Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

Happy St. George's day

<< < (7/9) > >>

Hypnotica_Gaze:
How about you ask the people in Nepal. ;D

Beowulf:
Apparently, this was how BBC Radio 4's Sunday Worship chose to celebrate St. George's day:

?Good morning. I?m standing in a side aisle in the parish church in St Andrews on the east coast of Scotland where I serve as associate Minister. It may seem a strange place to begin a celebration of St George?s Day but in fact our Sunday worship this morning is going to celebrate all of the United Kingdom?s four patron saints and explore the distinctive but overlapping spiritual identities that make up Britishness.?

This is what I've come to expect with Britain being run by a couple of Scots with chips on their shoulders.

The English should do to Blair and Brown what they did to William Wallace.? ;D

peegai:

--- Quote from: Hypnotica_Gaze on April 23, 2006, 08:00:57 PM ---Happy St Georges Day? Oh fuck off, the guy was a wanker he should have gotten aids or lots of cancers simultaneously and died a horrible horrible painful death. If i had been around to meet the guy id have impailed the bastard.

Btw incase anyone hasnt guessed i like dragons, lizards etc.
If i was that dragon that fucker would have ended up kentucky fried.

--- End quote ---

You like reptiles? Fear:

Teh Bert rules.

Lucifer:
noooooo!

not Bert!

he's fucking monstrous - a tortoise who runs!

scary fucker.   :o

peegai:

--- Quote from: Lucifer on May 02, 2006, 10:39:56 AM ---noooooo!

not Bert!

he's fucking monstrous - a tortoise who runs!

scary fucker.   :o

--- End quote ---

I'm not too sure, but I think he acknowledges me as a friend, since I spend a bit of time with him. I like to think so.

I used to weigh him and keep a record of his weight every month. But because he's grown so big for our scales, and that my family are not interested in buying any new ones, it leaves me no alternative but to buy some new scales myself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version