Educational

Author Topic: Everyone is going to die!!!!  (Read 9472 times)

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Everyone is going to die!!!!
« Reply #120 on: July 18, 2020, 06:39:03 PM »
For some reason I can't get the Hairy Ball Theorem out of my head, now.
(a topological theorem that explains why there has to be at least one cyclone in the weather system somewhere. Honest! nothing to do with wretchmachine...at least not unless he's also fulll of wind   :green:  Hang on, though, not even then cos people are not round but donut shaped, topologically speaking.  )
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 06:40:55 PM by Walkie »

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #121 on: July 19, 2020, 12:47:02 AM »
Just wanted to tell everyone. I am still alive.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #122 on: July 19, 2020, 01:28:57 AM »
How have you been, Kevv?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #123 on: July 19, 2020, 06:40:18 AM »

Good to see you Kevv. Your name has come up a couple of times over the years.
Nothing specific, just people wondering if you are well.
 :asthing:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #124 on: July 19, 2020, 06:44:06 AM »
Just wanted to tell everyone. I am still alive.
Welcome back.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: July 19, 2020, 08:12:18 AM »
welcome back :)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #126 on: July 19, 2020, 10:17:51 AM »
I am still doing the same things like working at the Air Force Base even during COVID 19. The military does not shut down for anything. So nothing has change for me. Thanks for welcoming back.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Lord of the Ales

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Will work for beer
    • Last.fm thingy
« Reply #127 on: July 19, 2020, 11:52:52 AM »
Ey up Kevv, very long time no see  :2thumbsup:
arsebiscuits!

Retired despot, landlord and shitstirrer :deadhorse:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #128 on: July 19, 2020, 03:13:27 PM »
OMG Leto729 is back!! :GA:
:gopher:

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: July 19, 2020, 04:32:13 PM »
Hi Kev did they inject you with the moderna vax yet?

ppl fainting and shit https://www.statnews.com/2020/05/26/moderna-vaccine-candidate-trial-participant-severe-reaction/

I hope your army doctor can sign you off for saying you have taken it without taking it. thats what everyone is doing.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 04:35:18 PM by registrant44 »
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: July 19, 2020, 04:37:05 PM »
before he was killed epstein was figuring out which proteins are found in the human balls. the testicles.

when he was arrested he was wearing a t shirt with a picture of the ace 2 protein on it.

his friends published several patents.

bill gates is testing the vax to make sure it hits the population reduction targets from the georgia guidestones. thats why he spent millions of dollars on The monument 19 feet 3 inches (5.87 m) tall, made from six granite slabs weighing 237,746 pounds

The Microsoft Windows operating system collects data on how to market vaccines to the user. These tracking features cannot be disabled and the data is sent to Bill Gates who also owns the WHO. Despite not being involved with Microsoft, he still has the login, because his mum got him the job and his mum said look guys bill is my son you cant take away his login just because he doesnt work there anymore, he is a kind man who loves to save african babies, especially. but nnow he is trying to save all babies. He wants to save them really a lot so that their populations go down in numbers, because of all the saviour causing so many fewer people to be alive. this is literally the accepted theory. so whoever is running microsoft now said sure bill can login and look at the data, just make sure you push the vax really hard because we know it makes dat money profit. like a little urine sample bottle they gunna charge enough for a dose to put you in debt to the government for the rest of your life if it didnt kill you, but it will kill you too. so there is that. they just dont want you here. they want you physically to be dead cold.  there is no disputing this. nobody running microsoft ibm really wants you to be alive.

they've got the money, they've got all the nice property, and all the high technology, they have everything, except an earth without you. thats all they want. they dont want anything else. they dont want a new normal or a green new deal. they want an inject and kill deal. making products is a waste of time. the new economy will be based around killing people fractionally. I can buy a 1% share in killing you, bill can buy a 10% share, your enemy can chip in another 5%, and if you piss off enough people, soon you are dead. that is whats happening. its just so hard to dispute.

imagine if the system was based around helping you to survive. would people treat you differently? would they insist that you travel 120 minutes a day to a place of work where you can put your physical health at risk for minimum wage? would they insist that you listen to extreme varients of identity politics for those 120 minutes, designed to make you sexually frustrated? would they inject you with the vax, balls unseen, and then say, oh well, thats that, there were no adverse reactions, and the man can be like doctore my balls buirn so much and the doctor will be like balls burn sometimes, the vaccine is perfect, balls are impefect, a lot of balls have imperfections that cause them to turn different colours after a coronaviruis vaccine, but thats because your balls are fucked up, its not because theres anything wrong witht he vaccine, now get the fuk out my office.

if u are dumb enough to take the covid vaccine PLEASE check your balls for lumps. you should be checking your balls for lumps anyway so just check your balls for lumps before and after the vaccine. just do it. you should be doing it anyway.

my balls are workign but the thimerosal damaged my personality so that i cant get a wife. please dont inject your kids with any metals.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 05:14:11 PM by registrant44 »
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: July 19, 2020, 05:16:15 PM »
and if you get the vax demand to see the nurse shake the vial. they need to shake the vial. dont take the shit if they aint shaking the via ffs.

you wouldn't go and take a drug without researching how to do it, would you?

the thimerosal, or whatever metals they put in there, spread out into layers, and they need to shake it ok.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 05:18:17 PM by registrant44 »
Kick me.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: July 19, 2020, 05:20:54 PM »
 :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA:
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: July 19, 2020, 05:23:08 PM »
people arent spraying the aluminium salts under the arms every morning anymore and so bill is going to inject them with a nice big dose of aluminium salts to give them their whole years supply.

THAT's true love.

if you accept a covid vaccine, future vaccines will be given directly into the brain. they can save money by making all the vaccines in 1 big factory and not washing the machines between each run.

and when i say can I mean do...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 05:27:33 PM by registrant44 »
Kick me.

Offline Conspiracy Nut

• Village idiot
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: July 19, 2020, 05:28:44 PM »
I bet you love aluminium salts. I bet you spray them under your arm for like 5 minutes a day, in a closed area. even the can says use in a well ventillated area, because it is aluminium salt which is not good for you, but whatever.

I bet you think weed is risky and aluminium salt is risk free. man. the world is fucked up man. like wtf is actually up with mainstream beliefs bro??

the smell from under my arms is very nice based off the good food and good wine and good drugs that i consume.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 05:31:17 PM by registrant44 »
Kick me.