Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

mdagli1 calls out odeon

<< < (3/4) > >>

Lestat:
\you'd be more surprised than you know how to shove up your arse if you think that's all the pork  need to send in an assault squad.  I'd never credit the filth otherwise, bar child abusers but in your case,  so be it, you have what is coming.

Yuri Bezmenov:

--- Quote from: rock hound on August 04, 2018, 09:39:55 AM ---Adios and happy trolling elsewhere!

--- End quote ---

Actually, I thought his last post was funny.

--- Quote from: mdagli1 on July 27, 2018, 07:21:41 PM ---Honestly? I'd report myself to the police for threaten you with my arsenal of dildos. Committing violent masturbatory attacks with my fists is so wrong that an armed officer would need to attend. Because believe me, I would encourage them to shoot at me bro.

--- End quote ---

rock hound:

--- Quote from: Alex DeLarge on August 06, 2018, 02:43:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: rock hound on August 04, 2018, 09:39:55 AM ---Adios and happy trolling elsewhere!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: mdagli1 on July 27, 2018, 07:21:41 PM ---Honestly? I'd report myself to the police for threaten you with my arsenal of dildos. Committing violent masturbatory attacks with my fists is so wrong that an armed officer would need to attend. Because believe me, I would encourage them to shoot at me bro.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You have a weird definition of funny.  It was the same old, same old shit in a brand new toilet.

Lestat:
Same turd, possibly similar TYPE of, but most certainly not brand new toilet.

Definitely one covered in skid marks and stinking of fermenting piss, in the back of a seedy ass dive bar :P

Yuri Bezmenov:

--- Quote from: rock hound on August 06, 2018, 04:12:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alex DeLarge on August 06, 2018, 02:43:22 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You have a weird definition of funny.  It was the same old, same old shit in a brand new toilet.

--- End quote ---

No, he created a new mental image here. Imagine the scene, Mcdangly furiously masturbating while throwing dildos at anyone who gets in range.

My inner Beavis & Butthead can't stop laughing at that scenario.

I think odeot just banned an unorthodox comedy troll. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version