Author Topic: Emergency  (Read 518 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Emergency
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2007, 02:29:13 PM »
I had pneumonia when I was 3 weeks old, but I survived. I'm sure your beautiful little boy is strong and will be OK.  :)

let's just hope that he turns out to be as big a perv as you.   ;)

thanks all!

so we just got back from his follow-up visit.
he recieved rx for motrin and tylenol.

the benefit is that i think we found a new pediatrition for him.  we were very unhappy with the staff of his old pediatrician.  since his insurance hasn't been processed yet, they seemed way more interested in his billing rather than his health and welfare.
we explained that to his doctor yesterday and she didn't seem concerned.
but we were and we are dumping her sorry arse.

poor baby.  last night the worse part was when they had to but a needle in him to draw blood.  the nurse was great.  but i think that Boston resented the tournequette and being held down.
other than that he was a trooper.  everybody commented on how well tempered he was.
i am proud of my boy!
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2007, 03:12:17 PM »
Hey, mini me -- you complete me. :)

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2007, 09:37:26 PM »
Sorry to here you had some drama and worry with the little one.

Glad to hear you may have found a better pediatrician for him.

Hope all is well, and stays well.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 04:14:30 PM »
I had pneumonia when I was 3 weeks old, but I survived. I'm sure your beautiful little boy is strong and will be OK.  :)

let's just hope that he turns out to be as big a perv as you.   ;)

thanks all!

so we just got back from his follow-up visit.
he recieved rx for motrin and tylenol.

the benefit is that i think we found a new pediatrition for him.  we were very unhappy with the staff of his old pediatrician.  since his insurance hasn't been processed yet, they seemed way more interested in his billing rather than his health and welfare.
we explained that to his doctor yesterday and she didn't seem concerned.
but we were and we are dumping her sorry arse.

poor baby.  last night the worse part was when they had to but a needle in him to draw blood.  the nurse was great.  but i think that Boston resented the tournequette and being held down.
other than that he was a trooper.  everybody commented on how well tempered he was.
i am proud of my boy!

Doctors can be wankers, but you would think pediatricians would be somewhat more helpful. Even though you have other children, I bet it didn't make it anymore easier. I hope the medicine works and Boston gets better.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 01:45:09 PM »
I'm glad they didnt do a spinal tap.  It is almost worth suffering the fever to avoid a spinal tap.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

duncvis

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 04:27:24 PM »
I don't think I'd go that far, but have to concede having a spinal tap was one of the least pleasant experiences I've had. *cringes*

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 10:16:47 PM »
I'm sorry about your son, but I'm glad some good came out of this.