Author Topic: So, what are you ignoring, right now?  (Read 18637 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: So, what are you ignoring, right now?
« Reply #465 on: May 21, 2012, 09:36:14 AM »
stupid telemarketer that keeps calling my cell trying to get me to switch providers.

As of the beginning of the year that is illegal and can result in a $10,000 fine per occurrence.  The FCC issued new regulations for telemarketing cell phone numbers, and require written authorization ahead of time before marketing to even your own customers.  I had to redesign our whole call center procedures around these rules.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #466 on: May 21, 2012, 09:37:49 AM »

Mine is mostly hip and back.

I have beeen thriough an entire year and abit of physical therapy to resolllve it all, but ...

OK. It is better, but way away from "back to Norbal"( Lennon reference, for those following)  I can now make it throuih a full day at work with only two pills.

Improvement, but reallly?

This is as good as it gets? Seriously?
Have you tried soaking in epsom salt baths?

WTF!

Are you for real? Do you not think that various solutions were NOT a part of my first attempts to  ...

nevermind

No need to be a dick over kindly advice  :thumbdn:

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #467 on: May 21, 2012, 01:12:02 PM »
stupid telemarketer that keeps calling my cell trying to get me to switch providers.

As of the beginning of the year that is illegal and can result in a $10,000 fine per occurrence.  The FCC issued new regulations for telemarketing cell phone numbers, and require written authorization ahead of time before marketing to even your own customers.  I had to redesign our whole call center procedures around these rules.
But that's in the states. Doesn't apply here, unfortunately. Wish it did. We have a no call list you can sign up for regarding home phones and if you're on the list you're not supposed to get the calls. But I think someone is selling of the names on the list because I know people who's calls increased after being put on the no call list. :P
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

midlifeaspie

« Reply #468 on: May 21, 2012, 02:29:13 PM »

But that's in the states. Doesn't apply here, unfortunately. Wish it did. We have a no call list you can sign up for regarding home phones and if you're on the list you're not supposed to get the calls. But I think someone is selling of the names on the list because I know people who's calls increased after being put on the no call list. :P

Sorry.  I am a typical American in that I keep thinking as though everyone else is as well.  :facepalm: :paperbag: :fp:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #469 on: May 21, 2012, 03:38:52 PM »
Nothing!  My full attention is raring to go.. :hmmm:
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #470 on: May 21, 2012, 04:14:17 PM »
Head pain

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #471 on: May 21, 2012, 05:08:34 PM »

Sorry.  I am a typical American in that I keep thinking as though everyone else is as well.  :facepalm: :paperbag: :fp:

:lol1:
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #472 on: May 21, 2012, 05:39:15 PM »
A whole lot of incompetence.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #473 on: May 21, 2012, 07:09:38 PM »
The clock. I really should be turning my computer off for the night.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #474 on: May 22, 2012, 02:51:44 PM »
Sleep. I'm dead tired but here I am, posting.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #475 on: May 22, 2012, 08:17:40 PM »
carnal thoughts  :P
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #476 on: May 24, 2012, 03:04:21 PM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #477 on: May 24, 2012, 03:15:27 PM »

You mean ... there are foreigners on the site with us?  :hide:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #478 on: May 24, 2012, 03:18:13 PM »

You mean ... there are foreigners on the site with us?  :hide:

Yup, lots of 'mericans. That Norwegian bloke posted yesterday. And there's the Dutch cow, and the Australians.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #479 on: May 24, 2012, 07:32:23 PM »
carnal thoughts  :P

Roast Beef?  Pork?  Chicken?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: