Author Topic: Special treatment??  (Read 3382 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Special treatment??
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2007, 04:05:59 PM »
oh right, you must be wnt2fck_baabaa from wood4wool.org :P
pwned!
Misunderstood.

Devil's Advocate

« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2007, 08:36:37 PM »
Lately there has been a guy pretending to be a pirate and running around with a cutlass for a joke.  There may be a few people who would like to stick that cutlass up his arse but I don't think that is gender based either.

Quote from: Duncvis
And again, with the 'real thoughts' filter applied...  >:D

:laugh:

Quote from: Callaway
How did you read my mind?  I had " and do things to him with it" but I changed it so I wouldn't scare the Devil's Advocate.

Ahemm!! You're outing an anonymous poster there Admin!!! If you want to start throwing the word "hypocrite" around, take a long look in the mirror!!!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2007, 08:45:06 PM »
Lately there has been a guy pretending to be a pirate and running around with a cutlass for a joke.  There may be a few people who would like to stick that cutlass up his arse but I don't think that is gender based either.

How did you read my mind?  I had " and do things to him with it" but I changed it so I wouldn't scare the Devil's Advocate.

Ahemm!! You're outing an anonymous poster there Admin!!! If you want to start throwing the word "hypocrite" around, take a long look in the mirror!!!

I'm not the one outing an anonymous poster here, Scrapheap did that to himself when he responded to my stated desire not to scare you, Devil's Advocate.  For all anyone else knew, you could have been a skittish newbie Guest Poster instead of somebody's Sockpuppet.  He is the one who needs a long look in a mirror, so go talk to him.   :arrr:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 08:47:03 PM by Callaway »

Devil's Advocate

« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2007, 08:51:12 PM »

I'm not the one outing an anonymous poster here, Scrapheap did that to himself when he responded to my stated desire not to scare you, Devil's Advocate.  For all anyone else knew, you could have been a skittish newbie Guest Poster instead of somebody's Sockpuppet.  He is the one who needs a long look in a mirror, so go talk to him.   :arrr:

Aaaaaaaaaaaa BULLSHIT!!!

The 2 references are in the same sentence and refer to the same person.

Devil's Advocate

« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2007, 08:54:34 PM »
Quit playing games here Callaway!!! The same rules that apply to Lit apply to you as well. Or do you think you're special and can get way with breaking the rule whenever you want because you're the popular girl??

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2007, 09:01:55 PM »
Quit playing games here Callaway!!! The same rules that apply to Lit apply to you as well. Or do you think you're special and can get way with breaking the rule whenever you want because you're the popular girl??

I am not the one playing games here, Devil's Advocate, you are.  Scrapheap gave you away, I did not. 

ozymandias

« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2007, 09:04:24 PM »
Ah, the joys' of "Free for ALL". ;)

For the record I don't know who you people are talking about, but, it makes for enjoyable reading!

"Good night children......everywhere."

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2007, 09:07:19 PM »
Ah, the joys' of "Free for ALL". ;)

For the record I don't know who you people are talking about, but, it makes for enjoyable reading!

"Good night children......everywhere."

Devil's Advocate is all emo because he thinks I gave away his secret identity, when it was really Scrapheap's guilty conscience that did it.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2007, 09:13:40 PM »
so devil's advocate is really anti heather?
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2007, 09:36:42 PM »

I am not the one playing games here, Devil's Advocate, you are.  Scrapheap gave you away, I did not. 

Once again... BULSHIT!!!! you broght me up in a completely unrelated topic. You attempted a lame ass segue to try to connect ME with the subject at hand (gender issues) in such a manner that made it transparent that you were dropping a hink as to the OP. A fucking 5 year old could see what you were doing.

If you have something to say to me, say it to my fucking face right now.

I don't have time for these 3rd grader games.  :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Scrapheap

« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2007, 09:58:26 PM »

I know you are but what am I?
I know you are but whay am I?

Really Callaway I gave you too much credit for inteligence.
This is the debating tactic of a grade schooler that you use WAY too much.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2007, 10:04:18 PM »
any way you choose to interpret this thread, i think that the oeiginal question was a good one.  and it seems to have put some things into motion that should have happened a while ago.

Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2007, 10:24:56 PM »

Once again... BULSHIT!!!! you broght me up in a completely unrelated topic. You attempted a lame ass segue to try to connect ME with the subject at hand (gender issues) in such a manner that made it transparent that you were dropping a hink as to the OP. A fucking 5 year old could see what you were doing.

If you have something to say to me, say it to my fucking face right now.

I don't have time for these 3rd grader games.  :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Since you want to drop the charade, why don't you grow a pair and post as yourself instead of hiding, Scrapheap?

I did not bring you up in a completely unrelated topic. "Devil's Advocate" asked if women were receiving special treatment because of their gender.  I said they were not and that people wanting to take away the cutlass from the guy running around playing pirates was not gender based either.  I had written and deleted 'and do things with it', but I was thinking specifically of Graelwyn taking away the cutlass from you and cutting off your testicles and cooking them over a fire after you beheaded Harry Potter in her thread.  Since that would have been a scary thing for me to say to a real guest or a newbie, which "Devil's Advocate" was presumably pretending to be, I didn't.  In my mind, it was not gender based even though she supposedly cut off your testicles, because I saw it as a playful expression of frustration at you for derailing every discussion she started with your pirate play.

Here is what I originally actually said:

Since there's so much effort to keep Intensity from becoming a "Sausage Party" ,have we gone too far and are we treating women with kid's gloves and giving them special treatment??

I don't think so.  There are some people here who try to be kind to people who are having problems, but I don't think that it is gender-based.

Lately there has been a guy pretending to be a pirate and running around with a cutlass for a joke.  There may be a few people who would like to take that cutlass away from him but I don't think that is gender based either.

Here is your response, which is what really gave you away, with Duncvis' alteration of my post and my subsequent post quoted inside:

Since there's so much effort to keep Intensity from becoming a "Sausage Party" ,have we gone too far and are we treating women with kid's gloves and giving them special treatment??

I don't think so.  There are some people here who try to be kind to people who are having problems, but I don't think that it is gender-based.

Lately there has been a guy pretending to be a pirate and running around with a cutlass for a joke.  There may be a few people who would like to stick that cutlass up his arse but I don't think that is gender based either.

And again, with the 'real thoughts' filter applied...  >:D

How did you read my mind?  I had " and do things to him with it" but I changed it so I wouldn't scare the Devil's Advocate.

Myself and the devil's advocate have nothing in common. You can say anything you want and it won't scare me. :arrr:

You are the one who outed yourself with your response to what I said, so stop blaming me for something you did to yourself.

:deadhorse:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 10:41:41 PM by Callaway »

Scrapheap

« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2007, 12:14:00 AM »

Since you want to drop the charade, why don't you grow a pair and post as yourself instead of hiding, Scrapheap?

What?? do you mean like I just did??   :poke: HELLO!!my last post WAS as myself. Please try to pay attention!!!

I did not bring you up in a completely unrelated topic. "Devil's Advocate" asked if women were receiving special treatment because of their gender.  I said they were not and that people wanting to take away the cutlass from the guy running around playing pirates was not gender based either.  

Again. no logical connection there. The silly banter between Graelwyn and myself had NOTHING to do with the subject being discussed.

Here is your response, which is what really gave you away, with Duncvis' alteration of my post and my subsequent post quoted inside:

Lately there has been a guy pretending to be a pirate and running around with a cutlass for a joke.  There may be a few people who would like to stick that cutlass up his arse but I don't think that is gender based either.

And again, with the 'real thoughts' filter applied...  >:D

How did you read my mind?  I had " and do things to him with it" but I changed it so I wouldn't scare the Devil's Advocate.

Myself and the devil's advocate have nothing in common. You can say anything you want and it won't scare me. :arrr:

I was trying to deflect the association you were hinting at. Again, there was no reason to bring me up.

At any rate I have more important things to worry about now............
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 12:15:56 AM by Capt. Scrap beard »

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: February 07, 2007, 12:30:18 AM »

I know you are but whay am I?

Really Callaway I gave you too much credit for inteligence.
This is the debating tactic of a grade schooler that you use WAY too much.

Between you running around playing at pirates, and making your whiny "Mommy, she told on me!", your "Did not" "Did too" "Did not" "DID TOO", and finally your "I know you are but what am I" posts, I feel like I am debating with a child, who cannot be dealt with rationally.  Perhaps unconsciously I am treating you like a child, because you are acting like one.