Educational

Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 17541 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #525 on: December 25, 2007, 05:33:33 PM »
Timelord is australian and I suggested to him on AI that he bring his fight with another AI member over here.  He rejected the idea.  I had to lock a thread there after he and another member got into a mega flame row.  AI is a support forum.

I have nothing against Timelord or the other member, though I did have grounds to ban them both.  I chose instead to lock the thread and let those two calm down.  I have since unlocked the thread and have had no response.  I prefer not to ban or suspend a member.  I hear enough about such things at wp and other forums.  I'll only ban as a LAST resort.

I'm the other AI member that was fighting with Timelord, and yes, he's a dick. Everything that has been said about him here I agree with.

Anyway Ozy, I really wouldn't of cared too much if you banned me over over that thread, it's not like it would have done anything as there isnt much to miss over there, so it wouldnt have served as much of a punishment. Plus I know you were giving me some slack because I'm usually not like that. Thats how much this Timelord character shits me. That combined with the ability here to speak my mind and the fact that he lives in the same State as I do, I kinda just 'let go' on him. Yes I was also playing with him and yes he has the brain of a salt shaker and perhaps I was just draging myself down to his level.

But you have to admit, he questioned my Diagnosis, and even though it didnt upset me, I did wonder why no one in an offical capacity had a go at him for it. Maybe it happened in a PM, but I would have rather it been in the thread itself, considering the rules of AI.

Anyway, the reason for me that Im no longer posting in that thread is because there is nothing more to say. I pretty much said what I needed to say, he pretty much proved he was a dick, it devolved into name calling (with him being particulary nasty to me, not that I care) and you stopped the fight, which is pretty much what you wanted to happen anyway. What more do you think that thread has for itself anyway? You comment that no one else has posted to it (which I have) but you refuse to add anything to it yourself, perhaps steer it in a more civilised direction.

Anyway I came here to shed some more light on the situation and unmask myself as the other party in this internet shit fight of little importance, oh, and timelord is a dick  :evillaugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #526 on: December 25, 2007, 05:41:28 PM »
The drama, the drama... :GA:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #527 on: December 25, 2007, 05:51:41 PM »
 :agreed:

Oh you are SO right.

I think I wanted to kick my own arse over how drawn into it I got

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #528 on: December 25, 2007, 05:52:05 PM »
the truama, the truama... :GA:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

ozymandias

« Reply #529 on: December 25, 2007, 06:15:52 PM »
Timelord is australian and I suggested to him on AI that he bring his fight with another AI member over here.  He rejected the idea.  I had to lock a thread there after he and another member got into a mega flame row.  AI is a support forum.

I have nothing against Timelord or the other member, though I did have grounds to ban them both.  I chose instead to lock the thread and let those two calm down.  I have since unlocked the thread and have had no response.  I prefer not to ban or suspend a member.  I hear enough about such things at wp and other forums.  I'll only ban as a LAST resort.

I'm the other AI member that was fighting with Timelord, and yes, he's a dick. Everything that has been said about him here I agree with.

Anyway Ozy, I really wouldn't of cared too much if you banned me over over that thread, it's not like it would have done anything as there isnt much to miss over there, so it wouldnt have served as much of a punishment. Plus I know you were giving me some slack because I'm usually not like that. Thats how much this Timelord character shits me. That combined with the ability here to speak my mind and the fact that he lives in the same State as I do, I kinda just 'let go' on him. Yes I was also playing with him and yes he has the brain of a salt shaker and perhaps I was just draging myself down to his level.

But you have to admit, he questioned my Diagnosis, and even though it didnt upset me, I did wonder why no one in an offical capacity had a go at him for it. Maybe it happened in a PM, but I would have rather it been in the thread itself, considering the rules of AI.

Anyway, the reason for me that Im no longer posting in that thread is because there is nothing more to say. I pretty much said what I needed to say, he pretty much proved he was a dick, it devolved into name calling (with him being particulary nasty to me, not that I care) and you stopped the fight, which is pretty much what you wanted to happen anyway. What more do you think that thread has for itself anyway? You comment that no one else has posted to it (which I have) but you refuse to add anything to it yourself, perhaps steer it in a more civilised direction.

Anyway I came here to shed some more light on the situation and unmask myself as the other party in this internet shit fight of little importance, oh, and timelord is a dick  :evillaugh:

I cut you slack because that was not your usual self.  As for me posting in that thread to steer it into a more civilized manner...quite frankly I didn't know what to say to do so.   ???  And I take some of the blame on myself for not interceding sooner before things flamed out of control.  Thats one of the reasons I'm looking forward to my end as admin. on AI.  That and AI is pretty dead anyway..........at least the new upgrade to the forum has stopped the spambots for the moment.   

I just don't care anymore about AI, here and Fractalus are my main forums now.  I'm pretty much a caretaker admin. on the neurolands, other than that I'v pretty much lost interest in AS/autism specific boards.

AS for Timelord, I told him about I2 and he wanted nothing to do with this place.  Then again he could be here under another name, his posting style certainly looked familiar.

ozymandias

« Reply #530 on: December 25, 2007, 06:16:47 PM »

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #531 on: December 25, 2007, 07:16:53 PM »
The foma, the foma :GA:
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 07:19:10 PM by Azathoth »

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #532 on: December 25, 2007, 08:16:12 PM »

I cut you slack because that was not your usual self.  As for me posting in that thread to steer it into a more civilized manner...quite frankly I didn't know what to say to do so.   ???  And I take some of the blame on myself for not interceding sooner before things flamed out of control.  Thats one of the reasons I'm looking forward to my end as admin. on AI.  That and AI is pretty dead anyway..........at least the new upgrade to the forum has stopped the spambots for the moment.   

I just don't care anymore about AI, here and Fractalus are my main forums now.  I'm pretty much a caretaker admin. on the neurolands, other than that I'v pretty much lost interest in AS/autism specific boards.

AS for Timelord, I told him about I2 and he wanted nothing to do with this place.  Then again he could be here under another name, his posting style certainly looked familiar.

The problem is, a lot of the members who had at least 2 brain cells to rub together left ages ago. In another time, someone would have come in to defend my position before it became and internet nerd fight. This timelord guy is obviously a seriously disturbed dude from what I've been reading. I'm sure we've all met his type before IRL if not on the net.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #533 on: December 25, 2007, 08:38:33 PM »
Hey Phlexor. This is how I got to know about you
http://asdhating.blogspot.com/
"Read the right to lie."
Oh I am Lumbus on this blog incidentally (Wilky is my ex-GF). I tend to just laugh at the guy and put a lot of shit on him. He keeps threatening to take me to court. He is a strange man.

This is what I posted back to him on another blog. As per bloody usual he was the victim but that is him.
"I see that when this Phlexor posed what seemed reasonable questions to you and stated not only a difference in opinion but looked at exploring the issue in areas of not so black and white terms you (by your own admission) went on the attack.

I see a pattern here. Someone has a difference of opinion, you attack, they think you are an idiot for doing so and either try to ignore you or reason with you or fight back (or laugh at you).

Now regardless of whether or not he is or isn't right. (I personally think each of these instances is excusable to lie, as is suprises, jokes, white lies, Santa, etc). What gives you the right to go on the attack? So what if Phlexor is on IntensitySquared (Thanks for tipping me off about this site. It is hilarious - I just joined).

On a serious note threatening to beat shit out of you Phil wasn't nice...but as a favour to me if you two do decide to "go the knuckle" I would love to watch and film it. I would even pay you."

Glad to hear about your baby girl.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #534 on: December 25, 2007, 09:40:56 PM »
Yeah thanks for that dude. I was just there before my last post and I kinda figured you were lumbus (kinda reminds me of Lumbergh from office space, although you're proberly not like him!).

This timelord is an A class nutter. I;m not going to interact with the escaped mental patient again if I can help it. Obviously there is no getting through to this guy AT ALL.

He first caught my attention on AspergianIsland when he started posting these reactionary posts about imaginary foes to everything aspergers. I admit I started trolling him cos he just shit me to tears and I wanted to play with his defective brain cell a little bit. But I;m over that now I think.

Your reply to him reguarding my well thought out post was right on the ball, its how I see it. I offered him reasonable scenarios where lying was a valid socal tactic and he just went nuts. And this shit about how I wanted to meet him in real life to have a punch up or a fight. Completely imagined. I wanted to sort out this discussion, not punch him. I fight with words. Plus most of these internet bullies are greatly deflated when you meet them in person, been there, done that. Maybe where he comes from "sort it out" means to punch on, but I dont live in knucle dragger land like this wannabe.

All I wanted at the end of the day was for the discussion to stand for what it is and for people to see him for what he is. I don't need to convince him anymore as he has show anyone that cares to read that internt nerd fight what a simpleton that he is. He thinks his unrealistic ideals are workable, which we all know that they arent. Its obvious that he cant trust himself to deal with and recover from the everyday disceptions that we are all exposed to and encounter on a regular basis. Sure there is lying with malicious intent and lying to take advantage of someone who cant defend themselves, and thats morally wrong, I dont think anyone would argue that. But everything else is standard fare for the human existance and something he needs to "GET OVER"  :evillaugh:

I think its funny that I discovered his secret hate words by accident. I never realised how much he hated 'get over it'. I think its so funny how u can slip it into conversation to get a reaction from him, yet he talks tought about manipulating others. what a wankjob.

Soph

« Reply #535 on: December 25, 2007, 10:31:16 PM »
add shleed to the list

been wanting to add that cunt for a while but thought id give him the benefit of the doubt, given all the crap i got about alex/qm/kbabz

but fuck you shleed you twat

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #536 on: December 25, 2007, 11:09:18 PM »
I'm inclined to put him in the same bag
as Pea. I'm sure that he has feelings.
The only question is whether he will
ever STOP just being an ass to all.

Soph

« Reply #537 on: December 25, 2007, 11:10:18 PM »
we have apologised to each other and sorted it now. just pissed me  of atsd it was orignally in the same so[phie forum. we have sorted it now tghough, i think he isjn  uust a confrontational perspon

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #538 on: December 25, 2007, 11:16:00 PM »
That he is. But, I've yet to see a
really human side to him.

Soph

« Reply #539 on: December 25, 2007, 11:17:07 PM »
i think he does haveone, just doesnt have it on the forums, does t hshow it on the forums.

my &P$ key is broken