Educational

Author Topic: The Wall  (Read 6279 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: The Wall
« Reply #120 on: January 21, 2019, 03:05:49 AM »
I'm sure you bought all of it, Al. It's kind of sweet.

Bought what exactly?

Trump believes that illegal immigrants pose a real threat and he wants a border. This is nothing overly contentious. Pretending there is more to it than that is fucking stupid.

He campaign on that because he thinks it is important.

You may not agree with his stance. You may think that there is no that or that borders dont prevent illegal immigrants moving across unimpeded.

But there is nothing contentious to "buy".

It would be fucking idiotic to suggest otherwise

It's OK, Al. You're allowed to have an opinion, however moronic that opinion is.

I did not need your permission
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2019, 10:16:38 AM »

Bought what exactly?

Trump believes that illegal immigrants pose a real threat and he wants a border. This is nothing overly contentious. Pretending there is more to it than that is fucking stupid.

You may not agree with his stance. You may think that there is no that or that borders dont prevent illegal immigrants moving across unimpeded.

It's OK, Al. You're allowed to have an opinion, however moronic that opinion is.

I did not need your permission

That's right. You're allowed to be a moron without any special permission. :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: January 21, 2019, 10:40:51 AM »
I’d like a bacon ultimate cheeseburger.

I'll take an order of fish and chips.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #123 on: January 21, 2019, 02:07:45 PM »

Bought what exactly?

::)

More lack of self-awareness, you're the one with the moronic opinion here.

You've swallowed the open borders propaganda being pushed by the corporate globalist elitists.

Trump's position isn't significantly different from Caesar Chavez over 60 years ago. He understood that illegal immigration was being used as a tool to oppress Mexican Americans.

You obviously don't see a problem with dark skinned people being used as pawns in political dirty pool.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #124 on: January 21, 2019, 10:49:50 PM »
:LMAO:

Who's swallowed the propaganda here? Recent estimates show Trump averaged one lie per 30 seconds when addressing the nation re his "humanitarian crisis".

Al will be pleased to know he isn't alone.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: January 22, 2019, 04:47:48 AM »

Who's swallowed the propaganda here? Recent estimates show Trump averaged one lie per 30 seconds when addressing the nation re his "humanitarian crisis".

I was never alone. It would be fucking stupid to pretend otherwise
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #126 on: January 22, 2019, 02:07:33 PM »

So, is it a club of morons? Do you have, like, a secret handshake?

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #127 on: January 22, 2019, 02:20:24 PM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #128 on: January 22, 2019, 04:50:07 PM »

:facepalm2:

This doesn't have a single fucking thing to do with Trump you intellectually dishonest fuckwit!

If Caesar Chavez were alive today, he would be the biggest advocate of border security in the US, and rightfully so.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2019, 03:22:50 AM »

So, is it a club of morons? Do you have, like, a secret handshake?

No idea but as you are a card carrying moron yourself, you are well placed to answer this

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2019, 03:25:05 AM »

I think that is a lie and likely propagated by people zealously ideogically opposed to him.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2019, 07:50:54 AM »

This doesn't have a single fucking thing to do with Trump you intellectually dishonest fuckwit!

If Caesar Chavez were alive today, he would be the biggest advocate of border security in the US, and rightfully so.

Trump lying has nothing to do with Trump? Right.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2019, 07:54:16 AM »

I think that is a lie and likely propagated by people zealously ideogically opposed to him.

Ideogically? This is according to your ogic, I take it?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: January 23, 2019, 05:36:17 PM »

Yes. But he would also be addressing the fact that, while you're all fighting over a silly wall that may or may not have a limited impact on illegal immigration, you also have the highest levels of legal immigration in the history of your country. The number of legal immigrants dwarfs the number of illegal immigrants.

I suspect that he would be clever enough to see the wall for what it is. A distraction.

But hey, don't you worry about any of that The orange guy wants to build a wall.

In Straya we've been through the same thing with "stop the boats" and "offshore detention". Basically if you get on a boat and try to enter the country illegally, we will stick you in a concentration camp in someone else's country indefinitely. In the meantime real wages are falling while there are more and more billionaires every year, because massive levels of legal immigration, along with neoliberalism and the offshoring of jobs, have depressed wages.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #134 on: January 26, 2019, 02:24:23 AM »
...and he caved. :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein