Educational

Author Topic: Karma is a bitch: The Maxine Waters Edition.  (Read 2439 times)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Re: Karma is a bitch: The Maxine Waters Edition.
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2018, 04:13:15 PM »
Funny how Al makes such a drama out of Odeon mentioning his daughter during a debate. In a non-insulting way, to ask Al to consider something from the perspective of a father.

I feel like I read a different conversation. http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,13792.195.html :dunno:
:gopher:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2018, 04:15:46 PM »
And in response he accuses Odeon of fucking his mother in his sig. No hypocrisy or stupidity in that whatsoever, of course, it's what any reasonable man would do. (Hint because obviously not everyone here is a rocket surgeon: the last sentence was sarcasm).

That was a good one.  :plus:

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2018, 04:25:00 PM »
I'm totally cool with odeon penalizing people for dragging his family into fights, but I think that means he should set the example and completely avoid dragging people's family into fights. I may stand corrected, but I don't believe Al has ever done that to Odeon. :dunno:

Apart from right now. In his fucking sig. All over the fucking forum.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2018, 04:27:04 PM »
I just plussed you for that. Sorry I can't really plus you. An just so everyone knows, I think everyone's momma is fair game.  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2018, 04:38:54 PM »
Tweedledee and Tweedledum - Moral relativism grand champions

Tweedledum wants to pretend that "mother fucker" as an insult is ACTUALLY a specific reference to Odeon's mother AND not an insult in the way that calling him an arsehole or a dickhead is an actual insult. He is trying to pretend that this is some directed insult at Odeon's Mum. Therefore what I did is on par with Odeon. Good one dickhead. Put the dunce cap back on and face the wall.

Funny how Al makes such a drama out of Odeon mentioning his daughter during a debate. In a non-insulting way, to ask Al to consider something from the perspective of a father. And in response he accuses Odeon of fucking his mother in his sig. No hypocrisy or stupidity in that whatsoever, of course, it's what any reasonable man would do. (Hint because obviously not everyone here is a rocket surgeon: the last sentence was sarcasm).

There was no "fabrication", and I do not make up excuses for people. When I read the thread that is how I comprehended it, the gopher obviously saw it in a different perspective.

But then the gopher doesn't view you as a whiny man child either, so there may be some bias.

The thread is still there for all to read and interpret for themselves if they so desire.

...and you can just fuck right off with this shit.

Wiggle a bit and give Odeon a cheap thrill.

Anyone that knows me, knows better.

Or is that just your way of trying to invalidate what I had to say?

Maybe I should ponder why I think you have your nose so far up Scrap's ass lately?
Give him a wiggle Al.

But that's total bullshit and not at all fair to Scrap. 

You two obviously share similar viewpoints or just a common enemy, which is fine. I probably don't agree, which is fine too. Deal with it.

A little bit more sophisticated than her goofy friend's attempt but equally as stupid, Tweedle Dee. In metaphorical terms -  Odeon  pisses on me and IceQueen excuses him but saying "Isolated showers, you whiner. It's raining" Now with Odeon caught in the act thinks on his feet and grabs the fabricated excuse and states "Yes it was raining and how could you think I am pissing on you. I am a Rain God, you are being illogical"

Fabricated excuse is fabricated excuse.

But yes let's look at your claim that your partisanship and bias to Odeon is the same as mine to Scrap. To do this let's both show a time in recent past where we have publicly disagreed with the person we and another where we have questioned their integrity. Now let's show any time in the past we have done this. I can do this with Scrap quite easily. Let's see you do this with Odeon.

WHAT??? You can't? Aren't our biases the same. Aren't they alike? Was that attempt at moral relativism dishonest, slimy and fucking stupid? Tweedle Dee I am surprised!

But then the gopher doesn't view you as a whiny man child either, so there may be some bias.
To be fair I don't understand, and get frustrated by people who seem to have trouble letting things go. I also don't understand why things get so nasty. Al certainly isn't the only one, but heym they are who they are, and I'm just different, so whatever. It's not like I can say people feel wrong. I'm totally cool with odeon penalizing people for dragging his family into fights, but I think that means he should set the example and completely avoid dragging people's family into fights. I may stand corrected, but I don't believe Al has ever done that to Odeon.  :dunno:

Nope I have not BUT I can show you where he has railed against others bringing my family into arguments. I believe it was my first callout with him. He had a go at Jesse/Richard. He is that guy now.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2018, 05:10:48 PM »
Not on a par at all.

Asking someone to consider a debated subject from the perspective of a father is not the same as, quite literally, saying that they fuck their mother.

Are you stupid as well as being absurdly long-winded? (Don't answer, that was a rhetorical question).

If some low-life prick levelled that sort of accusation at me I would go ballistic.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2018, 05:31:19 PM »
Not on a par at all.

Asking someone to consider a debated subject from the perspective of a father is not the same as, quite literally, saying that they fuck their mother.

Are you stupid as well as being absurdly long-winded? (Don't answer, that was a rhetorical question).

If some low-life prick levelled that sort of accusation at me I would go ballistic.

Feel free you, low life prick
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2018, 05:38:24 PM »
Ooh, the old "I know you are but what am I" retort. Better than a 10,000 word essay nobody will ever read, I guess.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2018, 07:47:43 PM »

A little bit more sophisticated than her goofy friend's attempt but equally as stupid, Tweedle Dee. In metaphorical terms -  Odeon  pisses on me and IceQueen excuses him but saying "Isolated showers, you whiner. It's raining" Now with Odeon caught in the act thinks on his feet and grabs the fabricated excuse and states "Yes it was raining and how could you think I am pissing on you. I am a Rain God, you are being illogical"

But yes let's look at your claim that your partisanship and bias to Odeon is the same as mine to Scrap. To do this let's both show a time in recent past where we have publicly disagreed with the person we and another where we have questioned their integrity. Now let's show any time in the past we have done this. I can do this with Scrap quite easily. Let's see you do this with Odeon.

WHAT??? You can't? Aren't our biases the same. Aren't they alike? Was that attempt at moral relativism dishonest, slimy and fucking stupid? Tweedle Dee I am surprised!

To be fair I don't understand, and get frustrated by people who seem to have trouble letting things go. I also don't understand why things get so nasty. Al certainly isn't the only one, but heym they are who they are, and I'm just different, so whatever. It's not like I can say people feel wrong. I'm totally cool with odeon penalizing people for dragging his family into fights, but I think that means he should set the example and completely avoid dragging people's family into fights. I may stand corrected, but I don't believe Al has ever done that to Odeon.  :dunno:

Nope I have not BUT I can show you where he has railed against others bringing my family into arguments. I believe it was my first callout with him. He had a go at Jesse/Richard. He is that guy now.

What the fuck are you on? I need a god damn interpreter to comprehend your bullshit.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2018, 11:14:00 PM »

What the fuck are you on? I need a god damn interpreter to comprehend your bullshit.

I think reading comprehension is a beyond you. I would suggest sticking to spitting chewing tobacco and playing the banjo. I have every confidence you will succeed at both

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2018, 12:10:48 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2018, 05:52:54 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2018, 06:28:18 AM »

Interesting. Narratives thus far and want to obfuscate, misdirect, misrepresent, lie, project and minimise has failed so I think memes is a bad option but amoung the better choices left. I am thinking Admin Panel moderating to point score and control is not far away, huh?

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2018, 09:26:04 AM »