Politics, Mature and taboo > Political Pundits

Trump is functionally retarded

<< < (226/229) > >>

rock hound:

--- Quote from: odeon on October 08, 2022, 01:33:47 PM ---I would assume his indictment is months away, tops. The question is which one of the many investigations. The classified documents thing is a contender, but the Georgia investigation is stealthily moving to the front. So many to choose from.

I have to say, though. If the US legal system cannot find a path to indictment, there is something very seriously wrong with the system.

--- End quote ---

Agreed!

DirtDawg:
Trump has always been a greased snake, guys.
He will most likely escape or slither through any consequences from this latest as well as he always has.

Who knows?
 :dunno:

Icequeen:

--- Quote from: DirtDawg on October 09, 2022, 05:46:05 AM ---Trump has always been a greased snake, guys.
He will most likely escape or slither through any consequences from this latest as well as he always has.

Who knows?
 :dunno:

--- End quote ---

This. I won't hold my breath waiting for any consequences.

But for the life of me I can't understand why they can not prevent him from at least running for election again.

I mean FFS even considering him as a viable candidate for re-election? This is beyond stupid.

odeon:
He is scary slippery, yes, but there's a lot of stuff happening now.

rock hound:

--- Quote from: odeon on October 11, 2022, 01:00:55 PM ---He is scary slippery, yes, but there's a lot of stuff happening now.

--- End quote ---

A lot and I have hope that sooner or later it bites him in the ass!
 :dino2: :mischief: :roar:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version