Author Topic: The worst aspies?  (Read 17545 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The worst aspies?
« Reply #510 on: December 23, 2007, 07:29:15 PM »
Theres 33 pages of this thread-so did anyone mention Ziyaret?  :lol:
I would have to say Max the bear on AFF, even though he's definitely not an Aspie he's still a faggot-assed DOUCHEBAG.
I say Larda "Amy" Nelson adn kylo4 from AFF, Gwenevyn from WP, and Strict-nonconformist from AI( I Fucking HAte sarcastic people); honorable mention would be Lazarus from Aspergia and AI.

Lazarus is actually a member here.  He is called Praetor here, but he has not posted for months.

You don't like Strict Non-Conformist?

I do.  I don't see him as sarcastic, exactly.  I think that he makes puns all the time, which is sort of different.  

I miss HomeBaked Deb too.  She was such a sweetheart.  What happened to her was terrible.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #511 on: December 23, 2007, 08:02:04 PM »
Welllllllllllllllll, Im not so sure actually. Strict-nonconformist and I were sort of rivals for a while, and sarcasm really pisses me the fuck off.
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

ozymandias

« Reply #512 on: December 23, 2007, 08:03:03 PM »
I would have to say Max the bear on AFF, even though he's definitely not an Aspie he's still a faggot-assed DOUCHEBAG.
I say Larda "Amy" Nelson adn kylo4 from AFF, Gwenevyn from WP, and Strict-nonconformist from AI( I Fucking HAte sarcastic people); honorable mention would be Lazarus from Aspergia and AI.

Lazarus is actually a member here.  He is called Praetor here, but he has not posted for months.

I do.  I don't see him as sarcastic, exactly.  I think that he makes puns all the time, which is sort of different.  

I miss HomeBaked Deb too.  She was such a sweetheart.  What happened to her was terrible.

Strict has come close to the edge with his comments (in regard to Twig) AND I do see him as sarcastic.  Plus his alliance with Tombo/zoologist is grounds for caution.  I take a neutral tact with him.  

There are some days when I wish I had no conscience or ethics.  

ozymandias

« Reply #513 on: December 23, 2007, 08:03:27 PM »
Welllllllllllllllll, Im not so sure actually. Strict-nonconformist and I were sort of rivals for a while, and sarcasm really pisses me the fuck off.

Agreed!   :plus:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #514 on: December 24, 2007, 01:49:10 AM »
Kylo is a nice bloke. Max is Cool. Can't vouch for the others. Ziyaret....Well in small doses he is OK. I have had problems with him though.

Rossco on AFF is an arsehole! LOL
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #515 on: December 24, 2007, 05:57:25 AM »

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #516 on: December 24, 2007, 06:25:06 AM »

Strict has come close to the edge with his comments (in regard to Twig) AND I do see him as sarcastic.  Plus his alliance with Tombo/zoologist is grounds for caution.  I take a neutral tact with him.  

There are some days when I wish I had no conscience or ethics.  

As far as I know, Strict does not have an alliance with Tombo.  I think that he was in the dark as to what was actually happening at the time with Drunkard's Walk, Greeneyes, Kman and Tombo.  Many people were in the dark then, since some sort of agreement was made that let Tombo "save face" despite what he had done.

I agree that Strict and Twig rub each other the wrong way, but he is not the only one to have difficulty with her.  Personally, I have stopped responding much to her even though I still like her, since she seems so very easy to offend.  It seems to me that no matter what some people say to her, she interprets it as something to cause her distress.  I know I never have any such intentions, so I wonder who else doesn't.  Who else would let a flat mate's rotting garbage stink up her kitchen for a month rather than take it out themselves?  Life's too short to hold such petty grudges.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #517 on: December 24, 2007, 06:34:10 AM »
i would let my own garbage stink for a month. :zoinks:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #518 on: December 24, 2007, 06:34:56 AM »

Ok, so you ARE as gross as I am.  :laugh:

Soph

« Reply #519 on: December 24, 2007, 06:36:01 AM »
i would hate to be a bin man

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #520 on: December 24, 2007, 06:37:13 AM »
Better than dumpster diving.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #521 on: December 24, 2007, 06:41:21 AM »

:laugh:

But if it was your flat mate's rotting garbage, she was gone and had not been back in all that time, you didn't know when she was coming back, and the smell was bothering you, would you just leave it there to rot saying that she had left it there because she was expecting you to take it out for her and she was trying to outwait you, while collecting your own garbage in a bag beside the trash can containing her rotting garbage or would you just take it out yourself?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #522 on: December 24, 2007, 06:53:01 AM »

dumpster diving is fun and profitable :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #523 on: December 24, 2007, 10:20:34 AM »
yes i would take it out, Callaway. lol. but i'm really bad at taking trash out. i always used to collect 6 bags before i took them out. it stresses me out. it's so gross to touch the trash box bleh.

Ok, so you ARE as gross as I am.  :laugh:

probably grosser. :zoinks:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #524 on: December 24, 2007, 03:00:16 PM »

dumpster diving is fun and profitable :laugh:

True, but so is being a paid garbage man.
Damn, it was a fantastic job, in Buffalo, until
they started insisting that the crews actually
work the hours that they were paid for. :laugh: