Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Crush
« Reply #165 on: November 28, 2016, 07:07:40 PM »
He didn't contact me.

I can't deal with this. I can't take people lying to me.

I feel like such a fucking idiot. :(

Generally speaking, people are strange and horrible.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 10:24:33 PM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #166 on: November 28, 2016, 07:35:04 PM »
I'm just annoying.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #167 on: November 28, 2016, 08:35:59 PM »
He's going to get in touch soon, arrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :roar: :GA:

PA asked if I'd like to go out on a second date.  I said yes.  NJINE MONTHS later he called.

Reminds me of Mum and Dad. But Dad had the best excuse in the world. He was working on board a passenger liner, and my daft Mum replied to his letter by land mail. Her letter followed him all  round the world, getting franked in every port his ship visited. .  Naturally, he assumed she'd lost interest  :LOL:

So, what was PA's excuse?

PA had never had a second date (honest).  He was on the shy side and when he asked for a second date before it never developed (not me, women in general), so he assumed that I was just being polite when I said yes I was interested.  He had a theory that if you're depressed you should hit bottom as quickly as you could so you could begin to feel better.

He was depressed that day and I was the axe that he thought would end his depression.  Poor man:

Hi, this is Tex.  I don't know if you remember me, but I asked you if you would like to go on a second date with me.  Would you like to see Tootsie?

Sure.

Poor man, never had a chance.
That is absolutely adorable.   :laugh:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #168 on: November 29, 2016, 12:14:42 AM »
I'm still open to receiving n00dz, if it's any help.  :zoinks:

Ooh! A man showed interest in me!! !! Well, Gopher. Nevermind. :P
:dog:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #169 on: November 29, 2016, 12:17:45 AM »
He didn't contact me.

Agree with you there. BTW, if you edited your post to take any advice out cos you think I didn't want to hear it, you can add it back in. I like your advice, it's very detailed and thorough.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: November 29, 2016, 03:26:51 AM »
He didn't contact me.

Agree with you there. BTW, if you edited your post to take any advice out cos you think I didn't want to hear it, you can add it back in. I like your advice, it's very detailed and thorough.

I didn't, but here it is for what it is worth.

There is only one person you can ever control in a relationship. That is you. I think the closer you are to being true to yourself, the happier you are. It may sound a bit naff, but I think it is true. Be self-aware. Get to know the good and the bad and dwell on neither. Just get to know the various aspects of yourself and accept them. Revisit your values. Are you defending your values and disregarding the things you do not care about or are you doing the opposite and letting your values get trampled over whilst trying to defend or fit in with shit that is inconsequential or you really don't care about? Are you living in the past with past mistakes and embarrassments or missed opportunities? Put those demons to bed. Are you trying to impress people you would not piss on if they were on fire? Don't worry about them. Most people are not worth time invested thinking about them. I used to be so invested about what the kids at school thought of me. I am battling to remember what any of them looked like or what their names were/are. I certainly would not recognise them today. Yet for a while they held so much sway over my self-esteem. Do you repeat the faults of your parents or are you happy to accept it was a training run for them and they probably fucked up left, right and centre, and they are not perfect people and never were?

If you can look at these inner truths and get to know the person behind the reflection, you will be more comfortable and confident in you and your decisions, your right to your opinions, your right to carve your own place in your world. Most people are strange and horrible, they can go fuck themselves. They can walk with you, on your life's journey, if they are going to be nice and if they are going to be arseholes, they can fuck right off.

Once you are there, it will not matter whether you are with someone or not with them or who is impressed by you or who is not. The people in your life that choose to be in it, will be worth having in your life. They will be worthy of you and you will be worthy of you.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: November 29, 2016, 06:50:21 PM »
Ooh!!! I love the mating dance and all the clues!! !! I reckon this is now going to be a success.

^ I will reply to your post soon. I'm tired today.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #172 on: November 29, 2016, 08:18:55 PM »
Ah who could forget Fnord... the fellow who used to frequent AFF.

:popcorn: <----I was going to make some more popcorn for the drama fest, does anyone want any?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: November 29, 2016, 09:28:04 PM »
Ooh!!! I love the mating dance and all the clues!! !! I reckon this is now going to be a success.

^ I will reply to your post soon. I'm tired today.

I just like the mating

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #174 on: November 29, 2016, 10:08:32 PM »
I just like having popcorn with Genesis. :popcorn:
:gopher:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #175 on: November 30, 2016, 06:13:55 AM »

Don't take more than your fair share, sneaky bugger!  :police:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: November 30, 2016, 11:10:04 AM »

HEY! Top of the bag please, top of the bag!
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: November 30, 2016, 02:27:21 PM »
Friends do the maybe thing too? He told me to give him time. ??? What does it mean?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: November 30, 2016, 02:40:15 PM »
Friends do the maybe thing too? He told me to give him time. ??? What does it mean?

Not worth investing time in. He is "finding himself". Fuck that noise, let him navel gaze and self-reflect as much as he likes and move on. Don't be so caught up on what others think about.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: November 30, 2016, 02:43:21 PM »

Move on to other pastures.  He's either underbaked or lost.  Either way you should focus on yourself and what you want and can do. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: