Educational

Author Topic: Everyone is going to die!!!!  (Read 9411 times)

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
Kick me.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Everyone is going to die!!!!
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2020, 02:06:33 AM »
Is it just a random link for you, or did you have an actual point?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2020, 03:50:55 PM »
I would ask the same thing of BBC News,  but they've already decided there's going to be a second wave...

I've been ignoring the news. Just saying.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2020, 06:23:31 PM »
Is it just a random link for you, or did you have an actual point?

Yes, I was trying to find the youtube video of the cia insider talking about hypergame theory and walking people to their deaths, and how its a form of eugenics program. But it's been removed. Guess he was dropping too many truth bombs.

The rulers have linguistic models of deception that they run on their AIs, so they can predict, if a ruler in your government says x, how will you respond. And what are the words that ruler can use to get a desired response from the populace?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 06:26:02 PM by registrant44 »
Kick me.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2020, 12:45:16 AM »
Quote from: registrant44
The rulers have linguistic models of deception that they run on their AIs, so they can predict, if a ruler in your government says x, how will you respond. And what are the words that ruler can use to get a desired response from the populace?

That part is actually bordering on fact.

You know that the reason there are so many conspiracy theories is to pass off what is really happening as more conspiracy theories?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2020, 02:10:21 AM »
I think that's a conspiracy theory. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2020, 05:19:30 AM »
Yeah, seems like we are getting somewhere lol. Is it really so hard to believe?

Google knows every question you ask, Facebook knows every emotion you feel, Instagram are knowing what you think is fun and Snapchat are knowing what you think is private. And all these people share everything with eachother for "commercial purposes" aka advertising aka deception.
Kick me.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2020, 05:39:50 AM »
I think that's a conspiracy theory. :P

That's what they want you to believe.

Can't you see that it's  already working?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2020, 08:10:20 AM »
I think the AI research on linguistic models is actually interesting.  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2020, 12:04:59 PM »
truth carpet bombing mission:

Kick me.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2020, 06:01:01 PM »
Problem with a fair amount of conspiracy theories is that there is a small nugget of truth, just with layers of bullshit around it to make said nugget seem more sinister than it actually is. This can catch you out if you're not careful, as they can seem more "sensical" due to these nuggets.

For example, with covid, there was an attempt by the Chinese government to initially cover it up, but people added shite to it like China invented it, how 5G towers could spread it because China helped make the tech behind it etc.

If stuff like media awareness/critical thinking skills was taught at school (as in how to recognise what is/isn't a good source, healthy scepticism etc), maybe it would help people be more aware of what is/isn't factual and become less susceptible to bullshit. I'd argue it should be essential to do so, especially in this day and age, due to the fact that a lot of content on the internet is frankly a torrent of shit that has no basis in reality, and has already done a massive amount of harm in today's society (if you want a prime example of that, look at the Brexit campaign and how a massive misinformation campaign on Facebook played a pivotal role in it).
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 06:04:54 PM by wretchmachine »

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2020, 01:39:00 AM »
On Facebook I see the posts like 'wear your fucking mask when you leave the house or you will kill granny ya bastard' but in reality when I leave the house, loads of people are coming close to me without a mask and I don't care. In reality, loads of people believe Dr Vernon Coleman and not the government. And why should they, as you just pointed out, they make ridiculous decisions. The WHO is just the worst bits of every countries government in a big shit heap. IPCC is the same.

They make ridiculous counterfactual assertions on the regular and nobody cares.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 01:40:42 AM by registrant44 »
Kick me.

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2020, 01:44:12 AM »
If you don't care, then not only you've fell for misinformation hook line and sinker, you are part of the problem.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2020, 01:50:40 AM »
If you look at the countries where most people have worn masks since the beginning of this thing.... how different have their outcomes been from Europe and the US, where people generally haven't been wearing masks?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2020, 02:25:46 AM »
You know, once they've properly implemented 5G, they'll be able to control your thoughts through Tik Tok. No vaccines necessary. :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein