Politics, Mature and taboo > Political Pundits

Trump is functionally retarded

<< < (220/229) > >>

rock hound:

--- Quote from: Icequeen on April 11, 2022, 05:30:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: FourAceDeal on April 11, 2022, 02:38:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Genesis on April 10, 2022, 08:41:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Icequeen on April 09, 2022, 03:03:10 PM ---He says he's going to run again in 2024...a ton of supporters still in this area alone.

I don't get it, and I never will.

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking of trolling his social network

--- End quote ---

I did wonder if I could get a few different logons together and start a "Q is actually Trump" movement, but I don't think I could interact with morons for long enough.

--- End quote ---

Someone actually did pose as JFK Jr. awhile back and con them into meeting twice waiting for his appearance. Because you know "according to Q" he's not dead.  :lol1:

--- End quote ---

I heard about that too!  LOL

odeon:
Not at all convinced about anything... especially him not running again.

Icequeen:

--- Quote from: odeon on April 20, 2022, 11:52:26 AM ---Not at all convinced about anything... especially him not running again.

--- End quote ---

One positive note is that the attendance at his "rallies" is reported to be getting smaller and smaller. Same old shit, people seem to be getting bored with his constant "rigged election" claims.

rock hound:

--- Quote from: Icequeen on April 21, 2022, 01:06:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: odeon on April 20, 2022, 11:52:26 AM ---Not at all convinced about anything... especially him not running again.

--- End quote ---

One positive note is that the attendance at his "rallies" is reported to be getting smaller and smaller. Same old shit, people seem to be getting bored with his constant "rigged election" claims.

--- End quote ---

Not to mention that other republitards are gearing up to challenge him.  Like Gov. Desantis (aka, deathsentence) are gearing up for their own runs for office.  His "endorsements" of his sycophants are not working too well.

odeon:
And details about Moscow Mitch's comments following Jan 6 are all over the interwebs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version