll. Well if he thought he was a troll, why didn't he ban him then?

Oh yeah and he demodded someone there because she started to have problems with her bowels and needed protection for it. It's no rumor, I asked her if it was true and she said it was.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #572 on: June 12, 2009, 01:58:22 PM »
Actually, Ascan's opinions on Muslims do not bother me more than the opinions of some of our recent trolls on the same subject. What does bother me about Ascan is his holier-than-thou attitude about this place and its "corrupted" administration. He was the one to start this whole aspie elite thing--read my sig for a memorable quote from another forum.

Alex, obviously, makes it into lots of lists here, and for good reason.

Why don't people here like Alex Plank ?

Because he is a douche. He has an adult forum and allowed fetishes there but not mine so I made posts about it to tick him off until I was finally banned. It was the fun times when I was making all those topics there and then I see he adds to his rules no fetish talk or bodily functions. Oh yeah I can remember he said one of my friends there is a troll. Well if he thought he was a troll, why didn't he ban him then?

Oh yeah and he demodded someone there because she started to have problems with her bowels and needed protection for it. It's no rumor, I asked her if it was true and she said it was.

I would totally beat plank's ass if I bumped into him IRL.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #573 on: June 12, 2009, 02:20:39 PM »
He's just another idiot, he's not worth it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #574 on: June 12, 2009, 08:27:12 PM »

Its not just the fact that he's an ass, or the fact that he's so full of himself he could have an anal orgasm, or the fact that he's a fucking liar.

I also hate the way his face looks. I'd love to rearrange it for him with my fucking fists. :evillaugh:
I will never stop...

P7PSP

« Reply #575 on: June 12, 2009, 09:29:08 PM »
I agree with odeon on this Rage. I personally believe that violence should only be used in extreme circumstances.  Besides in Alex's case people have the option to not use his website if they don't like him.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #576 on: June 12, 2009, 09:39:00 PM »
I agree with odeon on this Rage. I personally believe that violence should only be used in extreme circumstances.  Besides in Alex's case people have the option to not use his website if they don't like him.

Fine. I still say he deserves a serious beatdown.
I will never stop...

Offline Small Penis

• Boring troll
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #577 on: June 13, 2009, 01:30:44 AM »

OMG you guys are so intense. Still bitching about Alex Plunk from wrongplanet. SO fucking Intense, Jesus Fucking Christ. HARDKORE

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #578 on: June 13, 2009, 07:42:37 AM »

OMG you guys are so intense. Still bitching about Alex Plunk from wrongplanet. SO fucking Intense, Jesus Fucking Christ. HARDKORE

If you don't like it, then get the fuck out.
I will never stop...

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #579 on: June 13, 2009, 08:37:19 AM »

Hey, the fact that people are still pissed about it is an indication of why he needs to be cut down a bit.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Nukey

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #580 on: June 13, 2009, 09:16:38 AM »
violet_yoshi: Cry-baby. She complains about everyone else attacking her and bullying her or lacking empathy when they express opinions that differ from hers or correct her.

Silver-Star-7: Another cry-baby. People argue with her on one site, so she runs to another site and starts to trash them. When people on the new site point out that it’s inapropriate to start that debate there, she goes off at them, telling them that they are too censored and as bad as the ”bullies” on the other site.

Fnord: Need I say more?

Vorzac: His posts are just sarcastic without being funny and doesn’t contribute one bit. And those who disagrees with him are retarded or bad.
 ::)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #581 on: June 13, 2009, 09:21:26 AM »

Its not just the fact that he's an ass, or the fact that he's so full of himself he could have an anal orgasm, or the fact that he's a fucking liar.

I also hate the way his face looks. I'd love to rearrange it for him with my fucking fists. :evillaugh:

ur so cute :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

TheoK

« Reply #582 on: June 13, 2009, 09:22:54 AM »

It's BRAVE to beat people bloodily. Damned, I haven't beaten anyone up for almost 20 years.  :-\

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #583 on: June 13, 2009, 09:32:54 AM »
it's brave to beat alex fucking plank hahaha
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #584 on: June 13, 2009, 10:04:44 AM »

Haha thx babe. ;D
I will never stop...