Educational

Author Topic: what happened to the nazi alex picture?  (Read 3705 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: what happened to the nazi alex picture?
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2006, 07:27:58 AM »
Theres nothing like a waxing session. :-X

There's one in half the date movies made in the last couple of years, seems like.

I waxed a guy once.  It was for chairty, and he was auctioning off 'bodyparts' for waxing.  I got the bit below his navel.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2006, 12:11:06 PM »
The back and crack for a guy is supposedly a killer.
Ive heard people scream and cry because they were getting waxed. lol

He was auctioning of body parts to wax?.......ach id have just attacked him with the stuff, STOP CRYING ITS FOR CHARITY REMEMBER YOU WHINEY CUNT!!  :D

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2006, 12:15:25 PM »
The back would be one of the best places for me to get waxed; I'm almost hairless there.  The crack would be nasty though; it's one bit he refused to auction.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2006, 12:19:59 PM »
Why was Eamonn there trying to win that area? and put the dude off. ;)

Im only kidding Eamonn.  ;D

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2006, 06:22:57 PM »
Meaning that I won't pork fat chicks? Hey, variety is the spice of life, is it not?
True dat... I wish chicks would understand that being too skinny is just as disgusting as being too fat
((would pick Jennifer Tilly over Kate Moss any day of the week))
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2006, 08:53:50 PM »
Yeah only because your scared Kate will make you go to rehab. ;D

Actually i myself admit theres a thin line between being naturally thin and being emaciated like a concentration camp prisoner. But there has also been a thin line enforced by society between being "normal", average and obese.
I have Ethiopian genes (as i like to call them) naturally which im happy with physically plus it has opened more doors for me (which im greatful for in some senses but i still find it shocking), I also hate it when young girls ask you what diet your on or what you do to stay so tiny because apparently "its so working".

When i did counselling work, i found it harder working with the eating disorder cases for a few reasons but the thing that bugged me was they would sort of put you on this pedestal simply because you looked anorexic. I hated that because i felt i could potentially be a bad role model (this naturally stick thin girl working with kids/ppl scrutinising their bodies etc) but at same time i couldnt help it, and i could keep their attention.

The worst part is theres so many groups that try to profit from it and influence that behaviour in young girls by twisting things ie Pro Anorexia/Bullimia groups.
Then theres the ignorant people who fail to recognise that anorexia etc is not just a body image problem, there are also other reasons behind it.

I think its wrong for people to say its fine being unnaturally underweight, yet i also find it wrong for people to say being fat or overweight is healthy or fine.
However some ppl just happen to be a certain size naturally and if it doesnt interfer with their health etc then good luck to them.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2006, 09:06:51 PM »
I have Ethiopian genes (as i like to call them) naturally which im happy with physically plus it has opened more doors for me (which im greatful for in some senses but i still find it shocking), I also hate it when young girls ask you what diet your on or what you do to stay so tiny because apparently "its so working".

I wonder what genes I have.  Neanderthal, perhaps?  I naturally seem to accumulate lots of muscle, and I've always been unusually strong, right back to being a kid.  I also find it nearly impossible to put on fat, so my bodyfat percentage never goes much about 5%, compared to 14-17% for an average 'fit' guy.  (I had it calculated once with calipers and things, and it's stayed pretty constant since then.)

Classification     Women (% fat)     Men (% fat)
Essential Fat    10-12%    2-4%
Athletes    14-20%    6-13%
Fitness    21-24%    14-17%
Acceptable    25-31%    18-25%
Obese    32% plus    25% plus

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2006, 09:28:59 PM »
Some people are just lucky to have what are considered "the right genes"

My mum, gran and grandmother were all pretty much similar measurements to me except height (as they were a fair bit shorter). My nan was so thin when she was heavily pregnant that they thought she must have miscarried or was having what they referred to as a "phantom" pregnancy, and they were wrong since my mother was the outcome. lol
So i think my tiny size is a hereditary thing from mums side.

Yeah i cant put on weight at all, i tried for a while when i was in mid teens then was like nah fuck it whats the point when im happy with my body, im the way im meant to be, why bother making myself ill trying to conform to "average" just to get rid of other girls bitching and moaning about my size because theyre gutted they arent automatically thin and have to try work at it constantly to get thin or stay thin.

Eamonn

« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2006, 02:16:06 AM »

I wonder what genes I have.  Neanderthal, perhaps?  I naturally seem to accumulate lots of muscle, and I've always been unusually strong, right back to being a kid.  I also find it nearly impossible to put on fat, so my bodyfat percentage never goes much about 5%, compared to 14-17% for an average 'fit' guy.  (I had it calculated once with calipers and things, and it's stayed pretty constant since then.)

Classification     Women (% fat)     Men (% fat)
Essential Fat    10-12%    2-4%
Athletes    14-20%    6-13%
Fitness    21-24%    14-17%
Acceptable    25-31%    18-25%
Obese    32% plus    25% plus

And your wondering why you're so tired all the time, because you eat rabbit food. You need to get your body fat level to between 10% and 20% which shouldnt be too hard unless you have an unhealthy obsession with health foods and working out.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2006, 07:22:09 AM »
And your wondering why you're so tired all the time, because you eat rabbit food. You need to get your body fat level to between 10% and 20% which shouldnt be too hard unless you have an unhealthy obsession with health foods and working out.

My 'rabbit food' is a big pot of veg loaded with meat and olive oil 2-3 times a day, and my breakfast is a 700Kcal mix of coconut, banana, dates and honey once or twice each day.  I don't get hungry unless I actually need food though, so I tend to go for 2-4 hours after waking up without eating anything, and sometimes my hunger response will be a bit too conservative, so I'll have to force myself to eat stuff that I know I need when I'm not hungry.

Eamonn

« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2006, 07:25:36 AM »
Say aye tae a pie then and you'll have a healthy fat ratio in no time.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2006, 07:48:13 AM »
deep fried mars bars... drooooooool!

a distant memory, and only a dream, for me, alas.  :(

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2006, 07:56:35 AM »

Ick.... that's one taste I just don't get. I'd feel like I was eating chocolate onion rings.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

peegai

« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2006, 08:00:45 AM »

Ick.... that's one taste I just don't get. I'd feel like I was eating chocolate onion rings.

Greasy, crunchy batter on the outside, sweet chocolate and smooth caramel on the inside!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 08:02:35 AM by peegai »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2006, 08:02:29 AM »
well, you do have to fry them in ultra clean oil, or they can be pretty disgusting.

but then, they're pretty disgusting anyway.  still drooling, though.