Author Topic: Last Word Getting Game.  (Read 90100 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Last Word Getting Game.
« Reply #6540 on: December 09, 2007, 05:11:02 PM »

She got the wrong idea!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6541 on: December 09, 2007, 05:11:35 PM »
I don't know what I did to make her confused.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6542 on: December 09, 2007, 05:12:00 PM »

IT WAS ALL BUSINESSS!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6543 on: December 09, 2007, 05:12:51 PM »

She has helped me, when I was new, I helped her with complicated stuff.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6544 on: December 09, 2007, 05:14:06 PM »

THis is no reason to think that I am ....

I don't know   ?

Available?

She is a co-worker.            Of course I helped her.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 05:19:31 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6545 on: December 09, 2007, 05:15:09 PM »

This is no mistake.

I know "fuck me eyes" and slow crotch grabs when I get them.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6546 on: December 09, 2007, 05:15:41 PM »

WTF am I going to do about this shit!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6547 on: December 09, 2007, 05:18:08 PM »

It's not like I am not noticing what a beautiful woman she is, but I swear I did nothing provocative.

This is all her.

She is a frustrated young woman and has eyes for ......... dunno

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6548 on: December 09, 2007, 05:20:17 PM »

I have done nothing wrong!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6549 on: December 09, 2007, 05:23:01 PM »

I have been one hundred percent aboveboard and big brotherly with her, especially because I recognixe that she is lonely.

I have only made the lightesst contact with her after realizing that she was sinlgle a couple of weeks ago.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6550 on: December 09, 2007, 05:23:31 PM »

I really don't want to hurt her, but this can NOT happen.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6551 on: December 09, 2007, 05:24:02 PM »

I can not allow any more physical contact.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6552 on: December 09, 2007, 05:24:26 PM »

I hate this?!11

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6553 on: December 09, 2007, 05:32:21 PM »
That your last word?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6554 on: December 09, 2007, 05:34:37 PM »

NO, I hate this!