Author Topic: What a Lovely New Trend  (Read 434 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Re: What a Lovely New Trend
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 09:54:05 AM »
 :evillaugh:
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Litigious

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 03:21:19 PM »
That makes me sick.  What can these boys possibly be thinking while they beat another person to death?  They had just shared beers with the man.

Be glad it's in the US at least. In Europe, and especially in Sweden, the creeps would have gotten "psychological help" because they were under 18, when killing the poor bastard.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 08:11:10 PM »
It is frighteningly easy to forget the implications of what you are doing when you are doing something.  Luckily, for normal people, when you remember the meaning of what you actually did, the guilt will haunt you for the rest of your life. 
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

duncvis

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2007, 03:51:09 AM »
It is frighteningly easy to forget the implications of what you are doing when you are doing something.  Luckily, for normal people, when you remember the meaning of what you actually did, the guilt will haunt you for the rest of your life. 

Bit late then though isn't it?