Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 268077 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #3945 on: February 14, 2008, 05:06:17 PM »
Really down today. My own doing, but knowing that doesn't help. :(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #3946 on: February 14, 2008, 05:19:04 PM »
Cheer up. You can always fight with me.  :zoinks:

Soph

« Reply #3947 on: February 14, 2008, 05:20:28 PM »
haing a bad day - ocd gettiing worse again
got a headache but toook some codeine
i signed two things today while i was half asleep and now i dont know what

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3948 on: February 14, 2008, 07:40:16 PM »
I got something in my eye :'(
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3949 on: February 14, 2008, 07:46:29 PM »
Cheer up. You can always fight with me.  :zoinks:

:laugh:

Maybe that's why I am devoting so much of my time to fight with you, right now? Because I'm low and looking for a way to release some of the shit I'm carrying...

I hope not.

This part of you I like and appreciate, btw. I like the self-distance. :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #3950 on: February 14, 2008, 08:47:03 PM »
I hate my colitis!   :fos:

Soph

« Reply #3951 on: February 15, 2008, 12:27:10 PM »
i don't  feel well at all
my head is hurting so much
i managed to swallow some codeine and some nurofen without throwing it up though and im going to try and make myself interested in the things i got and if i can get rid of this fucking headache i will draw something to try and be motivated again

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3952 on: February 15, 2008, 04:31:58 PM »
I wish I could take my dog for a walk and come back feeling exercised and relaxed.  Instead, I came back today feeling like I'd just fought my way through London at rush-hour.  There aren't many decent places to walk a dog around here that are within easy walking distance, so it's a long trek before the 'walk' can even begin, and my dog stops every few metres to sniff the pavement and pulls me back to get smells that she missed until I get her to open ground, which means it's 2 steps forward and 1 step back for the first 20-30 minutes of any walk, with my spine being twisted by her pulling me as she stops. 

I tried to take her somewhere a bit different today, but it took a while before I found a route through the winding rows of houses to some open fields, and walked along a river bank for a while before being forced back to the busy main road by more houses.  Then, I took her across an empty field in another direction, but a farmer pulled up on the track beside me and asked me to get off his land.  I went back to the road, which didn't even have a pavement and put up with the noise and fumes from the cars streaming past until I reached a quiet road that wound up through some farms to a village/collection of houses and flats a few miles up the road, but there still wasn't anywhere decent to walk, so I made my way back home by a different route, but one which also forced me to walk beside roaring traffic and breathe fumes for most of the way.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #3953 on: February 15, 2008, 04:38:12 PM »
Bit my finger.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3954 on: February 15, 2008, 05:14:21 PM »
I wish I could take my dog for a walk and come back feeling exercised and relaxed.  Instead, I came back today feeling like I'd just fought my way through London at rush-hour.  There aren't many decent places to walk a dog around here that are within easy walking distance, so it's a long trek before the 'walk' can even begin, and my dog stops every few metres to sniff the pavement and pulls me back to get smells that she missed until I get her to open ground, which means it's 2 steps forward and 1 step back for the first 20-30 minutes of any walk, with my spine being twisted by her pulling me as she stops. 

I tried to take her somewhere a bit different today, but it took a while before I found a route through the winding rows of houses to some open fields, and walked along a river bank for a while before being forced back to the busy main road by more houses.  Then, I took her across an empty field in another direction, but a farmer pulled up on the track beside me and asked me to get off his land.  I went back to the road, which didn't even have a pavement and put up with the noise and fumes from the cars streaming past until I reached a quiet road that wound up through some farms to a village/collection of houses and flats a few miles up the road, but there still wasn't anywhere decent to walk, so I made my way back home by a different route, but one which also forced me to walk beside roaring traffic and breathe fumes for most of the way.

UGH!

I live way too close to people, too!

Your dog needs training and practice, though. She might impress you with her dutiful obedience if she understands the "rules."

Going out with my little dog every morning before daybreak was a pleasure that I really, really miss. It took about three months to train him to heel, etc. It was totally worht the effort though. he was a delight.

I have not tried it, because I just found this out, but I have been told by a professional police dog trainer that the best way to leash train a dog is to start in their own environment. Put the leash on in the house on a daily basis and teach her the commands under controlled conditions, with rewards in pocket for successes and swift jerks of the leash for lack of attention. She says this is the best way and it only takes a week.

WOW!

I think that the idea is that you continue to give her treats for following the rules, though. She also says to cut the treats into tiny pieces (pinky thumbnail sized) and always keep your dog wanting more.

People suck!

I want to be away from the hustle, bustle, justle and tussle  ..... with nary a rustle to my muscles, please. Fucking, PLEASE!

)some day(
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3955 on: February 15, 2008, 05:26:45 PM »

I started to bitch about this a couple of times, but my heart was not in it.

I may have missed my chance to be a bitch, though.

The shit in my throat is going away and I did NOT steal my daughter's medication. I am fairly sure that I had strep throat this week )caught it from my son. his was confirmed by a doctor( and now it seems to be mostly gone.

I have been watching my daughter very closely this week, because her first sleepover is happening on Saturday. She is going to a classmate's house for the night with two other kids.
The only real problem I have is that, I discovered yesterday that the hosting family are RICH motherfuckers, living in a two million dollar house.

I really hope that my daughter takes very little of their copious resources to heart in a way that will color her expectations of our family's station.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #3956 on: February 15, 2008, 06:11:38 PM »

Yech, I empathize with you!!   

ozymandias

« Reply #3957 on: February 15, 2008, 06:13:05 PM »

I started to bitch about this a couple of times, but my heart was not in it.

I may have missed my chance to be a bitch, though.

The shit in my throat is going away and I did NOT steal my daughter's medication. I am fairly sure that I had strep throat this week )caught it from my son. his was confirmed by a doctor( and now it seems to be mostly gone.

I have been watching my daughter very closely this week, because her first sleepover is happening on Saturday. She is going to a classmate's house for the night with two other kids.
The only real problem I have is that, I discovered yesterday that the hosting family are RICH motherfuckers, living in a two million dollar house.

I really hope that my daughter takes very little of their copious resources to heart in a way that will color her expectations of our family's station.

Don't worry sometimes our children will surprise us with their practicality.   Mine does!   :plus: for encouragement!

zaftig

« Reply #3958 on: February 15, 2008, 06:27:11 PM »
I am a fuck up.

ozymandias

« Reply #3959 on: February 15, 2008, 06:38:09 PM »
I am a fuck up.

Been there, felt that, but it's better than being a fuck down.   :P  Ignore me, I'm in a weird mood!   :plus: