Educational

Author Topic: Hiya  (Read 783 times)

Eamonn

Re: Hiya
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2007, 02:27:21 PM »
No love from my red-cheeked 'cousins'? :'(

Learn to show some respect then.

Respsect's a two way street, just like your skinny arse.

The_P

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2007, 02:28:33 PM »
No love from my red-cheeked 'cousins'? :'(

Learn to show some respect then.

Respsect's a two way street, just like your skinny arse.

I showed you respect. However, when I did, you resorted to making harsh comments on my sexuality.

Eamonn

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2007, 02:33:47 PM »
Well i dont remember but if you did then it makes a bloody change from you giving me dog's abuse and me being the bigger man and walking away as usual.

The_P

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2007, 02:35:08 PM »
Well i dont remember but if you did then it makes a bloody change from you giving me dog's abuse and me being the bigger man and walking away as usual.

You never walk away; you always retort back.

Eamonn

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2007, 02:35:40 PM »

Do not!

The_P

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2007, 02:35:56 PM »

Do not!

Liar.

Scrapheap

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2007, 02:42:26 PM »
I know I said I wasn't going to leave a 'welcome' message but I changed my mind.  I'm like that, me.

Hiya all, I'm Tequila.  Most of you will probably already know me in various forms from other online discussion boards.  I'm 18 and from Lancashire.  Principal interests include digital photography, the Internet, good food and real ale.

Look forward to many happy hours here, and a pub atmosphere sounds reet good to me!

Cheers.

What "real ale" comes from your neck of the woods??  And how can I get some here??  ;D :glug: :beergrin:

Eamonn

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2007, 02:50:34 PM »

Do not!

Liar.

Am not! Take that back!

duncvis

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2007, 02:52:24 PM »
Can we have a poll here for who thinks The P and Eamonn should just fuck and get it over with?  :eyebrows:

The_P

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2007, 02:52:56 PM »

Do not!

Liar.

Am not! Take that back!

If this is the best you can offer tonight, I might as well ignore you.

Scrapheap

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2007, 02:53:37 PM »
Peaguy and eamonn sitting in a tree........ K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!  :laugh:

The_P

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2007, 02:53:45 PM »
Can we have a poll here for who thinks The P and Eamonn should just fuck and get it over with?  :eyebrows:

Sure, if he gets a sex change and a pair of hooters. Not to mention some elegance.

Peaguy and eamonn sitting in a tree........ K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!  :laugh:

Marine and an Iraq female captive tied up inside his lair... R-A-P-E-D!!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 02:56:04 PM by The_P »

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2007, 03:13:06 PM »
What "real ale" comes from your neck of the woods??  And how can I get some here??  ;D :glug: :beergrin:

Outside of the UK and Ireland I don't think real ale is very common at all.  You might happen across one or two microbreweries in the States that do their own beers but I believe it's very rare.  You might be able to get some bottle-conditioned ones like Coniston Bluebird but importing those are very expensive (even in Britain it costs about £2 a bottle!).  Usually real ale is served from the cask.

The_P

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2007, 03:21:38 PM »
You take pictures of hawt girls or summat?

But, if you happen to be one of those people who take pictures of monuments for their spiritual and aesthetical value, we never had this talk.

Eamonn

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2007, 04:14:33 PM »

Do not!

Liar.

Am not! Take that back!

If this is the best you can offer tonight, I might as well ignore you.

Suits me fine. Be like that.