Educational

Author Topic: Special treatment??  (Read 3355 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Special treatment??
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2007, 02:46:16 PM »
:laugh: I like that cutlass wielding guy. He is sort of funny in a Pirates of the caribbean way.

Ultimately it doesn't matter if I'm the only one laughing. I'm glad someone else gets a chuckle out of it too. Kevv played along with the joke and I think it did something to cheer him up. I'f I managed to do that, then I'm ahead of the game. odeon (and those who want to "Stick a cutlass up my ass and do things with it") can be a sourpuss untill he's blue in the face, I don't give a fuck. He has his own TOM issues apparently. I'm just here to screw off and blow off steam. It's my intention at this site to above all else laugh and be silly. If the world wants to laugh along, that's great! If not, they can take a long walk off a short pier as we say here in Cali.

duncvis

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2007, 03:10:29 PM »
You have to be wearing the hat though. Otherwise the almighty pasta will not be aware of your piracy from afar, and Al Gore needs all the help he can get to broadcast the dangers of global warming. :arrr: :fsm:

Scrapheap

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2007, 03:13:35 PM »
You have to be wearing the hat though. Otherwise the almighty pasta will not be aware of your piracy from afar, and Al Gore needs all the help he can get to broadcast the dangers of global warming. :arrr: :fsm:

Very VERY true Dunc!!!  :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2007, 05:44:28 PM »
the allmighty pasta!!! everybody bow down to the pasta being!!! *bows exemplarily*
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Scrapheap

« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2007, 06:04:40 PM »
RAmen!!! :fsm:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2007, 06:15:31 PM »
 :fsm:

hear ye hear ye! his tagliatelliness speaketh thusly:

*oh yay through the valley of the pasta sauce, thou shalt not fear thine pasta spork which gloomily looms in the ethery fumes emanating from thine pasta sauce, for yet, the pasta shall remain cold as it cools very quickly, thine holy pasta sauce's purposefullness is to keep thine pasta warm and provide comfort and yumminess to thine eater, and so it is said, Ramen*

*bows*
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 06:17:35 PM by Milla Bobilla Banana Boink »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Scrapheap

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2007, 06:19:38 PM »

hear ye hear ye! his tagliatelliness speaketh thusly:

*oh yay through the valley of the pasta sauce, thou shalt not fear thine pasta spork which gloomily looms in the ethery fumes emanating from thine pasta sauce, for yet, the pasta shall remain cold as it cools very quickly, thine holy pasta sauce's purposefullness is to keep thine pasta warm and provide comfort and yumminess to thine eater, and so it is said, Ramen*

*bows*

You speak truthfully from the holy gospels Milla, may his Noodley Holyness bless you and may you be touched by his Noodley Apendage!!!  ;) :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2007, 06:22:39 PM »
thank you, my fellow pasta brother. :laugh: :angel: :eyebrows: may you be brushed with his angelic hair and touched by his noodly appendage also :)
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Graelwyn

« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2007, 06:30:39 PM »
 :laugh: ++

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2007, 08:27:25 PM »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2007, 08:47:05 PM »
-yawn-
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2007, 08:50:02 PM »
-yawn-

So you have never been touched by His noodly appendage, Brother Odeon?   :green:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2007, 08:54:59 PM »
-yawn-

So you have never been touched by His noodly appendage, Brother Odeon?   :green:

???

Apparently not, because I don't have a clue here.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2007, 09:25:27 PM »
-yawn-

???

Apparently not, because I don't have a clue here.

From  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the deity of a parody religion founded in 2005 by Oregon State University physics graduate Bobby Henderson to protest the decision by the Kansas State Board of Education to require the teaching of intelligent design as an alternative to biological evolution. In an open letter sent to the education board, Henderson professes belief in a supernatural Creator called the Flying Spaghetti Monster, which resembles spaghetti and meatballs. He furthermore calls for the "Pastafarian" theory of creation to be taught in science classrooms, essentially invoking a reductio ad absurdum argument against the teaching of intelligent design. Followers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) call themselves Pastafarians, a portmanteau of pasta and Rastafarian.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Graelwyn

« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2007, 09:35:28 PM »
 :laugh: that picture, got some great ideas of famous works of art one could superimpose that on.