RobertN
« on: February 22, 2007, 10:17:40 PM »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: RobertN
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 11:55:08 PM »
Yes, he is like the pesky twerp in kindergarten who tries to stir up trouble and get us in trouble with the teacher.

Alex is not one of my favorite people in the world, but he went up a notch in my book because of his answer to RobertN's shit-stirring:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=455083#455083

HaleBopp is one of the only people who thinks along the same line as me. I'm not going to tell HaleBopp to leave someone alone unless she starts harassing someone which doesn't seem like something she'd do.

Scrapheap

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 01:05:30 AM »
RobertN is a shit-stirring twit... what's new??

duncvis

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 03:49:45 AM »
'oh noes, when wankers talk shit about Intensity on other sites, a popular pastime is to link the thread so the Evil Corrupt Administration can have a good laugh at them'

You've made a friend there Fatty.  :eyebrows:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 06:27:43 AM »
What a bunch of shit!

[edited for content:MM]

It seems that the words of the honorable "travesti_angelique" were not in keeping with proper WronPlanetThink and were thus removed, by Big Brother. I can't believe I wasted my time trying to find some redeeming qualities in that insignificant Caesar wannabe.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

The_P

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 09:02:09 AM »

The_P

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 09:09:58 AM »
Hey goldilocks, if you want to get a + from me, post us a picture of yourself in a bikini and I might consider it. In the meantime, though, have a - for jumping on the bandwagon of berating some silly fucker who takes the internet seriously.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 10:32:48 AM »
Hey goldilocks, if you want to get a + from me, post us a picture of yourself in a bikini and I might consider it. In the meantime, though, have a - for jumping on the bandwagon of berating some silly fucker who takes the internet seriously.

And what were you trying to accomplish by pretending to be him yesterday?

The_P

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 11:44:21 AM »

For my personal shits and giggles.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2007, 11:47:41 AM »

So what's the difference between doing that to amuse yourself and starting a thread about him?

The_P

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2007, 11:53:23 AM »

So what's the difference between doing that to amuse yourself and starting a thread about him?

That pretense of mine was something new, and the thread is not. How many more ways do we need to highlight that Robert is a moron on some topic?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 12:21:05 PM by The_P »

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2007, 11:53:39 AM »
He does the shit stirring for himself, no need to help him.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2007, 12:21:01 PM »

That pretense of mine was something new, and the thread is not. How many more ways do we need to highlight that Robert is a moron?

I'd argue that it was nothing new since you've 'pretended' to be plenty of other people in the past- I'm pretty sure you've pretended to be RobretN in the past before too.

The_P

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2007, 12:22:08 PM »

That pretense of mine was something new, and the thread is not. How many more ways do we need to highlight that Robert is a moron?

I'd argue that it was nothing new since you've 'pretended' to be plenty of other people in the past- I'm pretty sure you've pretended to be RobretN in the past before too.

I can't remember if I did RobertN before.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2007, 12:54:54 PM »
Is there something you aren't telling me, Dunc? I wanna be corrupted but I don't know how.  ???
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein