Educational

Author Topic: Aspie Quiz?  (Read 1140 times)

Graelwyn

Aspie Quiz?
« on: January 13, 2007, 10:01:17 AM »
Obviously this wont compare to official diagnosis, but has anyone else taken this quiz and what sort of score did you get if so? I am curious. It has just been updated and I cannot quite see the point of questions in it about food preferences and bowel habits lol.

http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

I got: Your Aspie score: 180 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 24 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie   :-\

duncvis

Re: Aspie Quiz?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 10:07:49 AM »
I've taken it a couple of times years back, both scores were in the 150s as far as I recall. I'd have another go at it, but I seriously can't be arsed.  ;)

Graelwyn

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 10:10:04 AM »
I have always had a thing for quizzes lol. I used to do every one I came across for various things.

duncvis

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 10:33:53 AM »
Meh, I got curious to see if it had changed:

Your Aspie score: 131 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 66 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 10:57:24 AM »

I think I took that once before.

I got 149/36, today.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 11:01:52 AM »
I think I did this before to, and my neurotypical score was double my aspie score. I also think I remember the aspie score being  not quite aspie.  My therapist said I was a well adapted person with HFA, but I still don't believe him.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 11:07:43 AM »
I will take it again though.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 11:08:26 AM »
Rdos, the guy who's created that test, is a member at Gestalt and a fellow Swede. He changes it from time to time, to test one thing or another.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2007, 11:13:25 AM »
I took it again, just out of interest but I don't really think these kind of tests are a particularly good way to judge your 'AS-ness'.

Your Aspie score: 176 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 26 of 200

I wonder if the food questions were because some people with AS are sensitive to strong tasting food (such as sea food) and someone posted something about there being a possible link between bowel problems and AS.

Litigious

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2007, 11:19:27 AM »
Your Aspie score: 150 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 55 of 200

Last time I got 124 or something I think.  ???

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 11:33:22 AM »
I think I did this before to, and my neurotypical score was double my aspie score. I also think I remember the aspie score being  not quite aspie.  My therapist said I was a well adapted person with HFA, but I still don't believe him.

When I'm at my best, I can "fool" almost everyone into thinking I'm just an average guy. Even so-called friends (who I don't actually allow to know me well) think there's a normal guy with them, except I'm a little loud, outspoken, and gregarious at times and they think I'm smart.  I'm not smart, but I look at things differently from them, most of the time. So of course I see things they are blind to, but they think that makes me smart. The arrogance of that thinking is a little disturbing.

I was not able to fool the team of psychs who evaluated my kids, though. They couldn't fool me, either. Every time they drifted into an area that was about me, too much, I tried to bring them back to the "Subject", which was the kid they were working with. I am working with all the shit that comes. It's the kids who need help and I don't know the best ways to help them all the time. Now that I know more about autism, I can help them that much more and I can much easier distinguish between a six year old thing and an autie thing, when problems occur, for instance.

Randy, you may have to help them to help you, instead of fighting them, the way I sort of do.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 11:35:48 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2007, 11:48:54 AM »
Version 9
Thank you for filling out this questionnaire.

Your Aspie score: 59 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 169 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical
Comments

Ha hah, that is almost exactly what happened last time.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2007, 12:06:41 PM »

Denial ...

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2007, 12:12:26 PM »
I have nothing to hide, and I have noticed certain things that make me suspicious of false dx.

Spread your legs woman!

Teejay

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2007, 05:06:46 PM »
Thank you for filling out this questionnaire.

Your Aspie score: 150 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 41 of 200