Politics, Mature and taboo > Political Pundits

Trump is functionally retarded

<< < (221/229) > >>

Genesis:

--- Quote from: odeon on April 21, 2022, 03:39:05 PM ---And details about Moscow Mitch's comments following Jan 6 are all over the interwebs.

--- End quote ---

Where's the link!?!?!

Icequeen:
Desantis scares the fuck out of me.

Like Trump...only younger, eviler, and with a few more brain cells.

rock hound:

--- Quote from: Icequeen on May 16, 2022, 07:20:49 PM ---Desantis scares the fuck out of me.

Like Trump...only younger, eviler, and with a few more brain cells.

--- End quote ---

Agreed!

DirtDawg:
If we could just come up with ONE Handful of these politician types who were not already corrupt to the marrow, I would be a firm supporter.

I use my vote to vote AGAINST, way too often. There is just no one to vote FOR!! Something HAS to give!

How the fuck do we fix all this?
I see the "fake right" extremists going so far crazy, I am at a loss.

Everyone knows I am quite conservative in the way I live my life, but I tolerate everyone. The most important thing to me in this political realm is freedom and FREEDOMS for everyone, not just for those who are like me, but EVERYONE.

I am especially interested in those NOT like me to have the same chance at everything I have gained in my life.

Our differences are reason enough to talk about things over a fire or a "brewsky," under the sky and learn from each other.

I am not talking about most politicians being "functionally retarded,"  but rather actionably criminal in too many cases.
Where do we start? It's up to us!

Genesis:
Right Wing Politicians are so dull in America.... is it any different elsewhere??? Like Hungary, or France, or Odeon's neck of the woods?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version