Politics, Mature and taboo > Political Pundits

Trump is functionally retarded

<< < (219/229) > >>

Genesis:

--- Quote from: Icequeen on April 09, 2022, 03:03:10 PM ---He says he's going to run again in 2024...a ton of supporters still in this area alone.

I don't get it, and I never will.

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking of trolling his social network

rock hound:

--- Quote from: Genesis on April 10, 2022, 08:41:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Icequeen on April 09, 2022, 03:03:10 PM ---He says he's going to run again in 2024...a ton of supporters still in this area alone.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I think a lot of people may do the same thing.   :green:

FourAceDeal:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I did wonder if I could get a few different logons together and start a "Q is actually Trump" movement, but I don't think I could interact with morons for long enough.

rock hound:

--- Quote from: FourAceDeal on April 11, 2022, 02:38:52 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I did wonder if I could get a few different logons together and start a "Q is actually Trump" movement, but I don't think I could interact with morons for long enough.

--- End quote ---

I chuckle at the trolling possibilities!   :lol1:  The latest news here in the States is that his "message" seems to be wearing thin with his followers as the crowds for his rallies are getting thinner and thinner.  And his "rivals" in the republitard party are jockeying for the castoffs or rejects from his base.  This will be getting interesting as 2024 draws nearer.  I mean trumpolini is getting old............and decrepit!

Icequeen:

--- Quote from: FourAceDeal on April 11, 2022, 02:38:52 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Someone actually did pose as JFK Jr. awhile back and con them into meeting twice waiting for his appearance. Because you know "according to Q" he's not dead.  :lol1:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version