Educational

Author Topic: Crush  (Read 3512 times)

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
Re: Crush
« Reply #150 on: November 24, 2016, 02:29:12 PM »
Well, it's the third day from when I sent over my photo. Or is that irrelevant? ???

I've just asked my friend if the guy is interested, my friend hasn't been online yet.

I don't get it. He not interested?

That sucks. I'm disappointed. I got a cool watch today.
:dog:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #151 on: November 24, 2016, 05:07:01 PM »
I'll take your word for it that he was funny, even though you don't remember his name. ;)

I called him puke.  :zoinks: But if he ever comes back, don't call him that, or I wont want to do it anymore.  >:(
:gopher:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #152 on: November 27, 2016, 09:06:07 AM »
I'll take your word for it that he was funny, even though you don't remember his name. ;)

I called him puke.  :zoinks: But if he ever comes back, don't call him that, or I wont want to do it anymore.  >:(

You've got it.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #153 on: November 27, 2016, 09:06:45 AM »
He's going to get in touch soon, arrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :roar: :GA:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: November 27, 2016, 10:32:40 AM »

PA asked if I'd like to go out on a second date.  I said yes.  NJINE MONTHS later he called.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: November 27, 2016, 10:42:01 AM »

PA asked if I'd like to go out on a second date.  I said yes.  NJINE MONTHS later he called.

PA? Nine months...that's enthusiastic!

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: November 27, 2016, 05:53:59 PM »

Reminds me of Mum and Dad. But Dad had the best excuse in the world. He was working on board a passenger liner, and my daft Mum replied to his letter by land mail. Her letter followed him all  round the world, getting franked in every port his ship visited. .  Naturally, he assumed she'd lost interest  :LOL:

So, what was PA's excuse?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: November 27, 2016, 06:49:09 PM »

Reminds me of Mum and Dad. But Dad had the best excuse in the world. He was working on board a passenger liner, and my daft Mum replied to his letter by land mail. Her letter followed him all  round the world, getting franked in every port his ship visited. .  Naturally, he assumed she'd lost interest  :LOL:

PA had never had a second date (honest).  He was on the shy side and when he asked for a second date before it never developed (not me, women in general), so he assumed that I was just being polite when I said yes I was interested.  He had a theory that if you're depressed you should hit bottom as quickly as you could so you could begin to feel better.

He was depressed that day and I was the axe that he thought would end his depression.  Poor man:

Hi, this is Tex.  I don't know if you remember me, but I asked you if you would like to go on a second date with me.  Would you like to see Tootsie?

Sure.

Poor man, never had a chance.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #158 on: November 27, 2016, 07:39:25 PM »

PA had never had a second date (honest).  He was on the shy side and when he asked for a second date before it never developed (not me, women in general), so he assumed that I was just being polite when I said yes I was interested.  He had a theory that if you're depressed you should hit bottom as quickly as you could so you could begin to feel better.

He was depressed that day and I was the axe that he thought would end his depression.  Poor man:

Hi, this is Tex.  I don't know if you remember me, but I asked you if you would like to go on a second date with me.  Would you like to see Tootsie?

Sure.

I think he came out of that pretty well.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #159 on: November 27, 2016, 08:16:31 PM »

That's a great story.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: November 27, 2016, 10:19:16 PM »

Sure.

I think he came out of that pretty well.
indeed :)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #161 on: November 28, 2016, 01:52:03 PM »

That's a great story.

Indeed.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #162 on: November 28, 2016, 03:06:16 PM »
Wow, I can't believe you thought that avatar was me! Yes, he (was) one of the sexiest men.

I'm fine with talking about crushes, just not my current living situation.

Yes, I'm female.

I'm still waiting for my friend's friend to contact me. I don't know what he's told him about me. It's the third day since he forwarded my details, so I'd assume it'd be around today or tomorrow.

I hope it goes well. I could do with someone to replace the love of my parents. :P :laugh:

I never thought you were your avatar image. I just had forgotten how "cute" George Michael was.

Anyway, I am not my avatar either. I am actually a lecherous sixty one year old (pretty damn good looking) man who just loves hot female guitar players, plus that particular image was chosen because it goes so well with the other drivel I have as siggy things in my profile area.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: November 28, 2016, 03:44:23 PM »
He didn't contact me.

I can't deal with this. I can't take people lying to me.

I feel like such a fucking idiot. :(

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #164 on: November 28, 2016, 07:03:44 PM »
I'm still open to receiving n00dz, if it's any help.  :zoinks:
:gopher: