Author Topic: The Aqua Teen Hunger Force Guerrella Marketing Evil Light Bright Bombs Campaign  (Read 485 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
What do you guys think about the whole mess?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,249780,00.html

There's a lot more to be known than just that article; google news should tell you more if you're really interested.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
i took interest, only because the city that over-reacted is named after my son.

the republicans are probably happy now that everybody is showing fear as a knee jerk reaction.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Boston totally over-reacted.  None of the other nine cities where these Light Bright things were placed over-reacted like this.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
were they intentionally made to look like bombs? i'm confused, the thing doesn't seem to look like a bomb.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
were they intentionally made to look like bombs? i'm confused, the thing doesn't seem to look like a bomb.

No, they were just flashing, battery-powered signs, by the looks of it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
doesn't sound like anything new there. ??? people are so fuckin paranoid these days it's weird.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

purposefulinsanity

Is there any truth in the rumour that it was on the news that the guy who put them up actually called in a bomb hoax about them to get more attention for the campaign?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
I did not hear that rumor, but if that is what happened and they can prove it, then the guy should go to jail.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
I did not hear that rumor, but if that is what happened and they can prove it, then the guy should go to jail.

he should be made to walk the plank.

aaaaargh!
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Is there any truth in the rumour that it was on the news that the guy who put them up actually called in a bomb hoax about them to get more attention for the campaign?

Not that I've heard. Maybe information is just getting mixed up with a real bomb hoax that happened a couple days before the Err incident in Boston.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
i took interest, only because the city that over-reacted is named after my son.

the republicans are probably happy now that everybody is showing fear as a knee jerk reaction.
Lets hope He does not look anything like them when He grows up. ;D
Guardian of the Empire

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Boston must be proud to have been named after your son McJagger. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
Boston must be proud to have been named after your son McJagger. :P

why i think they are.  but they are becoming quite the embarrassment.

as PMS Elle would say, " they are a bunch of mass holes."
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Nomaken's thoughts: "ehehehehehe.... lite bright... ehehehehehe"
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
hehehehehe :laugh: good one Jäg +
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar